Due Christmas eve!!

Hey! I'm not due Xmas eve but that was my original EDD in my first pregnancy. I was gutted when I had my 12 scan and they changed my EDD to 2nd Jan.

Just thought I'd share that x

I know hun, not holding out too much hope but its a nice thought hey :) xxx

It'll certainly be the best Xmas pressie that Santa could deliver x

I am due on Xmas day! so excited to tell people that when we are ready.

I'm due Christmas Eve Eve! My LMP was 3/6 but I am pretty sure I ovulated 4/1... Second times a charm I hope!

I am so excited but how do you guys feel about having a baby so near the holidays!? My one girlfriend (who didn't know I was pregnant yet) is trying for her second but was like "Oh, we aren't trying this month - the last thing we want is an 'end of the year' baby". Not gonna lie, I was a little crushed.

Congrats to everyone though, hope to meet more of you!!!

Congratulations ladies!!!!!!!

I am happy about a Christmas baby, to be honest I didn't really mind, I'm just grateful to get my bfp!

How are you all feeling??? I didn't realise morning sickness was morning till night sickness!

i'm just happy to be pregnant too! it took us 11 months and one chemical to get here. FX this is our sticky bean. i think it's wonderful to have a xmas baby. and the odds of having baby on that actual day are very slim. rarely do you have baby on your actual due date.

clarabell - i see from your ticker you are getting married soon. congratulations!

Feeling a little sick and quite tired! Boobs aren't sore at all. Sipping on ginger tea always helps nausea

Agree with moter98, so so glad to be pregnant! Took us 22months - was beginning to lose hope!

motor98:

thank you :) my mom had me on her due date, always punctual hehe

I am hoping for a sticky bean, hope you are well :)

my mom told me that but I hate ginger, :s might be worth a go! I've lost four punds this week. Typical I couldn't seem to lose it when I was dieting lol

my mom told me that but I hate ginger, :s might be worth a go! I've lost four punds this week. Typical I couldn't seem to lose it when I was dieting lol

How about ginger beer? Mint tea is great too, I suck on extra strong mints as I've had a horrible taste in my mouth for a few days

i haven't had any of that yet. wasn't sick with when i was pregnant with my DS at all! just very, very hungry ALL the time,lol! will see what happens this time. it's still early days yet for me and i've read that MS might not start until 6 weeks. thanks for the tip on ginger tea. i am going to pick some up just in case i need it.

motor98:

thank you :) my mom had me on her due date, always punctual hehe

I am hoping for a sticky bean, hope you are well :)

haha, that is punctual! even if you do have baby on your EDD, what a great day to have baby. a xmas miracle baby!

Finally worked out how to change the thread title!! The typo was bugging me lol

I am going to try the mint tea tip!! :)

How are your hpts looking? I am 13dpo today and the line isn't any darker than yesterday's. Has me a bit worried

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->