Due for the witch on the 30th - anyone to join me in the 2ww?

bump.on.brain - Nope which is why I found it so wierd! Oucy bbs now aswell! Hope it's not just post OV symptoms but I'm only at 4dpo...

Coastgirl - :hugs: sweetie I'm sorry, that must be so tough. It's hard to have people that you know getting their positives before you, especially when they're really close to you and perhaps not in the best situation either (not judging your brother or his situation of course, I don't know the background of it). I hope that you're okay :flower: How are they handling it?

I'm in! I should be due on the 29th...ov's around 16th?maybe 17th....(used OPK's first time)....and BD'd about 3X before that....let's hope....(isn't funny how we put our intimate details online like this....I like this site though...it helps with all the questions. I just posted a new thread that asked if anyone had NO SYmptoms but still got a BFP....cause I do not feel anything...yet the other months I kept on saying....oh I feel twinges, I feel this, that...and AF always came...so I'm trying not to analyze anything...but def not feeling anythin...

Hi girls! Can I join? Just a little background on me...I have a 3yr old son we have been NTNP since May 2011 actively trying since September 2011. This is my 3rd cycle I guess? First time using OPKs...got my surge on Nov 16th BD 15, 16, 17...hope that was enough to catch the eggy. Using a clearblue digital and tested again on 17th didnt get a smiley so I assume I o'ed on the 16th making me 4dpo. I currently have a UTI (sorry tmi) so I am having a hard time symptom spotting since I dont know if its the UTI or actual symptoms. I have had cramping creamy cm sore nipples ...thats about it. Testing on the 23rd (just because I had a dream that I was supposed to test that day) then Ill try to hold of on testing until the 26th. Im due for AF on Nov 28

I hope this is a lucky thread! sorry for rambling :)

I hope this is a lucky thread too!....Good luck to us all!:baby::baby::baby::baby::baby:

I'm in! I should be due on the 29th...ov's around 16th?maybe 17th....(used OPK's first time)....and BD'd about 3X before that....let's hope....(isn't funny how we put our intimate details online like this....I like this site though...it helps with all the questions. I just posted a new thread that asked if anyone had NO SYmptoms but still got a BFP....cause I do not feel anything...yet the other months I kept on saying....oh I feel twinges, I feel this, that...and AF always came...so I'm trying not to analyze anything...but def not feeling anythin...

Welcome opeeny!! I'm new to the site too, it's great you can never put TMI on here;)
I feel ya! I'm doing my best not to over analyze everything like I always do!! I'm trying to just take it in stride this month!!:winkwink:

Hi girls! Can I join? Just a little background on me...I have a 3yr old son we have been NTNP since May 2011 actively trying since September 2011. This is my 3rd cycle I guess? First time using OPKs...got my surge on Nov 16th BD 15, 16, 17...hope that was enough to catch the eggy. Using a clearblue digital and tested again on 17th didnt get a smiley so I assume I o'ed on the 16th making me 4dpo. I currently have a UTI (sorry tmi) so I am having a hard time symptom spotting since I dont know if its the UTI or actual symptoms. I have had cramping creamy cm sore nipples ...thats about it. Testing on the 23rd (just because I had a dream that I was supposed to test that day) then Ill try to hold of on testing until the 26th. Im due for AF on Nov 28

I hope this is a lucky thread! sorry for rambling :)

HI wishnhoping! Never too much TMI!
Sounds like you've done everything right!! fx'd:thumbup:

Welcome lovecakes :flower:

Does anyone have any symptoms yet?

I have been aching so badly, almost like I've sprained my vj haha (sorry tmi), I wonder if this could be something??

:dust:

That just made LOL!!
Only time I am really achy (SP?) is when I have AF and it's really heavy and I'm changing tampons a lot!! Again TMI;)
Maybe it's all the "practice" that's been going on!!:winkwink:

bump.on.brain - Nope which is why I found it so wierd! Oucy bbs now aswell! Hope it's not just post OV symptoms but I'm only at 4dpo...

That's the problem I'm having with new symptoms as well... you just can't help but notice them and wonder what if. I never realised until I started this 2WW either how different people's experiences and symptoms are before a BFP (thank you Google) so I can see no reason why this couldn't be a symptom for you.... fingers crossed!

How is everyone doing today? 5dpo....not feeling much of anything to be honest :(

Hi Wishn, I'm 7 dpo today (I think)... I was thinking I was 6 dpo but then FF says 7, so I just don't know. If anyone wants to take a stab at analyzing my chart, here's the link: My Ovulation Chart

Anyway, today I'm having EXTREMELY painful breasts, which is odd for me. Usually the only time they hurt this bad is the day of/before I ovulate. Other than that they may hurt slightly here and there, but never in the middle of the tww do they feel like this. Don't know if it's a sign or not, but I told myself I wouldn't symptom spot. However, it's kind of hard not to when I feel like there are 5 lb weights tied to my boobs... :(

No no real symptoms....low back pain but thats pretty normal I see an Osteopath and was milking cows yesterday which is hard on my back!...........nauseous but on antibiotics which cause that so cant blame that either!! :)

Hey girlies :) So glad to see so many lovely ladies are here to wait it out! Let's make it a lucky thread...

