Due April 09 - UK

Hey Journey, I'll loan you my morning sickness!!!:rofl:

Hi April girlies :) .....

Just wanted to pop over from March ladies and say hey ! , And see how you all are . I like floating around lol . xx .

Sadly my little one is no more, so if you could remove me from the list, Shining_Star! Thank you!
I wish all the rest of you a good pregnancy and that you all go on to have healthy little babies. I shall keep following your progress!! :hugs:

Sorry I haven't updated for days on end, been a bit ill and well tired!

For those of your that don't know I had a scan on tues 12 Aug, I had really bad pain on my right hand side that was stopping me in my tracks, so off to the epu I trotted! They did an internal scan and said baby was fine and where should be, there was only one, I saw the strong heartbeat :cloud9: Sadly though my dp didn't get to see it as it was internal and we had to take my ds along due to kinda emergency trip! Which was huge shame and I know he's gutted. :cry:
They kept me at six weeks though and said little cashew measured 3.9 mm, but thing is I looked into this and that seems to be measuremnet of a five weeks baby so don't know why they didn't put me back a week! I mean tues was exactly six weeks, so maybe now cashews more the 7mm we're supposed to be at but who knows, so goin in for twelve week scan (still not date) with the expectancy of being put back a week! ARghhh.
Anyway pain is apparently becuase I have a cyst on my corpus luteum, the bit that provides baby with hormones until the placenta takes over! It's completly harmless and will either disappear or will burst neither is anything to worry about! All I can do is take paracetamol for pain. which admitedly had dampened down substantially!

Thing is now I've gotton a flippin UTI again and it's agony! Worse than previous ones and alot of blood in urine and tummy and back pain. My doc didn't seemed worried at all and seemed to think it was imposible to be a kidney infection, so if it gets worse, I'll be calling the doc out this eve! Dp taken night off work as holiday just incase later on I have to go hospital, I told him not to worry and save it but he seemed determined, thing is it's a wasted day as he's just sitting watching tele and I'm in bed, feeling sorry for myself and sleeping ALOT!

Anyway to you lovely ladies; Scan tomor melllly how exciting where abouts are you getting it done for fifty quid, living in essex eveything in region of 100.00, but I cld always pop down to gosport see family and get another scan, esp now the measurements are buggin me and we didn't get our photo's!
little bee is your scan on 17 which is a sunday or is it monday? Just wondering hunni, although I know cld be either due to going private.
sheepy99 I'm so glad all was well with you scan I think bp is usually 120/60 the lower number ie 60 being the blood pressure suppost to remain on or around 60 ish believe! But like you said you could of just been stressing! I don't know about heart beat as I could see cashews quite clearly protruding lol was kinda strange, but then that was internal, maybe external is a bit harder to detect so early on? At least you got pictures!
WELCOME v2007 and hannahgraceee I've added you onto our front board, keep us informed and jump in and find a host of preg buddies! Hannahgraceee thats actually my sisters name too Hannah Grace hehehe! She's also preggers but abt 18 weeks now I think!
Lu awww don't feel left out hunni! Seems like ages until your appointment! Hope it goes quick well for all of us, you still feeling sicky and tired?
Journey; you can have my right side pain and UTI I want I'll even throw in free nausea! Seriously don't worry 20 % women don't get any symptoms, just means you'll have a rough labour, LOL not really! That doesn't work at all. It's good your an example for us all to be jealous of! Bet youll get your bump first or something!
Anyone know what has happened to sazza, hopeful and ang, hope all is well and they drop by soon!
I've seen helenbun abt a little bit but not recently anyone know anything?

And OWO my testing buddy how are you doing, hope all is well, have you got a pregnancy journal yet?

Its called First View Imaging, in the cams hall estate! There is a full price list on there its £50 for what they call the dating / early scan, then they get more expensive for sexing scan etc!

I am quite nervous / scared / excited about it eeeeeeek!

