Due August 4, 2015...I need a buddy!

BabyShaw

Reaction score
Hi gals! Any August babies on board here? Let's get to know each other! :hugs:

I believe I am 4 weeks today with baby #2. AF was due today and I had some spotting this AM and of course and totally worried sick about it!

I'm in the same boat. From lmp I'm five weeks but ovulation in four weeks due aug 4th too. Had spotting today too :( let's hope it's good news for us both and that we have sticky beans!

:haha:Hi mummytobe! I'm sorry you had spotting too :( I do hear it's pretty common though! The doc said to take it easy so my plan for the evening is to have my husband take care of our son while I watch Christmas movies in bed and eat Chinese food:haha:

That first smiley isn't supposed to be there that's strange-sorry!

Hi ladies! Based on LMP I have an EDD of August 3 :)

I have been spotting since starting progesterone suppositories a week ago. The nurse and doctor both say it can be because the suppositories irritate my cervix. I completely understand though...it's so nerve wracking!

Have either of you had blood draws?

Congrats Jackson! Sorry about the spotting :( no blood draws here. I thought about asking but figured I'll give it a week and see. Did you?

August 5th here! Hoping this little rainbow sticks around. There's an August group you should join!

July 20 for me, so close! I'm sure you'll find some nice mommies to share with in August soon, Congrats!

It's ok :) yes I heard it was common too. I've had one mc before and I have an 11 month old never has spitting with her. Also have very light pregnancy tests which worries me!
It's so hard when you're so early on, such an anxious time! X

I had light tests too! and I have a 3 year old and also never had spotting with him. Sorry about your MC:hugs:

Where is the other August group located?

Congrats Jackson! Sorry about the spotting :( no blood draws here. I thought about asking but figured I'll give it a week and see. Did you?

Yes, I couldn't wait :blush:

I had one when I found out a week ago and it was 33. On Friday it was 80. Yesterday it was 330. So doubling every 35 hours.

Doesn't make me feel much better :nope: Hoping we all have H & H 9 months!! :hugs:

Are you still testing? :haha:

Obsessively!! I wish I was more laid back about it all!

Slightly...

Not sure if it helps any but my tests I don't think are super dark and I defintley don't feel like they look like they are getting much darker. The Ics go through today, the FRER have dates on them. But as my blood work showed, my HCG is doubling. I just don't think they're all that great at showing progression.

I'm saving my last couple FRER for later this week.

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 15
  • image2.jpg
    image2.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 12
Slightly...

Not sure if it helps any but my tests I don't think are super dark and I defintley don't feel like they look like they are getting much darker. The Ics go through today, the FRER have dates on them. But as my blood work showed, my HCG is doubling. I just don't think they're all that great at showing progression.

I'm saving my last couple FRER for later this week.

Your FRERs look like mine and I'm only 1 day ahead of you. Looking good so far!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->