Due in July 2012- The Babies

I had hemorrhoids because I was so constipated after giving birth! I also had a small episiotomy with stitches and it hurt SO BAD. Had them from about 2-4 weeks pp. All better now, but boy was Preparation H my friend.

Ari has very bad gas. It's making her cry frantically. We've tried gas drops, gripe water, extra burping time, bicycle legs, and belly massage. But nothing seems to be working. Anyone else have any more ideas?

I am huge on probiotics for me bc years ago i was on a lot of antiobiotics which i needed but i felt like it affected my digestion too. I sewrched out snd have been tsking probiotics for years for myself but when my pediatrician handed me a coupon for biogaia I was so excited. I'd read about it but forgot to ask her. Thank goodness she brought it up. Huge huge difference. They sell it at walgreens and I think I paid 32$ for it. Small bottle but it's 5 drops a day and it can be mixed in anything or just dropped in their mouth. Huge huge difference. It's just good bacteria for a healthy stomach.

I read a lot before I gave it to her and while she doesn't have the colic moms whose a babies do suffer from colic say it made a huge difference. Mine had gas and now she has a lot less.
Hope this helps!

Ellen.
I was just going back and catching up. You sound like me ....we have spoiled them so already but I'm soooo guilty bc I just love to hold her. I'm exhausted and when's she's sleeping I miss her lol.

Hey Angie, here is the page with the breastfeeding badges: https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/breastfeeding/532894-all-cow-blinkies-here.html

Max is doing great. Had a blocked tear duct yesterday but seems to be all better today. Haven't heard from Canada or kt in awhile. I know it's hard to get on here with our little ones. Claire, I feel the same way.. I always wanna hold my little guy. I just got a Moby wrap! So excited to use it. Anyone else have one?? It looks a little complicated but I'm sure I'll get used to it,

I have a money. I tried it and live it but have yet to use it. My cousin has one and says its the only way she gets anything done around the house. It's not complicated to put in but it's an instruction book I won't be misplacing until i have done it and know it by heart:) it might be something u could forget.

I hav edge mamaRoo and she loves loves it.anyone else have one?

Sorry I have been gone for so long... LOL. Things get crazy quick, huh?
I have a Moby too... I love it when I use it, I just wish it wasn't such a process to put on every time. (I have to work extra hard to keep it off the ground so it doesn't catch stray dog hair.) I am currently trying to decide between and ERGO or Beco carrier. He is almost 13 pounds with awesome head control, so I am ready to have this as an option when out shopping, etc.
Matthew had such bad reflux (silent reflux, where it burns his throat twice), so the dr started him on Zantac... WHAT A DIFFERENCE! He is so much happier, and is sleeping 6-7 hours at night! He still does a lot of grunting, and you can tell the reflux is coming up some, but the Zantac cuts the acid so it doens't burn.
He still has really bad gas... My pediatrician said that gas pains peak at 6-8 weeks, so to those of you who are suffering: There is an end in sight!

We just got the Ergo Performance... can't use it yet as Iain is still too small but I have a friend who has one and loves it!!

We have the ergo sport but can't use till Ben gains another pound ;)

What are your thoughts and opinions on piercing your baby girls ears? i want to but DH wants me to wait until she decides she wants them done.

I got my DD ears pierced when she was 3weeks, they do both ears at once, cryed at shock, gave bottle, settled right away, she will never remember it, I remember when I got mine done, not good

Heya ladies!! Sorry havent been on been so busy! Savannah is one month the same day my eldest tuens 4 next week! Time has gone too quickly! Turns out the quick birth did effect my SPD and caused somepelvic damage which will recover in time. But were good , exhausted but good.

On the subject of ears, I had amelias done at 6 months and changed them at 9 and they fell out and never put anymore in. They fidget so much when they are younger so they are prone to fall out if you change them from the piercing jewellery, I havent bothered getting Ava-mae's done although Amelia is 4 next week and Ava is 2 and a half (both very advance) they can see people with ears pierced (on telly, me and my family.. Ect) and ask to get theres done everytime, Amelia see's pictures of her younger and asks why they aint there anymore cause they were pretty. Do you think this is too early to be asking ??

we waited until our DD understood that it would hurt and she still wanted them. Its difficult taking care of the piercings until they fully heal which takes months..our DD had hers done when she was almost 3 and Im definitely waiting a bit longer until our new DD can understand and somewhat care for her piercings on her own so they dont get infected.

We have a boy so no piercing for us :)
Personally I had mine done when I was 4 months and I liked having them. Then I got a scone set done at 18 and it didn't really hurt then. I think it's fine to do when their little, but to each their own. They can always get them done for a birthday or Christmas- easy gift idea :)

Hey all! It's been a while! I will be piercing my daughter's ears in October. I can't wait!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->