Due Christmas eve!!

Same here hun, no sign yet, been really nervous although i am never late and it's 8pm now so hopefully it's all safe x

Same here hun, no sign yet, been really nervous although i am never late and it's 8pm now so hopefully it's all safe x

I'm seeing dr on Monday so by then will be 5 weeks, def feel more safe soon. I've never been late in my life so this is weird!:haha:

Congrats on ur BFP, I have a son who bday is late August too. He's 17th. Where abouts in Wales r u from x

Hiya, congrats on your bfp too!! I am North Wales. Right up on the coast between Bangor and Llandudno. My FMU HPT was a tiny bit darker today than yesterday and 2 'pregnants' on a tesco digi - but this evening's IC was really faint.... no strong line yet at all ....... waiting game! I am really paranoid to get through this first stage!!

Hi all,

We only just found out on Sunday so it's all a bit new and scary. Almost too nervous to be excited, but I'm praying pretty hard that this little one will be with us for a long long time. Used an online calculator and found out that we should be due on Christmas day. I'm pretty excited that we'll have a holidays baby. :) Best of luck to everyone!

Hi all,

We only just found out on Sunday so it's all a bit new and scary. Almost too nervous to be excited, but I'm praying pretty hard that this little one will be with us for a long long time. Used an online calculator and found out that we should be due on Christmas day. I'm pretty excited that we'll have a holidays baby. :) Best of luck to everyone!

Congrats and FX for u xx

Hi all,

Congrats :happydance:

Yep this is my due date as well. Kind of hilarious considering for years I've talked about how much I hate Christmas. Guess I'm going to have to like it a little more now.... Although I kind of hope since this is my first maybe a new year baby! :p

I was due 31st December with DS but they moved me up to 24th at my first scan. He arrived on Thanksgiving - 25th November 2010. :haha:

Congratulations ladies :D

Can't wait to hear everyones news as the weeks pass by! AF didn't arrive so I am starting to relax a little, haven't long moved in to the area so I am going into the doctors today to register with a new surgery to get the ball rolling with appointments,
hope everyone is well...

xxxx

My tests have gotten lighter and one has gone negative. I do think this is not a viable pregnancy for me.
Congratulations to you all and H&H 9 months to you

How is everyone feeling? Twinges in my uterus have stopped now, still tired and feeling queasy on a morning but sickness has improved. As it's my first time I feel like symptoms reducing is a worrying thing :/ how are you all getting on????x

How is everyone feeling? Twinges in my uterus have stopped now, still tired and feeling queasy on a morning but sickness has improved. As it's my first time I feel like symptoms reducing is a worrying thing :/ how are you all getting on????x

Hiya lovely, my terrible cramps went at 16dpo. I felt really sick since finding out but today and yesterday much better :thumbup: was worrying a bit too but I'm sure it'll back for us both with vengeance! :haha:

Been feeling v tired too.

Just want to skip forward a few weeks and have a scan! I'm seeing my gp on Monday.

I haven't told anyone yet and I see my family every day, it's been hard!

How are you? X

Seeing my gp monday too lol! You will have to let me know how you get on? I know it sounds daft but what will the appointment involve? I was told by receptionist that I need to see doc to be reffered to midwife?

I've gone from having twinges on and off since what I presume was implantation to just feeling queasy. Then again my sister didn't know she was expecting untill about 8 or 9 weeks and she had a period too somehow so I think I am just over worrying. Knowing so early can obviously be a bad thing!!!

xxx

Seeing my gp monday too lol! You will have to let me know how you get on? I know it sounds daft but what will the appointment involve? I was told by receptionist that I need to see doc to be reffered to midwife?

I've gone from having twinges on and off since what I presume was implantation to just feeling queasy. Then again my sister didn't know she was expecting untill about 8 or 9 weeks and she had a period too somehow so I think I am just over worrying. Knowing so early can obviously be a bad thing!!!

xxx

I have no idea hun! This is my first so am pretty clueless! :haha:

I'll def let you know, looking forward to seeing my dr as he's been rooting for us!

Bump buddy? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->