Due date buddy - May 23

Luvmysunshine

Reaction score
Anyone else due on or around this date? How's it going so far?

Hi! I'm due between 23rd - 25th May :happydance: not sure of my LMP so will have to wait for a dating scan. I see you have one child already - how old is he/she? Symptom wise - I am feeling sick all the time, a little heartburn and sooooooo tired. Also I'm a grumpy moo recently too :dohh:

xx

My LMP was August 16. I have been to the doctor who put my due date at May 23. We are so excited! I have one son who will be turning 1 on October 9. He's my sunshine. We had lots of trouble getting pregnant for him so we didn't wait too long before trying again. So far, I haven't had very many symptoms. My boobs are slightly sore every now and then. I do have tummy troubles but no nausea. My symptoms seem to come and go which worries me. Have you had an appointment yet?

Hello :) congrats

my LMP was also 16th Aug so im also due 23rd May

just sickly and sore boobs symptom wise so far always worrying thoughas i have had two previous miscarriages

have another early scan on tues so im keeping my fingers crossed xx

My LMP was 15th August which makes me due on 22nd May (H 30th birthday) but Dr for some reasons has put EDD as 23rd May. I'm going for an early scan on Thursday to check everything is ok and in the right place!

Good Luck and Congrats Ladies! xx

Please keep me posted on how things are going. It makes me feel better to know other women are going through the same things as I am. Good luck, ladies, and congratulations!

Hi all! Just found out im pregnant this morning! My LMP was 11th August so thinking ill be due 18-20 May :) And the 20th is also my birthday! Bit scared though miscarried in march at 5 weeks so hoping everythings fine. Symptoms so far sore boobs! bit of cramping? feeling sick alot tiredness and moody!

Congrats to you vikki2010. Well looks like you're already at 6 weeks right? Hope all goes well. It's an amazing journey. Let me know how things go for you. This baby will likely be a csection since my last was. So my due date is probably close to yours. Good luck!

Thank you.Im not sure yet I think ill be around 6 weeks have the docs monday so will keep you posted.

May 23rd!!!That's my birthday!!! Lucky day for babies to be born on! hehe :p

I'm due May 20th :) So far I'm mostly tired, sore breasts, a bit crampy and round ligament pain. No m/s but I never get any. My daughter was born May 27th, so hopefully baby won't be late!

Update... Had my 1st docs app today seemily im 7.5 weeks pregnant! Have 1st scan a week tomorrow to make sure everythings ok due to previous miscarriages...fingers crossed!

Yay!!! Congrats! So far so good. I made 6 weeks today. Wish I was a week farther like you are but I'll get there. So happy for you. Let me know how the scan goes. Good luck!!! And best wishes!!!

Congrats! I made out i was 6.5 weeks from LMP but doc says 7.5 guess ill find out for sure at scan. Will keep you posted :)

Hi guy, how's everyone feeling? Not been on in the last couple of day because my dd has been poorly and demanding all my attention!! (not that she doesn't all the time anyway when she's well! :dohh:)

My symptoms so far are nausea :wacko: same as with my daughter which didn't develop into full blown throwing up last time but was pretty miserable just feeling sick all the time. Wonder if it will be the same this time :shrug: also, I feel really stuffed up in my nose like I am allergic to something constantly and its doing my head in!!

My hip went for the first time at the weekend, bad SPD last time towards the end cos its out of alignment due to a car accident - looks like I may be having trouble earlier this time.

take care everyone xx

I have one son who is 7.5, a step-daughter that is 1.5 and I am 6weeks and 3 days according to my lmp. I haven't seen the OB yet, but did go to my regular doctor. We are really excited and I wish you all good luck.

BTW, with my first pregnancy, I though I had bad alergies, come to find out it's a symptom of pregnancy! Yuk!

Update! So far so good..Had a second doctors appointment yesterday to set up my antenatal care and height and weight blood pressure etc checked. Ive put on 7lbs already! Quite surprised as im tiny and never seem to put on weight. Got my due date as 20th May (my birthday!) But I made it out to be the 18th from LMP guess they will know for sure at my 1st scan, but she also put me a week behind from what the other doctor said on monday hmmm? so im 7+3 weeks pregnant. Have my early scan Tuesday sooo excitied and nervous. Will it be too early to see anything?

Hi ladies can I join please, I'm due 25th of May! This is my second, my son is only 7 months so seems like I'm glutton for punishment lol.

No symptoms at all, I had every symptom under the sun with James but we will see if any develop! Well actually I lie I'm more tired than usual, that's it!

Hi ladies can I join you?? i am due 24th May. Got my first scan on monday because Im diabetic, very excited!!! sickness has been really bad the last few days and think I am going to have to get a maternity bra to wear at night because my boobies are killing me when I try to sleep! its all very scary and exciting xxxx

So glad to have more ladies join in. So exciting to go through this with you. I am 6 weeks + 5 days today. Been very moody lately and a little tired but other than that not much going on as far as symptoms. This is my second baby. I have a son who will turn 1 next weekend. Trying to make it special for him. He loves animals and horses so I am getting a traveling petting zoo and a pony. Sad, I know. He won't even remember this birthday but it's the only one he'll have as an only child. At times I feel guilty for having another baby but I know it will only make our family have more to love. How's everyone else doing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->