So 5dpo, sore bbs, less pain in my nunny and pretty much nothing else. I stood up and felt all faint earlier but doubt that's anything.

coastgirl - may I ask why you were milking cows?? lol xxxx

coat girl- im on meds too which makes it hard to know whats a symptom and what is just the med side effect

I POAS....5dpo....lol BFN of course...I know I have issues...couldnt help myself

I hope you gals don't mind if I join in! I can't seem to get responses on my thread... I am 6-7 dpo. Not having too many symptoms except crampy, and sore bb's which started last night. After eating yogurt I became a tad queasy earlier but that subsided. I'm on Prometrium so not sure if these symptoms or due to the meds or not so hard to symptom spot. I know with my last 2 mc's I had these same symptoms so I'm hoping for a BFP!!!! My doctor wants me to start testing 10dpo but of course I took one this morning. *Not sure what I expected to see! I knew it would be a BFN but I just had the urge to POAS*

FX'd for everyone here!

Ugh! I keep seeing these First Response commercials on Hulu while I'm watching shows. I am DETERMINED not to test early this month (yeah like that has really worked out for me the last 7 cycles).... but it's lowering my resolve! They SAY 6 days before a missed period which would be tomorrow for me, but that's only 8 dpo, and how many women ACTUALLY get a BFP on 8 dpo? Not many from what I have seen.

I'm on 9 DPO, no REAL symtoms here!! Tender breasts but that is common at this stage of my cycle!! Somewhat achy uterus, but I might be imagining things as I usually do at this stage:(
I am determined not to test till the 29th unless AF shows up sooner!!

Welcome Haleytivet
Stay strong linz143
FX'd ladies!!

Hey girlies :) So glad to see so many lovely ladies are here to wait it out! Let's make it a lucky thread...

So 5dpo, sore bbs, less pain in my nunny and pretty much nothing else. I stood up and felt all faint earlier but doubt that's anything.

coastgirl - may I ask why you were milking cows?? lol xxxx

Well apparantly it help you get pregnant!!............only kidding........We are dairy farmers, well my husband was first I have joined in, I am a nurse too!!

No real symptoms still, boobs are fine they are much less sore in general since taking EPO........dont feel like AF is lurking either..maybe a little hungrier but I get hungry when I am upset (re: pregnant young bro and his GF) I am doing slimming world at the moment and totally blew this weeks diet when found out the news on Sunday. :-(

xxx

coat girl- im on meds too which makes it hard to know whats a symptom and what is just the med side effect

I POAS....5dpo....lol BFN of course...I know I have issues...couldnt help myself

This is the first month I feel no urges to POAS......just want to wait it out!!! I have lost faith in my sensitive internet cheapies as apparantly they are not very sensitive so may aswell wait!!

xx

I'm officially rubbish :cry:

I tested yesterday at 8dpo!! I went to the shop and bought my FRER ready for later in the week, and before I could stop myself was POAS! I knew deep down that it would be a negative, but after hearing about other people get there BFP's so early and seeing as it's plastered all over the box that you can test 6 days before AF I just couldn't resist... I've had quite a few "symptoms?" since quite early on so convinced myself a little bit that if they were pg symptoms I would be showing a BFP by now. Well I wasn't and as much as I told myself I wasn't expecting to see a BFP and wouldn't get upset if it was BFN, I still did. :dohh:

Also, the nausea seems to have disappeared yesterday and today so far, and my runny nose has developed into constant and extremely irritating sneezing, while I've also been having hot spells... so I'm guessing that it's all just been down to a virus after all.

I know it's early but I've pretty much given up hope now to be honest. :cry:

I'm officially rubbish :cry:

I tested yesterday at 8dpo!! I went to the shop and bought my FRER ready for later in the week, and before I could stop myself was POAS! I knew deep down that it would be a negative, but after hearing about other people get there BFP's so early and seeing as it's plastered all over the box that you can test 6 days before AF I just couldn't resist... I've had quite a few "symptoms?" since quite early on so convinced myself a little bit that if they were pg symptoms I would be showing a BFP by now. Well I wasn't and as much as I told myself I wasn't expecting to see a BFP and wouldn't get upset if it was BFN, I still did. :dohh:

Also, the nausea seems to have disappeared yesterday and today so far, and my runny nose has developed into constant and extremely irritating sneezing, while I've also been having hot spells... so I'm guessing that it's all just been down to a virus after all.

I know it's early but I've pretty much given up hope now to be honest. :cry:

I am sorry you feel so upset........you are still not out until the witch arrives and she isn't here yet!!! You can implant between 5-10 days after conception and it will take another couple of days to start pee'ing out HCG.......some women are slow HCG risers and get their BFP's way later......so don't be upset hun. Many women get their BFP's after BFNs. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->