Due April 09 - UK

Hi Guys!
Well I've had my scan and gone public, so I guess it's really happening now!
My consultant has given me a due date of 20th Apr, like it's really gonna come on that date anyway!! (My first was 10 days early, second 3 days late...) Hope you April ladies are all really well. Oh, and MS seems to have gone HOORAY!!!!
xxx
PS great hints on doppler use from Wobbles here:
https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-first-trimester/58776-doppler-am-doing-right.html

oh melllly wonder if it's fate lol, writing which team you'll be in in blue, dodo do do dodo do do do. LOL and if ya get the menaing of that your better than me (supposed to be twilight zone, lmao)

I actually got that LOL!

And quite funny that I didnt actually realise that i wrote that in blue in my sig, how strange! x

Hi Guys!
Well I've had my scan and gone public, so I guess it's really happening now!
My consultant has given me a due date of 20th Apr, like it's really gonna come on that date anyway!! (My first was 10 days early, second 3 days late...) Hope you April ladies are all really well. Oh, and MS seems to have gone HOORAY!!!!
xxx
PS great hints on doppler use from Wobbles here:
https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-first-trimester/58776-doppler-am-doing-right.html

It really does make is real now! And congrats on going public!

I am blatently pregnant now cant hide it LOL! I need to put an updated tummy pic on as not put one on since 5 weeks and grown a fair bit since then

awwwlook forward to your bump pic, i need to put one up too. LOL maybe we shld have a few pages of everybody's bumps, be nice to hav as well just as a record.

I've heard of people measuring with toilet roll sheets too, maybe we shld try that?

Got my private scan today, 2pm :D can't wait. should get a good pic from this one hopefully. x

Got more than a good pic :D Got 4d live view, 6 images, and a DVD to take home! Wow it was fantastic. Boo is all fine, growing as he should be, doing trampoline's on my womb - but damn I can't feel it yet!

See 1st trim for pics :D

Wow! That sounds amazing! Do you mind if I ask how much it cost you?
xxx

Hello!! How's everyone? Tomorrow is my 16 week scan hoping to see my baby's sex! I know it's early but some of my friends did see it even before the week 16...
Fingers crossed!! I want a girl...but I feel it's a boy!!
Sammie great news!!
Shinning_Star I don't know for the toilet paper but I think doesn't save me from getting fat!!! I have a wide bump and it's getting bigger!!!

LOL congrats sammie thats lovely, was it expensive?

The toilet sheet test, Well you literally just wrap toilet tissue around you and count the sheets. LOL I didn'ty do it with my first but have heard loads of people oing it, I think I was abt nine sheets when I was ten weeks, haven't tried since.

Mayeb I shld try again hehe, it's kinda a progress thing, to see how sheets you get up to increase each week.

Good luck bee for tomoro hunni!

Hello ladies! Well, I'm in second tri now - yayyy, and while I have a fabulous bump when I'm naked, I mostly just look bloated when wearing clothes, which is a bit annoying. I'm ready for people to say, "Ooooh, you're pregnant - how far along, do you know what you're having? How do you feel?" You know, all the gushing that pregnant women get!

I have pregnancy insomnia, again. Had it with my son too and it totally sucks. I'm going to try going to bed an hour and a half later than normal to see if I can sleep through. I'm also going to start doing pregnancy yoga before bed to see if that helps calm me down.

M/s is gone but I still get a yucky taste in my mouth that doesn't go away after everything I eat - blech.

I have been so active, running around, lifting stuff and bending. Hopefully my bean is handling it all ok!

Hope everyone is doing well!

hi everyone
im due on the 17th of april so makes me 14 weeks!!
im getting excited now :happydance:

Hey!! No news from yesterday's scan..:( Baby is fine, growing wellbut couldn't see gender!!! Doc saw a little piece of something but couldn't say if it was the umbelical cord or his little thing!
I got so mad...so I've arranged a private 3D scan next week to finally see him or her!!

Hey Ladies,

I popped in a week or so ago but haven't been back since, so thought I'd say hi.

I went for my (incredibly late) booking appointment last week and the m/w was ace - I really got on with her.
Unfortunately, due to other problems, all my care has to be consultant-led so she reckons I won't see much of her :(

Still not got my first scan date which is a bit annoying 'cause I'm 14 weeks + now... ugh!

hiya pink cabbage, hopefully you should get your scan date really soon - if not, dont be afraid to call them and chase them up! hope everything else is going okay for you - uni and such like! take care!

Hey all, Welcome newbiese and others turning back up again. Am glad all is well with everyone and their bumps. I can't believe it 17 weeks OMG! It's so weird! Don't think it's gonna be long until can see the kicks either. It's one hyperctaive baby. LOL

Had pregabrain the other day and went to town on the wrong day for my bloods appointment, LOL df still teasing me! Anyway will try again tomor, on the right day, and am also getting some new clothes too, YAY!

ON hols next week, from MOnday, So I will try and update before I go but am gonna be busy packing, washing and chores! DOH! (oh plus wireless connection is dodgy so can't use lap top after 7pm. DF usually on pc!) So have a nice week, all unless I get on again.

Hugs April bumpies!

xxxxx

hey littlebee!

how is everyone feeling? im looking forward to an extra hour in bed tomorrow
i cannot believe how unbelievably quick this is is going, baby will be here in no time!!
3 weeks until my next scan - cant wait xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->