**** Due in March 2014 ****

Hello to the new ladies! Sorry it has been a bit quiet here. I can't speak for anyone else but my reason is that I felt incredibly rough! MS is constant and very tiring. All tips welcome :) Hope you are all keeping well x x

I hear ya da1sy! I have learned for myself, that I need to keep a full stomach so that my body doesn't feel like its hungry. Now that doesn't mean I am eating everything in site, lol! But I have a protein shake every morning and try to have fruit or applesauce mid morning. Then eat a good lunch with lots of protein and another snack or protein shake mid afternoon then a good dinner. It has really helped! I know my symptoms are a bit heightened because I'm carrying two, but this meal plan has really helped! And LOTS of water! My doc also prescribed me a nausea med but I haven't tried it yet. Ginger ale helps too or sprite! I will be 9 weeks on Friday. The problem I'm having is being so darn exhausted all the time! Goodness, I feel like I could nap in the mornings and afternoons! Haha! I'll try to get better about posting but I'm kinda like you...when I have a free minute that I'm not working, I'm so tired! Lol

Welcome to the new ladies!!!! We're excited to have you!!! If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask ( not that I'm a pro, but it helped having the support in the beginning).

Also, I am wondering if I should change to the February thread since I'm now due in February since I'm having twins?! I guess I'll make that decision at the 12 week mark...we'll see!!!

Hope everyone is doing well!!!

Xoxo, Abby

I am the same, Abby!! I have to eat small portions all day long so I never get "hungry" cause if u do I feel nauseous and lightheaded and some what dizzy.

I am worrying myself crazy about my progesterone. Doc did bloods yesterday and it was only 7.2! Progesterone supplements for me until the end of first tri!

Minni- I'm also on progesterone supplements (suppositories at night only) until the 12 week mark. I have been on them since after my IUI procedure which was June 16th. I'm taking them only because it is part of the process, but it's a good thing, I think. Lol. After the IUI, I had to go in weekly for bloodwork just to monitor how I was doing. The day I found out I was preggo (June 28th), my progesterone level was 58! Then 4 days later it was 48 which worried me that it was dropping but they assured me it was still way above normal. The last progesterone test I had was on July 19th and it was 43. Mine is so high because I'm having twins and they still want to keep me on the supplements which is okay with me even though I absolutely hate using them. One of my best friends had a constant progesterone level of 6 throughout her pregnancy and her healthy baby boy is 8 months old so I think everyone is sooooo different and that's great your doc has you on supplements! Keeping that baby safe!!!!

I'm on the suppositories also. I feel very weird about using them but I don't want to risk not taking it. She checked mine three times, first it was 7.1, then 10.7, then dropped back to 7.2 so I gave in and started taking them!

I have just discovered that pickled herring sorts out my morning sickness. How weird is that ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->