Due August 4, 2015...I need a buddy!

Hey ladies. According to my LMP I am due on August 6, 2015! I just found out yesterday and I'm beyond excited. I'm nervous because I don't "feel" pregnant. I'm sure I'll be taking a lot of tests in the next few weeks.

Sounds like we're all kinda in the same boat :)

I'm due august 13th, found the link because I'm having lower back pain too. H&H 9 months everyone :)

kw. I'm August 14.another thread together. Lol. Hope we all get babies in 9 months.

Hi Ladies!!!
I just found out on Friday that I'm expecting as well!! Due date is August 10. This is my second time - I was pregnant last May, but sadly lost the baby in July. I'm sooo excited to be back at it though!! A little cautious and nervous, but beyond thrilled!! I keep POAS to make sure it's real lol.

I'd love to join this group :)

Hi everyone :)

I'm August 6th or 7th (depending on online calc and Dr's date) - this is my first pregnancy and although it was planned, just starting to get over the shock!

Hi Ladies!!!
I just found out on Friday that I'm expecting as well!! Due date is August 10. This is my second time - I was pregnant last May, but sadly lost the baby in July. I'm sooo excited to be back at it though!! A little cautious and nervous, but beyond thrilled!! I keep POAS to make sure it's real lol.

I'd love to join this group :)

I'm so glad I'm not the only one! As of about 10 minutes ago I am indeed still pregnant. I am however out of tests! I have poas everyday since I found out.

haha me too. It makes sense to me :)

I still have a couple - and expect I will do it a few more times before my doctors appointment on the 10th. C'est la vie.

Last time, my morning sickness started at 6 weeks bang on, I'm not looking forward to that lol. Also, my boobs were SOOOO Sore around that time as well. Like, unbelievably sore. As soon as I would take my bra off...I'd want to cry lol.

To those who haven't yet, join our August pregnancy group! https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...-august-fireflies-23-bundles-summer-love.html

Just got my BFP yesterday morning. Due August 9th. Already have the nausea and dizziness and I'm only 4 weeks. How is everybody else?

To those who haven't yet, join our August pregnancy group! https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...-august-fireflies-23-bundles-summer-love.html

I'm clueless when it comes to searching for these things. Is there a link to the August group?

I'm clueless when it comes to searching for these things. Is there a link to the August group?

If you click on that link above which you have replied to it will take you straight there :)

Haha! That was clearly too simple for me. I kept clicking on the graphics.

I wish I had more symptoms! Feeling very slightly nauseous but that's it! Anyone else?

I wish I had more symptoms! Feeling very slightly nauseous but that's it! Anyone else?

I have cramps more than anything which has me freaked out! Aside from that I've been a bit nauseous (vomited once Monday) and my boobs have more noticeable veins. Nothing too crazy, I wish I felt more pregnant so I could know that things must be going good.

i hear ya on cramping.. i have that a lot and it worries me.. i want other symptoms to confirm. lol.. even though i have nice line progression. i do have really sore boobs and really veiny boobs.. but that is totally normal for me. every month after af, they hurt like a mofo..and they are more painful than usual (i think):wacko: and the veins i am like a roadmap anyways. all the way up my arm into chest you can always see mine.. i would be like looking at a learning chart hah..so i wait on the morn sickness. bigger nips. painful ones.. anything... and i dont want to jinx myself on this.. but i usually have daily headaches and i think baby cured it..:happydance:

So I took another test today because I'm crazy haha- it was way darker, and even darker than the control line. That made me feel better : )

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->