Due April 09 - UK

It was only £85 for a reassurance scan, prices went up for 3d, downs syndrome etc. reassurance after 20 weeks is £95, its not tooo bad for piece of mind :D

feeeling quite well. nausea at night now and then, tired and sleeping by 8.30! glad your all well!

How' s everyone?? I'm having a lazy afternoon on my couch and I have to write my masters thesis..I'm so bored!!! I have a terrible headache that doesn't go away...and my internet connection is driving me crazy!!!Maybe hormones???!!
Can't wait till tomorrow 3D gender scan!!!
Hugs!!

Hey!! I'm sooooo happy...we went for the private scan yesterday and we found out we're having a little prince :)
GP put me a week earlier so new EDD is 31.3.09. Said baby is bigger for a 17 week and now I'm 18week 1 day.
So I guess I'm moving to the March '09 thread! But I'll visit you 'cause...you never know ..31 March is sooo close to April!!
Hugs!!!!

Woo hoo - congrats Little Bee!

My round ligament pain is annoying as heck but other than that I feel ok. I'm ready to feel kicks, flutters, hiccups - anything that shows Shim is moving! My next scan is in a week and a half - I hope we find out what we're having then!

Hi LittleBee, had my scan last week and I'm having a girl! All looking good so far, felt my first kick last night which was amazing, I'd been feeling flutters for the last few weeks but the kick was great.

I'm nearly 18w 3 days weeks (not sure where my ticker has gone!). I didn't expect to feel it that early - although not felt it again since - must have been the way I was lying in bed! It was weird, felt it once, wasn't sure I'd felt it, then it happended a 2nd and third time in a row. It really is amazing.

Now I know where my ticker went, was not logged in as sheepy99 (had another one as sheepy but had problems with it so set up a new one)

Hiyaaaaaaa!

I am due April 19th, hope everyone is well.
Sending big hugs.
Dxx

Hey April moms! Is everything OK here? I felt the baby kicking!! It was so strange!!

Back off of hols. had good time but traumatic journey home! I see I have alot of updating to do! I'll get there.

Littlebee, you best keep popping by, lol, me betting it'll still be an april baby! hehe, not to jinx it at all, LMAO!

Hi everyone. Not much to update, feeling pretty ok, headache now and then still. S-Star, hows your headaches??

Getting a bump, pics in bumps :D

Little Bee - when did you have flutters? if you felt a kick awesome :D

Hey ladies! Hope you all had a good weekend!

So I haven't really felt strong kicks, but a couple of times when I've been lying flat on my back I've felt some small kicks or kinda like a heartbeat. My son was totally not active at all in the womb. He was content to just chill out most of the time and I only felt his kicks at night right before going to sleep. I hope this one is a little more active, for comfort sake.

I have my next scan a week from tomorrow - can't wait! I know its a little early but hopefully we'll be able to find out what we're having!

Goodmorning everybody! Welcome back Shinningstar bet you had a great time! I don't know what to expect with this pregnancy...maybe you're right maybe not!
Sammie I felt bubbles at 17 week but wasn't sure, but since then I'm really convinced I feel him but not big kicks!
I put him music with the headphones on my belly and I feel him!

Hey everyone I'm due 8th April, got my second scan on 24th of this month & I'm soo excited!!!!

April can't come quick enough!

Love Ashleigh xXx

Hi girls!:hi: How are you all getting on? I'm fine, starting to get my bump now I think, my tummy muscles are too tired to hold it all in anymore!:rofl: The only thing I'm really suffering with at the moment is heartburn, I have it pretty much all day and all night which isn't fun but if that's the worst of it then I'm not complaining.

Still waiting to feel first movements but I could hear some kicks when I was using my doppler last night so hopefully I'll feel them soon too, really can't wait!

Have my regular 4 weekly check with my GP on Friday and he'll probably do a scan then and my official 20 week scan is on 24 November but we're staying on Team Yellow I think.

Huge :hug: for you all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->