Due April 09 - UK

There you are Shinning Star! Hehe!
What horrible weather Portsmouth has been having huh!! Think it was sunny on Saturday but thats about it!

Well, saw midwife last night who was lovely! She took bloods etc to test for lots of random things, Should receive date for Nuchal Scan in the post very soon she said anywhere betweek 11 - 13 weeks. She asked where I would prefer to have the baby (St Mary's, Home or Blakes) I chose blakes as it is soo chilled out and is run completly by midwives which is great they also have a birthing pool if I wanted to choose that route, husbands are generally allowed to stay with you until around 11pm there which is also great!

She did say if anything crops up in the pregnancy that she thinks I should go to a main hospital then she would advise me as and when, but she said after I have had the baby I am allowed to transfer to blakes within 6 hours if I wanted. They will also be doing another blood test around 20 weeks to test for diabetes (my mum and my nan have it) and becuase my BMI is 31 (they test anyone over 30).

Got given lots of Info to read through and also detials of Antenatel Classes, One of them is a Aquacise (strtches etc to get muscles ready for birth) follwed by a Class/Talk, and work have to let me have time off for that as it is classed as an Antenatal Class! LOL their gonna love that..... 'just going swimming' LOL!

Soo all quite exciting! Cant believe I am 10 weeks tomorrow! xx

Good news!!! My infection is gone and I'm clear!!:happydance:
Next appointment for 1st trimester ultrasound 24 September!! I'm so happy :happydance: and anxious:dohh:
:hug:

hi all, not been on for a while, but everything ok.... i have my scan booked for next Friday (12th) and am so excited. Fingers crossed that everything is as it should be.!!

Hope that everyone is enjoying their pregnancy!!

xx

Hey every1
Sorry havent been around but its bad news Im afraid :(
I wont be joinin u in this wonderful journey as I started to mc 2 weeks ago :cry:
I wish u all the health and happiness in the world, and will b poppin in to see how ur all doin, if that ok?
:hug:

Oh I'm so sorry Marg_27...try to be strong and don't give up..hugs

aww, sorry to hear this marg, Your more than welcome to pop along at any point! Would you like me to put up a little message at the bottom of the front page? Huge hugs, and it may not be a consolation but I fell this time round the next cycle after a mc.

Love & Hugs

Thanx shining star, that wud b nice :)

can u put my scan date for the 24th Sept - thanks xx

soo sorry to hear about your loss marg, I cant even begin to imagine how you are feeling xx

hi
can i join, only saw this forum for the first time yesterday
got my BFP on the aug 14th and my edd is 22nd / 23rd of April

Welcome littletiger, Firstly CONGRTAULATIONS! Hope all is well with you and your enjoying your pregnancy so far!

I'll add you on and don't forget to keep us informed!

Hi girlies

Can I join you all please? Had first scan today and am now due 2nd April 09!

:happydance:

Hey Shining_Star glad to hear you had a nice break - my in laws are from the Isle of Wight so we spend quite a bit of time there and love it! No good news from me Im afraid, been told I have blighted ovum today so if you could take me off for now I would be really grateful. Will be back though and will come find you all in 2nd tri!! Good luck girls will be keeping an eye on you all xx

Oh Chrissie, I'm so sorry to hear your news. :(

Before joining this forum, I never realized how truly hard it is to conceive and carry a child to birth!

Hey All,

Hope everyone is feeling ok.
Just a little update from me.
Over the last couple of days i've noticed that i'm not quite so tired, i can last until 10 o'clock before i pass out :rofl: instead of the 9
MY nausea seems to have eased alot also. Hopefully this is the beginning of the "blooming" stage everyone talks about in second tri.
Any one else experiencing this?

My nausea has eased slightly but I can't tolerate ANYTHING sweet, even food that's not typically sweet but may be high in carbs, like potatoes. All I can tolerate to drink is water, which is healthy so that's a good thing. Some days I'm more tired than others. I can't wait till all of this passes!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->