Due April 09 - UK

Wow everyone is changing their due dates hehe. Booty b, I wil edit after this post hunni,

Lu your back inline with me again, well ok two days difference, Little bee so glad got to see your baby.

No we don't know sex, haven't had second scan yet, but even so we're not finding out as df doesn't want to know. Alot of people have said a pink bump, I originally thought pink but now thinking it might be blue, I just have no clue!

Meant to say sammie, if it's two weeks difference I wld query it cos if you were to go late, baby wldn't be induced until four weeks over due and thats not good for baby? 2 weeks big difference??? I mean a few days fare enuf, but considering they are the ones who put you back anyway??? Hmmmm, well hope you c sort it.

Love & hugs

Hi,

I haven't given you my bfp or next appointment - sorry! BFP was 13/08 and my next appointment (20 week scan) is on Monday, 1/12 - so can't wait. Wasn't sure originally if we'd find out but definitely going to now. I'll let you know if there are any changes to edd then. Thanks for keeping us all updated.

Em x

LOL no worries, trying to keep it updated! LOL. My scan was gonna be on 1 dec but had to change it cos was too close to school dropping off times! So now on the 3 dec. Hope all goes well, and look forward to hearing all abt it.

Meant to say sammie, if it's two weeks difference I wld query it cos if you were to go late, baby wldn't be induced until four weeks over due and thats not good for baby? 2 weeks big difference??? I mean a few days fare enuf, but considering they are the ones who put you back anyway??? Hmmmm, well hope you c sort it.

Love & hugs

that's what i thought!!!! probably just needed toilet or something and was pushing belly up! LOL

Hey! How are u all? My back is killing me these days!! Can't do anything!

So where is everyone! Anymore people know the sex yet, or are we still on mellllly with her pink bump?

I've put the decs up this weekend, lol climbed up ladders and moved furniture! LOL wanted to surprise df. He came in said it looked lovely, but wasn't sure he liked the idea of me moving furniture and climbing ladders. LOL oh well done now ha ha!

I found out 3 weeks ago I'm having a boy, lol.

I'm feeling pretty good these days, other than feeling like I'm carrying a bowling ball in my pants! I'm starting to get to the point where it's hard to get comfortable when sitting or laying down and I'm still not sleeping all that great but I'll survive. I haven't been unusually emotional but last night I was watching Bridget Jones' Diary and bawled for the last half of the movie! It didn't help that it was 1 AM and I couldn't sleep!

My next dr. appt is Dec 12 and my next scan is Dec 30.

Im due April 21 2009 and live in Scotland id love to chat with other mummies to be.

my details are on my profile for IM

:bfp:

:hug:

Kirsty

or feel free to email me

all ok here really, period type pains today! but have gone now, feeling tiny movements here and there, want them to get stronger now. as you can see from the time of this post, managing to stay awake past 9pm too!

right i havent updated anything for a while i just cant seam to get the hang of this lol
my bfp was on 13/09/08 im due 17th april o9 my scan is on the 10th december and i have antenatal clinic on the same day at hospital then ive got midwife on the 17th dec then the gtt test on 9th of january lol alot of info i know lol
i was looking for a buddy on msn whos around the same dates as me if u would like to be my buddie send me a message and ill give you my msn addy

Hi,

Can I be added to the list?
Got our BFP on the 6th August 2008, and i'm due on the 17th April 2008. Next scan is at 32wks (growth scan) on the 23rd Feb 09.

thanks!
xxx

Private Scan for pics tomorrow!! Hope to see him dance so we can write it on DVD!!

Little Bee and Cassandra! How exciting! Let us know how you got on!

Cassandra - are you finding out what you are having? x

kikib1979, hi welcome aboard. If you want me to pop you on liate and let us know your bfp date and any up and coming appointments.

LIttlebee and cassandra hope all goes well, have fun!

Welcome also to puffin muffin, and I'll add your dates on klaire1982

Things ok here, going through a tired phase and very lethargic! Bump not getting any bigger. LOL well at least it doesn't seem like it is.

Glad your ok now sammie, I have managed to stay up until ten thirtish most nights now, but as a result I'm abs shattered now! LOL

love & hugs to all xxx

Just updated, and reaslied have to cancel my glucose test cos it's my little boys reception year christmas concert. Not missing that for anything! Have to ring them in the morning!

Got next mw app at 28 weeks, then a hosp check at 32 weeks, for bp protein etc. And the end of feb also got to see an anetheisist re epidural cos I'm soooo over weight!

Grrrr this is a bit of a sore point for me, cos I know I'm bigger but I wldn't think I was that over weight to need so many extra tests, I mean people have seen pics of me, unless I'm not seeing myself. But I'm only a size 18 and usedto be before before preggo boobs a size 16 top! It really frustrates me! GRRR!

aww dont worry Sstar, they like to over react i think. 16-18 is fine.

Had bad headache thurs and not very well, went to do some shoping and had to come home. achey heavy legs, dizzy, coughing, pains in back and belly :(

scan tues so that will settle me

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"