Due April 09 - UK

Owo; me too. I can't honestly believe it. I never had a 'bloomin' phase with ds was constantly :sick: But I can honestly say I've not been needing my afternoon naps so much and even been a bit more awake and alert that my df. The nausea has eased tremendously it's still there though but mild, I can lift my head up and walk around, it got so ad I ended up a week in bed just feeling constantly dizzy and really really sick!

So :yipee: for us YAY!

Hope everyone else is good. Been looking into new properties today, seen financial advisor, looks like we need to put df's place on the market but he's a bit reluctant through fear of being homeless and through not wanting to go into rented even for a few months!

Hey Emmylou, can't remember if I said welcome and congrats or not so either way: welcome and congrats! LOL
Have you go your bfp date and any up and coming app you'd like me to add in. I saw ouhad your scan hope all was well!

So sorry to hear your news Chrissie:hugs:

Shining, would you mind including my 12 week scan? - 26/09/08

Thanks!!!

Thanks Shinning_Star!

BFP was 16th July, 12 week scan (which turned out to be 10+4 weeks as it was early anyway!) was 8th September - it went really, really well thanks. 20 week scan is 13th November.

x

Well i had my blood taken this morning for the standard Antinatal screening. It doesn't matter how many blood tests i have i still get nervous as hell. It doesn't really hurt and i know that, still get nervous. Irrational i know but can't help it. Maybe by the end of this pregnancy i would have had so many blood tests i might stop getting nervous. oh well the joys of being a mum to be.
How is everyone else feeling?

I'm good thanks owo, just getting nervous before my 12 week scan! How's everyone else?

Lu your scan is the same day as mine. I already had an early scan and LO was fine with heartbeat thought i'd relax after that but as the 12 week scan gets closer i'm starting to worry again. I'm told I'll never stop worrying as it's the joys of motherhood.

Hello April mommies!! I'm good too...always sleepy. I'm a little worried for my 12 week scan- 24.9 morning..
ShinningStar are u ok? Hugs!

Hi ladies,

Well my nausea is subsiding and once again I don't feel pregnant, like not at all! No more bloating, no spotting or bleeding, no cramping or stretching pains, no NOTHING. I had my scan last week and saw the baby and heard the strong heartbeat (162) but I'm slightly freaked out that something may have happened. I won't have another scan till the nuchal translucency test. I sure hope my little bean is doing ok!

God, I think we've all had early scans and we're still not reassured, what are we like!!

I know, what a mess! I had NONE of this worry with my son but I was extremely naive at how common miscarriages are. Now that I know better, I'm all extra worried.

Ignorance really is bliss. The more you know, the more you worry! :hissy:

1st Scan on 9th October! yay! have known for a while but for some reason keep forgetting! been feeling pretty rough this week, actually been sick instead of just feeling it!

face has broken out again too, its actually painful (for me and to look at haha)
struggling to eat proper meals. glad everyone is doing ok then, and sorry to hear about the losses.hope you are joining us again soon.

HI Ladies,

Sorry I've not been about been being very good and doing my revision for my exam on 8 Oct eek! Stress and can't even take kalms tablets.

Nausea still eased loads only ever so slight pangs of it now and again. I hope thats it for this pregnancy wow that would be soo nice!
I'm also terrified abt my 12 week scan, shld get the date tomor, Hopefully hear the heartbeat too, as I'm scared something has happened, even though I have an expanding waste band and have brought first mat clothes, well bottoms!

I hope all is well with everyone!

Owo are we pregnancy buddies, seeing as due the same day? And I still can't find a preggo journal from you am I being thick?

Love & Hugs

Shinning_Star can u update my details please.

I got my :bfp: on the 12 August and my dating scan is on the 3rd Oct and my EDD is 22/04/09.

Thank you.

Love to all of you and ur bumps.

V x x x

Hi Girls!!!

Can I please join your thread? I originally thought I was due on 1st May but after my scan last week I am actually due on 31st April!

So, I got my :bfp: on 18/8/08 at 9 dpo and am due 31/04/09:happydance:

Cool Jacqui I wondered where you'd got too. Hadn't realised you'd orginally been for may 09. I see you have midwife too tomorrow, but yours is before me mine isn't until 14:00. Hope all goes well.

But hi hun, hope all is well.

Marshmallow, Jacqui, Lu and me we all have app tomor. Here's hoping all goes well for us. Good Luck Girls! xxxx

shining_star can you add me pleaseee ? :)

I got my BFP on the 25th August, My EDD is 24th april and my first scan is 16th october :)

Thankyouu x

I guess today is doctor day - I have an appt. today too! I hope everyone's appts. go well and welcome to the newbies!

Hi Shining Star, think you might have me confused with someone else! I have my 12 week scan on 26 September and my booking in for the hospital is 15 October. Good luck to all with appointments though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->