Due for the witch on the 30th - anyone to join me in the 2ww?

Awwww thats such a cute idea!!

YOU ARE NOT OUT YET!

I think we are torturing poor wishn by being such negative Nancys and insisting our AFs are on the way. Wishn! You are the best cheerleader ever! Thank you! :thumbup:

Hey yesterday I was insisting she was on the way and she never showed up....what biotch! if shes gonna show up she sohuld show up at the exact same time every cycle sheeesh!!!!!!!!!!!

WE ARE STIL LIN IT ....COME ON GIRLS!!! ***USES ANTI WITCH SPRAY***

Hey girlies :) hope you are all okay. Sorry to those whom the witch attacked today. I hope you get your bfp next cycle.

My doctors app went well, got my bc pills. Af was due today but no show of her as of yet, doesn't feel like I'm about to get her either, felt my cervix earlier and it had risen a little bit and was quite soft.

Im pretty sure that I will get her tomorrow but fx not! If she doesn't arrive I'll test on Sunday. I haven't had any more spotting since 9/10 dpo. And the last time I tested was either 12/13dpo. (I'm not sure when I ovd.)

Hoping that some more bfps pop up!!

Thank you so so so much for waiting this out for me girls. Love you all loads and wish I could wait the following cycles out with you too. But by the time I come back on here, you'll all be mums to toddlers I bet! :')

Will keep you updated on the witch situation and I am so so stalking this thread for next month, make the link available hunnies?

:dust:

Hey yesterday I was insisting she was on the way and she never showed up....what biotch! if shes gonna show up she sohuld show up at the exact same time every cycle sheeesh!!!!!!!!!!!

WE ARE STIL LIN IT ....COME ON GIRLS!!! ***USES ANTI WITCH SPRAY***

HAHAHA! I totally LOL'd at the anti-witch spray! Where did you get that?! I'll take two bottles!!!

Is it just us three left who are due today/yesterday and still without?

Edit: Oh hey, Doodah is still in, yay! That makes 4!

I think we should decide on a name for our thread next month so we can all easily find it, in case we're not online the day it goes up. Now I'm thinking it should be called something like...

I've got my Anti-witch spray!

Linz, that's a fab idea!!

I've made a group in the buddies section if anyone fancies carrying on to the next month (although I'm sure there are a few more BFPs yet in this thread)

https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-buddies/813727-ive-got-my-anti-witch-spray.html#post14260955

that's great, giraffes! That way we can communicate and not have to forum hop between ttc and tww depending on where we are. Didn't even think about that section of the forums. Now we just have to make sure all the ladies on here know about it.

Just with this thread... Wasn't an update lol xx

that's great, giraffes! That way we can communicate and not have to forum hop between ttc and tww depending on where we are. Didn't even think about that section of the forums. Now we just have to make sure all the ladies on here know about it.

brilliant idea girlies! it's so funny we've gone from at symptom spotting to witch spotting!!! xx

Just wanted to let you all know that I'm still stalking the thread, and keeping my fingers crossed for you!!

:dust:

Hope you're all well! :flower:

Bump! Come visit us here, too!

https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-buddies/813727-ive-got-my-anti-witch-spray.html#post14260955

I'm still here guys! Can't get on much as I'm at work all day. No sign of af but she could appear in the morning and still not be classed as late. Agh waiting. I read so much to catch up I'm sorry i will be general and say sorry for those the which got and yay for bfps!

I'm still here. Having bloat and cramping for 2 days now. 10dpo and BFNs. If AF is going to come, I want her to come right now, I hate this torture. Days like this make me want to quit TTC, but I know we don't have a lot of time with DH being 43.

I'm still here. Having bloat and cramping for 2 days now. 10dpo and BFNs. If AF is going to come, I want her to come right now, I hate this torture. Days like this make me want to quit TTC, but I know we don't have a lot of time with DH being 43.

I know what you mean about wanting AF to come early if it's not going to be a BFP! Luckily there's only a few days left! Hang in there! Mine was due yesterday and she's no where to be found... Arrrggg!

LMAO!!!! I come back and there is a anti witch spray thread! LOVE IT!

So first the bad news...turns out you do need an appointment for the pelvic exam (even though I was told it was walk ins) so I scheduled it for Dec 6th since I do still ahve to follow up on the cyst issue..but since my bladder was already full in preparation for the exam I went home and took a test and BFN!!! I am 14dpo and nothing!!! The witch was due Monday and here we are on Wednesday and nothing! I wiped today and thought I saw some red cm but not sure. Thats usually the witch letting me know shes on her way so hopefully tomorrow this waiting will end!

How is everyone else doing? I hope that at least one more of us gets their BFP you are such a great group of girls...

gonna go bookmark the anti witch spray thread! hoooray!

Well, I got caught by the witch!! Good luck to you all waiting, hope you get BFPs. It was great joining you girls for a few days, you seem like a great bunch of ladies. Lots of baby dust for the future months if you dont make it this time. xx

I'm out. AF is still yet to come, but I had a bit temperature dip. I'm feeling sorry for myself today, I knew better than to get hopeful after seeing my CD3 bloodwork this cycle. Now, hopefully, I can get some answers and my lipoma on my hip removed before Christmas.

I'm out, too. Witch got me this morning when I woke up. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->