Due April 09 - UK

HI girls! Glad to see everyone is doing so well and I love all the scan pics! I don't think my doc (GP) has the function to print off pictures but I was happy the other day just to know everything was as it should be so I'm not complaining. I have another scan with him at about week 12 and then the 1st hospital one will be at weeks18-22 so maybe I'll get a pic then?!

:hug: to everyone:hugs:

Hi, could you add my scan date of 27th August to the list? Ty x

I hope all is updated correctly.

Welcome Meg nice to meet you look forward to hearing more from you.

Mellllly and little bee what little beanies, how reasurring it is though to see the baby happily growing away did you get to see the heart beat. Melly yours looks like it's measuring big, or did sonogapher say it right for your stage?

Well I'm sorry I'm not on so much folkes I was sooooo ill this weekend with my uti, it got seriously nasty and i guess took more out of me cos I was pregnant, so I just slept the whole weekend, still taking anti b's now.

I had a crappy interview today, went really rubbish well not even an interview was a serie of tasks set by optical express, I was one out of three who didn't make it, and there were twelve of us altogether, for a big store in white city london. Well there loss, but I was gutted eing as I was only girl who didn't make it through, but I'm serioulsy starting to think that optics look for girls age 18-23. I do have aloyt of qualifications but apparently I wasn't the claibre they needed, so blah to them!

Anyway hope everyone is well, I'm aching all over! tired and not so nauseous but it's still there.

Love and hugs

Shinning_Star...I'm sorry for your interview :-( Enjoy your life now and get more sleep!!!You worth it!!Hugs!

Sorry about the interview Shinnin_Star. :( :hugs:

So right now my m/s seems to be afternoon sickness/nausea, which is bizarre, lol, but better than having it all day. I've been sooooo sleepy today, can hardly keep my eyes open.

I feel a bit in a limbo state as I've only told my sister-in-law and my best friend. I want to wait till my first scan before I start telling people but I'm visiting my parents this weekend and I might go ahead and tell them. I keep finding myself tempted to tell some people but then I keep silent. Just don't want to have to go back later if something goes wrong. Anywho...

Hi everybody!:happydance:Hope everything is going fine.
We told our parents 2 days ago and they were so excited and crying:headspin: ..my dad brought my mom a catalogue to choose the crib :crib: ...they're so funny!!:rofl:
Monday we're leaving for vacation at my parents house :boat: and it's gonna be so funny seeing closely their excitement for my pregnancy:wohoo:
:hug:

Hi, can you change a few details for me, thanks. I have a scan on the 4/09 and my EDD id now 23/04 :hissy:Its gettin later.

Thanks.

V x x x

Hi, is it ok 4 me 2 join u? I'm due 13th April :)

Hello, can you add my scan date please, 19th September. Ta muchly :D

Back to feeling sick, exhausted and sleepless....

Mellllly and little bee what little beanies, how reasurring it is though to see the baby happily growing away did you get to see the heart beat. Melly yours looks like it's measuring big, or did sonogapher say it right for your stage?

The sonographer said I was measuring just right, I think it only looks big cos she zoomed in!
Sorry to hear about your interview xx

Cool cheers mellllly Just asked cos when I had my early scan baby was measuring week earlier, doh, don't wann be out with an edd any closer to my ds birthday! LOL.

Updating as you read girlies!

Welcome Marg, Congratulatiosn we'll look forward to getting to know you!
So Ladies I got my proposal this morning am officially engaged! HOORAY!

I'm also going away for a week so bear with me and I'll be right back on target tues 5 ish.

Love and Hugs, hope all are feeling well!

Thanx shining star :) Hope u hav a lovely week away! And congratulations on the engagement!!!

Can u jus add a date for me? 1st mw appointment 11th sept, thanx :)

Congrats Shinning_Star!! Fantastic news.... well done x

Congrats Shinnin star and welcome to the newbies!

Well, I told my parents this weekend and both of them asked if I was in competition with my brother, as they have a 3 month-old son and our first-borns are 9 months apart. :dohh: No, no competition, but it is nice to have our kids close in age so they can all play together. My son and my niece are best buds and hopefully this one will be close to my nephew too. My mom seems not to believe I'm really pregnant since I haven't been to the doctor yet and she questions the accuracy of HPTs. I'm like, hello, welcome to the 21st century!!!

So I have slight nausea and some weird little twinges here and there but that's about it. I have my doctor's appt this Friday and then I'll be able to schedule my first scan!!! :happydance:

Hope everyone is doing well!

hello people! hope everyone is fine - i'm feeling sick all the time, but fine apart from that! have first scan on 9/10 - SO EXCITED!!!!

Hi Everyone,

Not sure how this is meant to start but I'm expecting my first (after 1 mmc) on 21st April '09. Very excited, slightly terrified but looking forward to my first scan on 6/9.

Congratulations to everyone, here's to a great 8 months until April.

Em x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"