Due April 09 - UK

Hi girls and congrats!

How's everyone doing? I'm alright, just ridiculously bloated because things aren't as regular as they used to be - lovely! Also having some brown spotting since yesterday but trying not to panic over it - easier said than done!

:hug:

Hello, can I geg in? Due on 23rd April!! Hope you're OK Lu. I had loads of spotting in myfirst preg and all was fine. Still put the willies up me though (no, hang on, isn't that what my OH did to get me in this predicament?!)
:rofl:

Hi everyone, can i join too? My EDD is 22nd April and my first scan is 10th sept 13 days to go whoop whoop :o) xxx

Try not to worry Lu, I've been spotting - everyone I speak to seems to have had it too! :hug:

Hello all,

Another new mom to be - Due April 6th 2009 to my calculations.

Had one scan at wk 4, but only a yolk visable!! Next scan 8th Sept.

Hopefully nearing the end of all day long nausea, feeling like I'm sleepwalking constantly, and living off cornflakes for every meal!!!

Good luck to all baby bumps that are growing!!!

Shelley x

Can I join please. i am due 7th April 09. Got my BFP on 29th July on holiday in Italy xx

Hi Ang, I had to reply to you, because I am due a day before you, but more importantly, I was meant to be in Italy on 29th July this year!!!!

My partner and I deiceded to move house instead, so our planned fortnight touring Italy had to be postponed. We then decided to change everything and try for a second child!!!!
Guess the holiday will have to wait even longer............

Hope you had fun anyway! Where abouts in Italy did you go to?

Shelley x

YAY!

My ticker is on the third block and actually looks like a baby! Hehe!
xx

Well, I just got back from my first doc. appt. Pretty uneventful, they took urine, blood, height, weight, etc, but I did get to make my first scan appt - it's on Tuesday! I can't wait to see my little bean's heartbeat! :happydance:

Hey there!! I popped in to say hello to everybody! Still on vacation but I got an infection of the urinary tract and doctor recommended antibiotic...said it's safe. Everything's fine except a nauseated morning yesterday...for the first time till now!
Hope everyone is OK and welcome to the new April mommies!!!Hugs!

Hello, can I geg in? Due on 23rd April!! Hope you're OK Lu. I had loads of spotting in myfirst preg and all was fine. Still put the willies up me though (no, hang on, isn't that what my OH did to get me in this predicament?!)
:rofl:

Im due same day as you, April is gonna be busy.

V x x

Helloooooo......where is everyone????

Well, I had my scan yesterday and saw my little bean! I was so happy, it's one thing to get the BFP but quite another to see the baby and hear the heartbeat and it was beating so strong! My EDD is now April 16! :happydance:

I feel queasy all day long but haven't gotten sick, thank goodness. I feel pretty much the same as I did with my son. Everything I eat is gross but I do get the odd craving now and then. I'm slightly bloated and my pants are tight in the waist but I refuse to pull out the maternity pants just yet!

How's everyone doing?

Journey - I am very well thanks how are you?
It does seem to have gone quiet around here at the mo!

I finally got the call from the midwife today! Got an appointment with her at 6.30 this evening, she said it will mainly be paperwork and all sorts like that but then will also get booked in for 12 week scan!! YAY!

Im still not suffering any sickness which I suppose is a good thing! Just scared it will hit me soon! Been feeling nauseas in the evening but thats about it! xx

Hi girls! Sorry I haven't been on in a while, I was away for the weekend at a wedding, great fun! The spotting has basically stopped, I'm down to light brown cm now so happy enough. I also solved my constipation problem (which I"m not sure I shared with you guys before!) with prune juice, it's a god send, I"m 3lbs lighter now than I was on Thursday!!!!

Woohoo about the scan Journey, that's great news!!!:happydance:

Hey april mommies to be.

I had a lovely week away really nice to spend time with family, and df and dsd enjoyed themselevs to, spent a day on the isle of weight, and managed to go swimming in the sea the day before we left which was a real treat for dsd who despite holidays to spain, southern france etc with her mum has never swam in the sea. Bless, needless to say she was a bit hesitant at first but soon enjoyed riding the waves! LOL :happydance:

So I've updated all you girl info please correct if wrong, but I would just like to take a moment to say:

sazza, hannahgraceee, shelleylu, hopeful 3, marg_27, sarah_george, claire-eedies can I have dates for your :bfp:'s if you can remember them.
Also:
sazza, mellllly, hannahgraccee, ang, owo, littlebee, journey, chrissis33 are there any further updates on new app dates?

Also has anyone heard from Sazza, hopeful, hannahgraceee or chrissie at all?

Journey: Am so glad you got to hear the heartbeat, how lovely. Waiting on mine, have a feeling I'm gonna end up with a weeks notice at the most for my scan date. The way my docs and mw app going it's driving me to insanity!

Mellllly: Here I am was a way for a week staying with my Mum in portsmouth actually. LOL So will wait in ernst to hear about your mw app tomor morn hope all goes well.

Lu: Phew glad the spotting stopped and that your constipation has eased, I shall remember that, prune juice, hmmm not convinced on how it'll taste mind, seeing as cannot stand prunes!

WELCOME NEWBY APRIL MOMMIES TO BE: Emma, claire, sarah, shelley, look forward to hearing from you all.

So me I'm feeling completly sick all the time, this week so far has been horrendous, I have spent most of the time in bed cos if i move my head I get a headache and wanna throw up even more so tha I do anyway. :sick: :sick: I'm terriifed of being sick as, I didn't stop during my pregnancy with ds and was hospitalised to on some occasions due to dehydration so I'm scared if i allow myself to be sick i might not stop! I have had some gaviscon today feeling a bit better but still in bed. God how did I work during my first pregnancy!

My last two appointments have been a complete waste of time to, :hissy: the first i saw the doc who just tole me my edd, the second the one on monday said they couldn't do anything cos I hadn't been booked in yet and wasn't due to be booked in until the 15th Sept. Never Mind the fact that the doctor wanted me see a midwife every four weeks, I guessed it was for my blood pressure to be monitered but the midwifes simplysaid I could see a nurse for that, so I am completly confused! :shrug:

Anyway I hope all you's are fine, and catch ya all tomor hoepfully!

Hey SS- Wondered where you had got to. Glad you had a nice holiday.
You probably noticed in first tri about my scan on Sunday. So can finally get excited.
Next appointments let me see. I have to go for blood test on the 12th of September, 12 week scan is 26th of September. That's it for now.

Me Tooo!!!

MarshMellow.............BFP 2+3/9/2008.....................m/W.....15/9/2008.......dUE 23-25/4/09

Hey there April mums!! I'm back! I had a wonderful summer holiday with hubby and now back to work...unfortunately..
I'm feeling fine except a nauseous morning for the first time but then nothing. I'm waiting for the urine test results to see if my infection has gone and I've already stopped taking antibiotics..
Next ultrasound 17 September- 10 October ..I have to make an app. with the doctor!

Hiya Shining Star. Thanks for updating and adding me!

My BFP was 29/07/2008 - Scan and booking in app is 11/09/2008 - and Im due around the 6/04/2009 (although I have a feeling it may be moved a little!)

Sorry to hear you have been feeling rough. I know exactly how you feel. I havent been sick once, but feel it most of the time - especially around eating times??! So much so Ive been signed off work for the duration - very boring now my son is back at school! :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->