Due August 4, 2015...I need a buddy!

Hey ladies! I had my first BFP yesterday. Due August 5th. Kinda obsessed with testing right now, lol. Hopefully it's a sticky baby :)

Anyone having issues with pretty bad back pain?

Hey ladies! I had my first BFP yesterday. Due August 5th. Kinda obsessed with testing right now, lol. Hopefully it's a sticky baby :)

My lower back ached pretty badly the day I got my bfp and a couple days after. Today is really the first day it doesn't hurt as much.

Yeah I've had it for about 4 days now pretty bad, just in my left side :/ thought I pulled something at first.

I'm due on August 4th as well!! Congratulations :dance:

My tests don't seem to be getting much darker either. I tested first 2x with digi, though on 11/20 & 11/21. Since then... 2x FRER's and 4x First Signal's... (I know, I know... Overkill. :haha: I just want this little bean to stick so badly! Compulsively peeing on tests!)

I'm due then 5th as well! And lots of lower back pain for me

Lots of Augusts in here! I am August 2nd! (as long as this bean sticks!)

I have the back pain too. It was nasty last night!

I actually don't have a lot of back pain...or symptoms in general :shrug:

My boobs are pretty sore and I've had some on and off light cramping, but that's it.

Yeah, I have the back pain pretty bad and I have AF like cramps almost constantly. Scares me!

Cramps and back pain here as well! Totally nerve wracking. All I wanted was symptoms and now that I have hem it worries me - go figure!:haha:

Chinese food and hot cocoa while watching movies in bed last night helped :)

Yeah, just wanna fast forward thru the next 2 months :/ lol I don't mind dealing with the symptoms, just makes me worry!

Hello all. I am due Aug 4th too.
I only tested this evening as I was craving strawberry milk. I only drink that when I am pregnant. I hate it normally. As for symptoms I am.surprised that I have nausea I have had it for a while. Put it down to a possible bug. Also craving bbq onion. If I make it to 7 weeks I hope the nausea settles.

Hi :hi: We just got our BFP this morning for baby #2 :happydance: EDD should be 7th of August. Here's hoping for sticky beans all round!! :flower:

Hi :hi: We just got our BFP this morning for baby #2 :happydance: EDD should be 7th of August. Here's hoping for sticky beans all round!! :flower:

Congrats! I'm not the latest anymore at August 5th! Everyone should come join the August group :)

Hey :wave: can I join please? :happydance:

Cautiously back here and tentatively due August 5th :D

Congrats ladies and good luck! :flow:

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-groups/2258903-august-2015-12-bundles-summer-love.html

That's our August group! Come join and help us decide on a group name/banner! :)

Hi all. Got my BFP today. My EDD should be around 10th August. Wishing you all happy, healthy pregnancies x

Hey everyone! Aug 8th edd here... Really can't believe it as it was our first month "trying" after our first, and it wasn't so easy to get pregnant with her!

For those of you that mentioned spotting, I had some with my DD and everything turned out fine : )

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->