Due end of may/beginning of June? UK/US

KMH.....How did the scan go? Can you post a piccie for us? You'll be one of the first to put your piccie on!

Classyburd.....not long now until yours, you must be so excited!

Has anybody else got a scan coming up? Our thread seems to have gone rather quiet! I hope everyone is ok!

kmh hope your scan was great!

Not much has changed at all with me. Same old same old lol. Clothes are getting a bit tight. Had a doc appointment the other night and had my pap smear done. Checked uterus size, etc. All is good :) He wants me back in 4 weeks, but I'll probably not go back until mid to end of december to get my requisition for my 18-22 week ultrasound.

scan was incredible. all looks fab. will post pics over the weekend
xxx

all good with me! m/s seems to have pretty much cleared up - just feel a bit rubbish in the evenings but nothing too bad. was depressed at the weigh-in with the midwife: already put on atleast half a stone!! she assured me it will slow down in 2nd tri - i hope so!
my new thing to worry about is the fact that i've been using peppermint oil to try and combat headaches which the midwife said was not a good idea. so now i'm obviously worrying i've caused a miscarriage and don't yet know - i'm a natural worrier... scan in 3 weeks or less (booking it next tues) so hopefully all will be ok. have good (and relaxing!) weekends everyone! xxx

Yes i am mega excited about my scan, i shall post photos up afterwards

Good news kmh!

Char everything is probably fine! There are a few things that aren't good ideas, but it would take ALOT of it to actually cause a miscarriage.

When is your scan classyburd? I think you posted it but I can't remember.

For me ladies It's time I do something about my pants. They are too tight - not all of them, but quite abit of them! They're driving me nuts! Other than that just waiting to make the change to 2nd tri :p

i havent been on much as been feeling really crappy and was really scared bout going for my scan due to our m/c lastyear but all is well!!!! i was put back to 11 weeks on thursday which is what i worked my dates out to be as i ovd late coz i was temping luckily!!!! so new due date is now 28th may!! only 10days diff so not too bad!!!! Baby wouldnt keep still i was too shocked to speak and knowing that we have made that and its growing inside of me now and using my womb is a trampoline is the most surreal feeling ever!! hubby said it looks like "spud" so poor lil one has that nickname now!!!! I have to go back on 21st nov so she can do a proper check of fingers n toes etc!!! but its arms n legs were all over the place!!! im still in cloud nine!!! Hope everyone here is well and congrats to all the new ones with BFP's xxxxxxxxx

I have attatched scan pic xxxxxxxxxxxx

Attachments

• cut.jpg
    cut.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 4
Congratulations Angel. So pleased all has gone well. Got my scan a week on tues,,,,really nervous!

ajarvis - my scan is this coming tuesday at 9:40 am so excited.

Angel - awwww your little 'spud' looks so comfy in there hehe

thanks all...omg the scan was just mind blowing so so amazing!!! hope ur all well xxxxxxx

Classyburd, just wanted to wish you all the best for Tuesday just incase I don't get on my computer before then! I'll be thinking of you! Can't wait to see a pic of how it all goes!

Cheers hun, so excited i think i might just wee myself while i am waiting with all the excitement hehehe

i got an appointment with the consultant today at the hospital. does anyone know what is involved??

xxx

congrats Angel! Thats Awesome!

Classyburd Your scan is so soon :)

Sheepshanks - there's less than 200 days to go lol. thats something

Kmh - not sure we don't go to the hospital until it's time to deliver unless there's a problem here, and our first prenatal is with the doctor where you get all kinds of info and what not - free samples sometimes etc.

CLASSYBURD, I just saw your thread with an attached picture of your scan. Its amazing! What a great scan picture to show everyone, you must be so so pleased. Did you find they were running on time? So glad it all went well for you....it will be me this time next week, so nervous about it. How did you feel when you were waiting for it? x

just noticed my ticker has moved up a box. yey. our group has gone all quiet :( hope everyones ok
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->