Due for the witch on the 30th - anyone to join me in the 2ww?

DooDah

Reaction score
So I'm definitely in this month. I OVd on the 16th/17th which makes me 1dpo today. We're meant to be ntnp but he didn't pull out on the 15th so I might have a chance.

After this cycle we're going back to wtt due to having to move away. So FX I get my :bfp: now...

Let's get lucky, anyone else due around then to wait it out??

:dust:

Good luck to...

DooDah

linz143

coastgirl :bfp: :happydance:

bump.on.brain :bfp: :happydance:

mom2angel

LoveCakes

wishnhoping

opeeny :angel:

aidasmom

kissesandhugs :bfp: :happydance:

nats77

CanadianMaple

giraffes

baby_nurse

mysteriouseye :witch: :flower:

doopersgurl

lillio

firsttimer30

apple_20 :bfp: :happydance:

ihmlisbt

MrsBean77

Tigermouse

Hey I'm with ya! 2 dpo today and AF due on the 29th. However, after the last 7 months of ttc after coming off BCP, I'm telling myself I'm not symptom spotting or testing early this month. Each month before I've been convinced only to waste my money and drive myself nuts and only see that one damn'd pink line.

Last month I had spotting on 5 dpo, cramps with the spotting, dizziness, nausea, a bloody nose, and lack of appetite (all which can be symptoms). I was so sure this was it. Then AF showed up right on time. UGH! So this month it's AF's job to prove it to me by not showing up. THEN, and only then, will I take a test.

Can I join in? I O'd on 15th so due AF on 26th at earliest! I only have a 10day luteal phase. We were at it like rabbits this month, also used CBFM and preseed so fingers crossed!!!

xx

Can I join in? I O'd on 15th so due AF on 26th at earliest! I only have a 10day luteal phase. We were at it like rabbits this month, also used CBFM and preseed so fingers crossed!!!

xx

F'xd for you! And welcome!

Hey ladies :) Oooh good luck to everyone, let's hope that we can make this a lucky thread??

Linzz - I'm terrible for symptom spotting too. I'm allowing myself too this cycle though because it's the last before wtt again!

Where are you lovely ladies all from then?

xx

Just north of San Francisco here. Waiting for the rain to start. But I don't mind. I love the rain! :D

Hello :wave:

I hope you don't mind me joining you... I'm 5dpo this morning and I think AF is due around the 27th or 28th (based on when I think I ovulated).

So I'll keep my fingers crossed for us all that we manage to get our BFP's!!

I am down in Dorset (UK) for those of you from USA! Well I had a very weird and funny dream last night......I was having a C-section and the baby was born and he was massive about the size of a 1 year old (I have a fear of having an excessively large baby) and he looked like ET!!!! And I said to the midwives.....'Does he look right to you he looks like ET to me!!'............lol...then I tried to breastfeed him and I said 'I will probably have to give him a bottle as I will never keep up with him!!' ........LOL

Got crosshairs on my chart today I deffo O'd on 17th..........but think I will test Saturday 26th to start as working on the 27th. xx

Welcome to the new ladies :)

That's a funny dream to have. I had a dream that I was pregnant, just not with OH - with a friend from school years and years ago! Bizarre eh?

I love Dorset, my grandmother originally lived there and we visit her side of the family sometimes :)

How are you doing today?

Yes I am feeling quite good this evening, busy tidying the house for some reason.....thats quite bizarre for me!!! I wonder if its a symptom??!! Ha ha ha.........

Haha maybe it could be like really early nesting or something?? ;)

So how long have you been trying for? xxx

Been trying only 5 months so not long I guess in the grand scheme of things!! Unfortunately I am quite an impatient person and once I decide something I want it yesterday!! How about you?? x

Haha I'm exactly the same :)

I think after being told all of the way through high school that if you touch a guys trouser snake without protection you'll get pregnant. And die.

We've been ntnp since may/june time but this is the first cycle I've really been in.

When do you plan to test? I plan to test on the 4th December because I only test when I'm a few days late ;) Will kill me though.

Hi ladies mind if I join in! Always nice to have someone to go throught this dreaded TWW with;)
AF is due on the 29th, 6 DPO. This is my first month temping, whick is giving me a little more hope!!
Good luck to everyone and FX'd!!

Welcome sweetie :) Let's hope that af stays away for us all!

I am so regular that I doubt I would be late unless preggo so I will test next Saturday anyway........if I get BFN could still be preggers as only 10 day luteal phase. AF due Sunday so if she doesnt show I am in with a darn good chance still!!! xx

I'm 5dpo, due 28th i think. First cycle off bcp so don't want to symptom spot as have nothing to compare it to! If AF is late I'll test on Dec 1st as me and hubby are off so either way I won't have to deal with work. Eek.

Welcome lovecakes :flower:

Does anyone have any symptoms yet?

I have been aching so badly, almost like I've sprained my vj haha (sorry tmi), I wonder if this could be something??

Welcome lovecakes :flower:

Does anyone have any symptoms yet?

I have been aching so badly, almost like I've sprained my vj haha (sorry tmi), I wonder if this could be something??

I haven't had anything like that personally but fingers crossed for you that it's a sign... Have you ever had anything like it before? :dust:

No symptoms for me, just mega hungry today...thats not unusual. Got news that my 18 year old bro has got his 16 year old girlfriend pregnant, she is 10 weeks gone. Cried most of the day today!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"