Sound like you have had a bit of a time with it! I ended up in A & E on tuesday night due to severe cramping - turns out I have a water infection - GREAT! Stomach bug last week, water infecton this week - i reckon morning sickness next week! xx

Hi ladies!

I got my BFP on 8th August and I think I'm due on April 17th. I still don't feel the slightest bit pregnant (I know it's early days yet) and it looks like I'll also be getting a private scan, hopefully on or around September 27th. My doctor is really nice and sensible, down-to-earth and calming. She just says "relax, don't worry about it" but you know, I'd like to worry about it actually. I'd like to get an appointment with a midwife and have an idea when my first NHS scan will be (cos I want to have had it by October 3rd) and generally get started. But she's all "take it slow, it's early days yet, there's loads of time". I know it's early days yet but I'm impatient!

Sorry for the unexpected rant ;) So, please add me to the April list. Oh, and hi to the Irish ladies - I'm Irish too but living in London atm.

Becky

Hi girls, I joined here yesterday and have to say there are some fantastic ladies here! It amazes me how some of things that have happened to me have also happened to so many of you and so I dont feel so alone in that now.
Well, got my :bfp: on Thursday (did another to be sure yesterday tho as convinced myself I had imagined it and it was a false positive). Very excited about it all and this im due around 20th April 2009 if my dates are correct. Could you add me to your list?

Good luck to all you lovely ladies and I hope to speak to you all more as we move along.

Big :hug:

Chrissie xx

hey WELCOME beckster and chrissie and congratulations. I've added you both to front page, hope to hear more from you soon.

Melllly hope your scan went well today, how exciting can't wat to hear, and little bee, hope yours goes well tomor or monday, not sure which day.

Well I just ate sme of my dp's chilli con carne, which had lovely taste but he'd put tablespoon of chilli in it, not a teaspoon! yes he meant to he usually has two tablespoons, but had reduce it for me! well I ate it and now i feel rather queezy! oops, don't think cashew agreed!

Thanks for adding me shinning_star. Gosh chilli sounds good right now... I feel hungry but dont know what to have.... think I must go raid the fridge..... :munch:
thanks again x

scan pics for those who havnt seen my other post! xx

Attachments

• 1_1.JPG
    1_1.JPG
    91.7 KB · Views: 5
  • 1_6.JPG
    1_6.JPG
    63.4 KB · Views: 7
hello, wondering if i can join in? due around the 17th of April (i think - not too sure of dates yet) - and first dr's appointment on 19th August. BFP on 08.08.08!!!

Looking forward to being buddies with you all!

Ah, there you are Meg - I was hoping you'd join us! My EDD is April 17 too! :happydance:

Love your scan pics Mellllly!

H, ive got an early reassurance scan on the 21/08 and a 10 wk scan on the 19/9.

Thanks.

Victoria x x x

Thanks Journey! being a bit cautious but felt brave enough to join today!

Hey April moms!! Here's my scan pic for those who haven't seen my post in 1st trimester! Hugs!

Attachments

• as.jpg
    as.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 5
Oooh, I'm so envious of all the scan pics! I probably won't get one till the first week of September at the soonest.

Well, I think my imagined low-grade nausea is actually turning into the real thing. With my son's pregnancy I had all day m/s, no puking thank goodness but just felt sick all day and had an aversion to all food. Now I'm starting to get that same blech taste in my mouth where nothing tastes good. I bought some ginger ale and a lot of soup for quick meals. I am relieved to finally have some symptoms, but it's not fun! Still, I asked for it so I can't complain now can I? :)

Poor Journey, I am sure I will be regretting it too when the nausea sets in.... so far I have only had two small emotional outbursts and other than that nothing much .... other than feeling very conscious of my abdomen... feels like it is periodically going solid so I am aware that something is going on in there .....hahahaha

Hey there! I just came back from the analyst for my blood test and glucose curve..tasted awful blah. Everything is going fine and no nausea yet!! Woohoooo!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->