Due April 09 - UK

nope just having a date drama, lol. sorry all sorting out nowe
how is everyone. I've still felt sick today, lol but not s bad. gettting back into swing of housework. think I'm feeling kicks three times, I've jumped from a twitch/prod.

Helloo!! How's everyone? I still feel sleepy..
The good news is I've finished lab work and I'm about to write my thesis for the masterso I'm just relaxing on my couch doing nothing!
Hugs!

Horay! :happydance: I woke up this morning, feeling great! No sickness, no headaches, nothing. Then went and got my hair cut from below shoulder length to above jaw line, hehe and I love it! Long may it continue PLEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSEEEE!

oh and today verfied movements, been having the trapped nerve in eyelid sensations all day!

Hi everyone :D Forget about this post when Im checking everywhere! Hope your all doing ok! ShiningStar - 15 weeks + that's so unfair lol. I was with you. Still gets me! But i've got to 12 weeks yesterday - again lol! Tired, BOobs are like melons and feel bruised. but other than that *touch wood* no headaches for a bit, no nausea for few days. BLoating - oh yes tick that box twice for me!

NExt midwife 29th, next scan 19th - private one at 13 weeks :D

Hi girls,

I'm new to B&B... still trying to find my way around and stuffs.

Came across this though, and I'm due in April with my first. Just wondered if I could join you guys...?

I'm 23, from Nottingham (but currently living away from home at Uni in Staffordshire :() and am expecting my first baby!

Hi pink_cabbage and welcome! Looks like we're due around the same time. :happydance:

Well, my nausea is basically gone but I am sooooo tired. I need the second trimester energy to kick in b/c I am barely making it through the day! I feel so bad, I've been losing my temper with my son, who is still as active and sweet as ever, I just don't have the stamina for him right now. I need this tiredness to pass - my house needs cleaning and I'm tired of feeling so tired!

I have my monthly doc appt. today. Hopefully I'll get to hear the heartbeat on the doppler - it will be the first time they've tried to use one.

Hope everyone is doing well!

Hey Journey,
You're right - we're plodding along at the same time... although I don't fancy any races thanks!

I'm alright on the tiredness front during the day, whilst I'm busy... but then as soon as I get in at about 5, kick my shoes off and sit down, I feel dead. I can't even be bothered to cook anything which is rubbish 'cause I live alone :(
Ah well, roll on Second Tri!!

Hey im due around the 24th of april, but i havent been given a right date yet. So can i join in here as i am a bit lonely and scared and would like to have ppl to talk to. :D

hey pink and navara, welcome, all and everyone welcome, It's a great place to find people plodding along at same stages and come for some suport and advice.

I'm 27 this is my 2nd child but after four years it's like a first again. LOL Still feeling sick and tired, I thought it had gone but came back with a vengeance yesterday and craving meat, lol real meat ie steak and lamb hehe.

Just drop a message off with your :bfp: dates if you remember them and your due dates and up and coming app and I will gladly add it to the front page.

Keep this post busy folkes, now I'm not studying I'm on here alot more, much to df's disapointment, lol!

Love & Hugs

awww sammie, :hugs: maybe you'll have a second 12 week scan and be put forward four weeks again hehe!

OH and I brought a doppler hehe, only paid for it yesturday and it arrived this morning, unfortunately we were out, but collecting it tomor morning, YAY! wish me luck finding the heartbeat!

hello girls, glad to see everyone is getting on ok! have had 1st scan and 1st midwife appointment: its all feeling a bit more real now!!

pink cabbage and journey, us three are all due at around the same time! woo! i'm 13 weeks 3 days today, so a tiny bit behind!!

whats this doppler u's are all talking about? and where can i get one from? xxx

Hun can you change my EDD please, its now 29/04/09 Instead of 24th xx

hey ladies!! had my second midwife appointment today, by uterus is measuring fine and we got to hear baby's heartbeat.
Me and OH keep thinking we are having a boy, the midwife predicts a girl!!
Only about 5 weeks and we will know yay!

Hope every one is ok! xx

whats this doppler u's are all talking about? and where can i get one from? xxx

a doppler is a thing used to listen to the babys heartbeat, if you look on online you will prob find one, i am not sure which make is the best one though.

I havnt got one and not planning to, too scared i will freak out if i cant find heartbeat or there is a change of sound :dohh:

heard the baby's heartbeat with my doppler last night! it was amazing!

not long now till you know for sure mellllly!

Ok so we found babies heartbeat afte abt ten min of trying, although kept moving away! Was abt 145 bpm. HOwever, we tried again last night and this morning and the little bugaboo has dispeared. I'm not too worried think just moved right to my back and as I have placenta right across the front it cushions noise and movements.

So any tips on how to find it, I might be missing.

heard the baby's heartbeat with my doppler last night! it was amazing!

not long now till you know for sure mellllly!

I know, I am getting soo excited! eeek!

oh melllly wonder if it's fate lol, writing which team you'll be in in blue, dodo do do dodo do do do. LOL and if ya get the menaing of that your better than me (supposed to be twilight zone, lmao)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->