Due end of may/beginning of June? UK/US

Hmmmm, the Drs just called me......they want to do a follow up blood test since my postive to check my levels of HCG, I should be pleased as they are keeping an eye on me after my m/c last time, but all of a sudden I feel very nervous............almost as if they are expecting something to be wrong. Then I'll have to wait until next wednesday to get any results back. :dohh:

Hmmmm, the Drs just called me......they want to do a follow up blood test since my postive to check my levels of HCG, I should be pleased as they are keeping an eye on me after my m/c last time, but all of a sudden I feel very nervous............almost as if they are expecting something to be wrong. Then I'll have to wait until next wednesday to get any results back. :dohh:

It's a good thing they want to follow-up actually.

I just got blood pulled yesterday and go back tomorrow to make sure the levels are going up appropriately. I would rather know and be prepared, than not know. Call it being "cautiously optimistic"... clearly a result of not being naive anymore about pregnancy after going through a natural m/c in mid-July.

Try not to worry GemmaLou... easier said than done, I know!
:hug:

JM

:hugs: dont worry hunni xxxxxxxxxxxx

Does anyone know why this thread no longer shows a counter of replies?????? It just seems to have lines instead!

Just to let you all know, I have put a link for this thread as part of my signature......I don't know what has happened, but it doesn't move up to the top any more when we add to it....I don't want to lose it as it is great for us all to stay in touch! Does anyone else know how we can stop outselves from losing this thread???? It recommends that we all copy the URL (from your address bar when you have it open) and pasting it into your signature with your tickers.....that way we all have instant access to it! I don't know of any other way! I hope everyone is ok today....I'm off for my blood test in a couple of hours! :dohh: :hug::hugs:

Good Luck today Gemma Lou. Everything will be fine , try not to worry too much.
I am glad I have found this site and that there are 25 of us due at the same time, I know it is going to be a lot of help to me in the coming months.
It is my first baby and I am so excited but so nervous as well !

Good Luck today Gemma Lou. Everything will be fine , try not to worry too much.
I am glad I have found this site and that there are 25 of us due at the same time, I know it is going to be a lot of help to me in the coming months.
It is my first baby and I am so excited but so nervous as well !

Thank you! They said they called me back as my HCG was surprisingly low on my first test! They have done another one in the hope that it has increased by several hundred! The Dr has been great though and has said that rather than have me worry over the weekend until next week he will ring the hospital first thing in the morning and email me the result at work. So as you can imagine I am feeling a little nervous to say the least.....his words were.....god forbid the results aren't what we expect...then you will have to come back and see me...........these are the words that will stay in my head until I have those results. I am so nervous now..................I guess I'll just have to try and sleep on it! :sleep:
Congratulations on your first pregnancy....keep us posted on how everything is going. Have you had any symptoms yet? x:hugs:

Our thread has been moved to pregnancy buddies...just so you all know! x

Will be thinking about you today Gemma Lou.
I have got sore boobs every night now but no real sickness as yet.
I am not sleeping at night very well. I am waking up every couple of hours, I think its because there is so much going on in my head.
Had my ultrascan appointment date today ....... 12th Nov......Its weeks away !!!!

gemma lou, hope the results are all fine - i'm sure they will be, and best for the doctor to be cautious xx

Will be thinking about you today Gemma Lou.
I have got sore boobs every night now but no real sickness as yet.
I am not sleeping at night very well. I am waking up every couple of hours, I think its because there is so much going on in my head.
Had my ultrascan appointment date today ....... 12th Nov......Its weeks away !!!!

Brilliant news about your ultrascan! Bet you can't wait! :happydance:

Update..........

:happydance: My HCG has gone up from 39 to 12,864!

They called me back as my original HCG level was so low.....but he said the number now is what it should be! PHEW!

The next hurdle will be the scan..........at least he is going to send off the paperwork now to request the ball to start rolling.

Thank you for all your good wishes and support!

Love to you all! :hugs:

Update..........

:happydance: My HCG has gone up from 39 to 12,864!

They called me back as my original HCG level was so low.....but he said the number now is what it should be! PHEW!

The next hurdle will be the scan..........at least he is going to send off the paperwork now to request the ball to start rolling.

Thank you for all your good wishes and support!

Love to you all! :hugs:

Gemma,

I had my hcg betas taken for the same reason you did (had a natural m/c in mid-July) on Tuesday and Thursday morning of this week. This means I had them done on CD 33 and 35. I ovulated late (CD17/CD18) so I know this may have an effect on my numbers. Curious as to what CD you had your first test on (the one the doctor said was low) and what CD now.

I am so nervous about hearing what the doctor has to say. He's not in until 1pm today, so you know I'll be calling there at 1:01pm!

So happy to hear everything went well with you!!!!
:hug:
JM

Jersey Shore Girl....just to let you know I have answered your question in the personal message you sent me!
Hope it went well.....let me know how you got on......it will be interesting to see how close our figrues are being a couple of days apart!:hugs:

gemma thats brill hunni :D :D

we were naughty and brough 6 bottles frm asda (the tommie tippie ones) as they were 2 packs for £15 quid and a pack of 7 vests for £5 xxxxxxxx

gemma thats brill hunni :D :D

we were naughty and brough 6 bottles frm asda (the tommie tippie ones) as they were 2 packs for £15 quid and a pack of 7 vests for £5 xxxxxxxx

I guess you have to get the bargains when you see them! My hubby probably won't let us buy anything until a certain stage....you know what some people are like. Bless him, he doesn;t want to get his hopes up about anything. He is taking every day at a time.....I don't think he will be happy until we have seen things on the scan. Its just the way he is, he was the same with our wedding...all very serious etc.....but he was great on the day! :blush:

Hope all is well with you today!:hugs:

A new chapter for the thread........has anyone got bumps yet? Even if its just bloating I think we should try and put our pics on here to all have a look at! Especially with us all being within a few weeks of eachother! My Hubs is back from his course tonight so hopefully I will be able to get his camera off him and add some pics of my belly from last weekend and get him to take a fresh one of this weekend! He has been away all week and I am excited to see if he notices any difference in me! Its hard to notice our own changes when we see them every day...although, I am pleased to say I have noticed my (.) (.) getting bigger!!!!!!!! Hoorah!!!!!!!!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

thanks Gemma im fine hun and u??

Any ideas of logos yet?? i had one PM thats it!!

Mum told me not to buy too much so as normal i said "i know" but also one day we will have a healthy baby and im feeling good about this one so sod it!!! lol xxxxxx

I really dont know about the logo......I keep trying to think of something........do you have any rough ideas at the mo? I love the fact that you are so positive about things....already I have woken up this morning and my (.) (.) weren't hurting at all and it crossed my mind that maybe something has gone wrong.......I must try and think more positively like you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->