Due Christmas eve!!

I was using internet cheapies, I had the faintest line ever at 10dpo (had bfns till then, including a frer) used a frer on the morning at 11dpo and it was there but very faint, wheras internet cheapie showed barely anything (i mean a slightest shadow with v good eyesight and held to the light) did a clearblue digi on the night and it was positive, then did another insternet cheapie today (13dpo) and theres a line but it is still barely there. Have you been on countdown to pregnancy site? people upload their hpt pics at all stages and range from faint to strong bfps xx

No I haven't been on there. I will check it out. I'm so paranoid about another chemical. Would feel better if I got a darker line. I think I will go out and buy a CB digi and see if I get a pregnant on that one. That would make me feel better.

I had no choice but to get a digital, my OH would not believe the lines it wasn't until he saw the words he believed it, lol

Men! I won't even show dh my FRER. He won't know what it means.

Here's my IC tests:

https://i1074.photobucket.com/albums/w402/oceanpearl2/d1363e7e.jpg

Top is 11dpo, middle is 12dpo and bottom is 13dpo - not that much difference.

Here's my frers:

https://i1074.photobucket.com/albums/w402/oceanpearl2/05d4d050.jpg

Top is 11dpo, bottom is 13dpo. Remember it takes 2 days for hcg to double so there won't be much difference in tests from one day to the next xx

I had no choice but to get a digital, my OH would not believe the lines it wasn't until he saw the words he believed it, lol

Same! When he saw the frers he said 'the lines too faint!' so I whipped a digi out! :thumbup: couldn't argue with that!

hi im due (i think) day before chrimbo eve :) altough doubt ill make it that far xxxx

Here's my IC tests:

https://i1074.photobucket.com/albums/w402/oceanpearl2/d1363e7e.jpg

Top is 11dpo, middle is 12dpo and bottom is 13dpo - not that much difference.

Here's my frers:

https://i1074.photobucket.com/albums/w402/oceanpearl2/05d4d050.jpg

Top is 11dpo, bottom is 13dpo. Remember it takes 2 days for hcg to double so there won't be much difference in tests from one day to the next xx

wow, that shows great progression. here's mine. theres progression from 11dpo to 13 dpo, but my 12 and 13dpo look pretty much the same.

Attachments

• IMG_0204.jpg
    IMG_0204.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 24
i hope so. tried to buy a CB digi, but they didn't have any!

Hi ladies I got a faint positive this morning and when I plug in all the dates I get a due date of Xmas day!!

Tbh when I figured out the Edd I just *knew* I would be PG - our son was due at the end of August and everyone told me to cross my legs to September then .... rude people - faces actually fell when I told people our Edd! He was born 25th August so will be really young in his school year. I am guessing faces will fall again this time lol!

I am also paranoid about lines getting darker - I hate knowing so early!!!

congratulations hun! people always have something to say but some ladies stories on here about their difficulty conceiving puts things in to perspective!!!

I never knew there were such issues with when babies will be born! People say the weirdest things. Just try not to take too much to heart the negative comments.

Oh lol I don't worry about what other people think at all! I have the most gorgeous son and I am thrilled to be pregnant again .... just wishing the first 12 weeks away now... and it can be quite funny to see people's reactions!

How are your hpts looking? I am 13dpo today and the line isn't any darker than yesterday's. Has me a bit worried

So glad Ive just read this post as I was worrying to as my line isn't getting darker yet. Really hope it starts to soon though as AF was due yest so it should by now shouldnt it? X

How are your hpts looking? I am 13dpo today and the line isn't any darker than yesterday's. Has me a bit worried

So glad Ive just read this post as I was worrying to as my line isn't getting darker yet. Really hope it starts to soon though as AF was due yest so it should by now shouldnt it? X

You too? It's driving me crazy with worry today! I keep checking to make sure there's no bleeding. I feel like a mad woman. FX both our lines are darker tomorrow. My AF would be due at the latest tomorrow, but is usually 12dpo for me.

Im due Christmas Eve too! :) :)

**Wishing everyone healthy pregnancies !!

Hi ladies I got a faint positive this morning and when I plug in all the dates I get a due date of Xmas day!!

Tbh when I figured out the Edd I just *knew* I would be PG - our son was due at the end of August and everyone told me to cross my legs to September then .... rude people - faces actually fell when I told people our Edd! He was born 25th August so will be really young in his school year. I am guessing faces will fall again this time lol!

I am also paranoid about lines getting darker - I hate knowing so early!!!

Congrats on ur BFP, I have a son who bday is late August too. He's 17th. Where abouts in Wales r u from x

Congratulations!!!
AF would be due for me today, I keep checking too! hadn't even thought about it until last night as i've been too distracted and excited about my bfp!
aww :(

Congratulations!!!
AF would be due for me today, I keep checking too! hadn't even thought about it until last night as i've been too distracted and excited about my bfp!
aww :(

Same here, been dreading today - really thought she was coming last night as cramps were bad and I was bloated which always happens before af. No sign of her yet! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->