due december 25th, bump buddy wanted :)

Sarah,

Hahaha, I have been having weird vivid dreams, but hadn't related it to a symptom, just thought I must be having a strange run of things.

Bad news for today is that I think I have gone of the taste of coffee, which is terrible news as a love a latte (although now on de-caff). Also although I have been feeling nauseous on and off for a few weeks it has really hit with vengeance tonight! :-(

Lets hope for a better day tomorrow!

x

o dear i hope the sickness eases off for you. Yep vivid dreams are a symptom it was having a dream that my oh was lusting after another woman which made me really upset but made me test as i only dreamt like that when pregnant with ds i think its my bodies way of saying im gonna get fat and ugly lol, my dr said its what the hormones do

:rofl:

I have had a couple of racy ones, which surprised me, esp as they were people from the past who I haven't thought of in years! :lol: Glad to know its "normal"!

lol iv only had one racy one which was damon of vampire diaries.......... i now have a pic of him on as my wallpaper on my laptop :haha: its ok to have tv crushes at 23 isnt it? :haha:

Haha I'm 34 and have a massive crush on Damon!! I love vampire diaries! My dreams have been weird too.... just dreaming about really random stuff! xx

Sarah,

Hahaha, I have been having weird vivid dreams, but hadn't related it to a symptom, just thought I must be having a strange run of things.

Bad news for today is that I think I have gone of the taste of coffee, which is terrible news as a love a latte (although now on de-caff). Also although I have been feeling nauseous on and off for a few weeks it has really hit with vengeance tonight! :-(

Lets hope for a better day tomorrow!

x

o dear i hope the sickness eases off for you. Yep vivid dreams are a symptom it was having a dream that my oh was lusting after another woman which made me really upset but made me test as i only dreamt like that when pregnant with ds i think its my bodies way of saying im gonna get fat and ugly lol, my dr said its what the hormones do

:rofl:

I have had a couple of racy ones, which surprised me, esp as they were people from the past who I haven't thought of in years! :lol: Glad to know its "normal"!

lol iv only had one racy one which was damon of vampire diaries.......... i now have a pic of him on as my wallpaper on my laptop :haha: its ok to have tv crushes at 23 isnt it? :haha:

Haha I'm 34 and have a massive crush on Damon!! I love vampire diaries! My dreams have been weird too.... just dreaming about really random stuff! xx

Think I might have to start watching this vampire diaries!!!

damon is just a hunk, i live for tuesdays when its on haha,
i am on such a downer to day its nice that i can come on here and talk to you lovely ladies x

damon is just a hunk, i live for tuesdays when its on haha,
i am on such a downer to day its nice that i can come on here and talk to you lovely ladies x

What's up Sarah? Not feeling great? I felt awful yesterday, but have perked up a bit today. Just dreading work on Tuesday as am so tired all day!

x

Hi ladies, sorry I haven't been on for a while I've been in hospital. Unfortunately I've lost my baby, hcg has gone down from 160-135 in 48 hours and my progesterone is 3.7.

I'm absolutely heartbroken and feel empty.

I wish all you lovely ladies lots of love and luck in your pregnancies xxxxx

Hi ladies, sorry I haven't been on for a while I've been in hospital. Unfortunately I've lost my baby, hcg has gone down from 160-135 in 48 hours and my progesterone is 3.7.

o no i am so sorry sending you lots of :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:, silly question but are you ok within yourself. if you want to talk im here xxxxxxxxxx

o no i am so sorry sending you lots of :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:, silly question but are you ok within yourself. if you want to talk im here xxxxxxxxxx

Thanks Sarah, I just feel a bit emotional and achey, I've got to go back to hosp next Fri and have my bloods taken again, they were concerned as they said my levels should have dropped more than they did xxxx

Thanks Sarah, I just feel a bit emotional and achey, I've got to go back to hosp next Fri and have my bloods taken again, they were concerned as they said my levels should have dropped more than they did xxxx

your bound to be omg im sitting here all teary for you, i hope come friday theyv come down for you, xxxx

Peaches I'm so sorry... you must be all over the place right now. Losing a baby is heartbreaking... take some time out for yourself and allow yourself time to grieve. When I lost my baby last time I tried to just get on with things thinking I'd be ok and then a couple of weeks later had to be signed off work for a week.

I don't really know what else to say but sending you lots of love... we're always here for you :hugs:

xxx

Peaches I'm so sorry... you must be all over the place right now. Losing a baby is heartbreaking... take some time out for yourself and allow yourself time to grieve. When I lost my baby last time I tried to just get on with things thinking I'd be ok and then a couple of weeks later had to be signed off work for a week.

I don't really know what else to say but sending you lots of love... we're always here for you :hugs:

xxx

Thankyou very much and sorry about your previous loss, I've been signed off work for 2 weeks. Good luck with your pregnancy and I'm sure everything will be just fine 4 u xxx :flower:

Peaches,

So sorry to hear that!
:hugs:

x

i know they say no two pregnancies are the same but come on..... im crying at everything oh as referred to me as jekyll and hyde but i did tell him i have no qualms with putting a pillow over his head (i was only joking though) :rofl: i know it sounds awful lmao but maby hel watch his mouth now i should really come with a sign "pregnant and bites BACKOFF", but on a serious note im on my 4TH bag of quavers in less than a hour and im not sure i can blame it on pregnancy lol :blush: o dear

i know they say no two pregnancies are the same but come on..... im crying at everything oh as referred to me as jekyll and hyde but i did tell him i have no qualms with putting a pillow over his head (i was only joking though) :rofl: i know it sounds awful lmao but maby hel watch his mouth now i should really come with a sign "pregnant and bites BACKOFF", but on a serious note im on my 4TH bag of quavers in less than a hour and im not sure i can blame it on pregnancy lol :blush: o dear

Ooooh, havent had a quaver in years...what flavour are they?

Ooooh, havent had a quaver in years...what flavour are they?

cheese, it has to be cheese lol

Hi everyone! My names Rachel. Just foun out today we're pregnant. :)
So far EDD is december 25th but i have my first appointment tomorrow hopefully. I'm a little nervous about it. Lol. How is everyone? Anyone else getting morning sickness?

Hi Zombers,

Congrats on your BFP! I have my first appt tomorrow as well, 'm in at 10am, have no idea what to expect though! I have been getting recurring feelings of nausea but only thrown up once. I have mainly been hit by extreme exhaustion! :-(

My name is also Rachel, btw, :)

x

Nice to meet you Rachel. :D
I've had a little dry heaving after I took my prenatel but other then that its just been nausea. I'm not sure either but I just dread my blood being drawn. Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->