Due in Sept 2013 looking for bump buddies

I'm also a ball of nerves!! I pray everyday multiple times a day that the baby is healthy! I'm trying to have faith and trust that everything will be okay but its so hard not to worry. People keep saying don't worry everything will be fine. I sure wish I could take their advice. It just all seems unreal that I'm actually preg. because I've wanted this for soooo long sooo bad!

That's what everyone keeps saying to me too. It's frustrating Bc I just want to hear a heart beat and see the little bean on ultrasound.

Had my first baby apt today!:happydance: Was just with the nurse she did blood work and urine test. I won't know the results of the blood work till next week Tues when I go to meet with the Doc. She said then they will schedule my first ultrasound which would be two weeks from then. So still have 3 weeks to go. She said cramping and sharp pain I've been feeling are normal its just things stretching. So any of you ladies that were worried about that don't be! :thumbup:

Unfortunately I have to wait until February 27th for my first appt. I will be 10 weeks then. I had really hoped to get in earlier. But I suppose on the bright side I get to go for an ultrasound first and then go talk with the nurse. I am extremely relieved to have the appt booked. I won't actually meet with the doctor until the second visit, but I'm okay with that as long as I get my u/s :)

Ohh wow that is so far away adopim. I hear about all these ladies not even seeing someone until 12 weeks and I just can't imagine. I guess good news is your u/s will be very informative.

Great to hear everyone has their appts scheduled...and to the girls that have already had one I'm so glad you are all doing so well!

Today's Update: After receiving my hcg blood results back (4,083 IU/L) I was able to schedule a vaginal ultrasound for the 30th. My stomach doesn't feel so bloated anymore but my (.)(.) still feel a little sore. I had a sharp pain today that lasted for a split second.

adopim: 10 weeks seems so far away but i agree with renaendel that it will be VERY informative!

Mimzy: Can't wait to hear the results on Tuesday!

Ohh wow that is so far away adopim. I hear about all these ladies not even seeing someone until 12 weeks and I just can't imagine. I guess good news is your u/s will be very informative.
Oh yes, the ultrasound will show a bit more than just a blob so that part is good. 5 weeks seems like forever but I'm sure it will fly by. With my DD I have no idea how I didn't get anxious for my first appt. I called the doctor at 6 weeks and didn't get an appt until 12 weeks. But I suppose DD was unplanned so I wasn't quite as excited at that point.
Great to hear everyone has their appts scheduled...and to the girls that have already had one I'm so glad you are all doing so well!

Today's Update: After receiving my hcg blood results back (4,083 IU/L) I was able to schedule a vaginal ultrasound for the 30th. My stomach doesn't feel so bloated anymore but my (.)(.) still feel a little sore. I had a sharp pain today that lasted for a split second.

adopim: 10 weeks seems so far away but i agree with renaendel that it will be VERY informative!

Yeah, I'm just excited for the visit is all. :thumbup: One day at a time :)

Glad to hear everyone is getting their appts in line. I have 4 weeks until my first US. I dont think I can wait! lol! Everytime i feel a cramp or pain I think "is this a bad thing?" and everytime I DONT feel a cramp or pain I think "Is THIS a bad thing?" lol. my first scan will give me soooo much peace of mind! like today I had cramping on my left side rather than the right like usual and my nipples are only a little sore today rather than REALLY sore like theyve been. All of my coworkers keep saying "Its normal everything will be fine!" But its hard to believe them lol :wacko:

Glad everything went well and you have your scan scheduled! :happydance:
I'm sooo bloated still look like I'm showing already and my pants are tight! :blush: Nips still tender and very achy and crampy today. Anyone else sleeping terrible?!! I only sleep like 5 hours a night then wake up can't fall back asleep and I'm dead tired all day!

I'll be sure to update with my results:thumbup:

Glad to hear everyone is getting their appts in line. I have 4 weeks until my first US. I dont think I can wait! lol! Everytime i feel a cramp or pain I think "is this a bad thing?" and everytime I DONT feel a cramp or pain I think "Is THIS a bad thing?" lol. my first scan will give me soooo much peace of mind! like today I had cramping on my left side rather than the right like usual and my nipples are only a little sore today rather than REALLY sore like theyve been. All of my coworkers keep saying "Its normal everything will be fine!" But its hard to believe them lol :wacko:

I do the same thing with the cramps, regardless if I have them or not. :haha: My nips are still sore but I don't think as sore as they were or maybe i'm just getting more used to them :shrug: I've been cramping more today than before I thought the cramping should be getting better not worse? anyone else have more cramping?

I have like af cramps esp in the morn and kind of like a achy pressure on the left side. I too seem to maybe have gotten used to my sensitive nips. No major symptoms yet except from fatigue. I tested today and the line was darker.

Glad everything went well and you have your scan scheduled! :happydance:
I'm sooo bloated still look like I'm showing already and my pants are tight! :blush: Nips still tender and very achy and crampy today. Anyone else sleeping terrible?!! I only sleep like 5 hours a night then wake up can't fall back asleep and I'm dead tired all day!

I'll be sure to update with my results:thumbup:

I sleep like crap too! I wake up in the middle of the night to pee and cant fall back asleep for at least an hour and then im exhausted all day at work. its horrible!

I have like af cramps esp in the morn and kind of like a achy pressure on the left side. I too seem to maybe have gotten used to my sensitive nips. No major symptoms yet except from fatigue. I tested today and the line was darker.

Im going to test again tomorow morning too. Was going to after work today but when I pee'd in a cup to dip the stick, my urine was soooo clear bc im drinking a lot of water through out the day. So i figured it wouldnt be accurate.

I called today to set up an appointment but they won't let me until they confirm the pregnancy with one of their urine tests. then they will get me a referral for an OB outside of base. I'm kind of bummed because half way thru this pregnancy my husband will be getting out of the military and we will be moving across the country. Hopefully I don't get attached to my doctor here. but we will be back with family for the second half of the pregnancy so that will be wonderful :)
I sent my sister a picture of my positive internet cheapies and she told to use a real test because they look ghetto. she doesn't understand people who obsessively poas ;) I would have spent WAYYY too much money if it wasn't for IC

So I couldnt wait until tomorrow morning and took another test just to see what the lines were looking like. The test line showed up immediately (even before the control line) and was soooo much darker than the control line. I am soooo pleased to see this. I was worried about my hCG levels for some reason.

I enjoy watching the line darken! although my line still takes a minute to show up after the control line - which makes me hold my breath until it shows. I can't wait for my first u/s...whenever that may be

Well I decided to call the doctor and they scheduled me for an appointment at 6 weeks. I'm really nervous but anxious to see and know if everything is okay!

I enjoy watching the line darken! although my line still takes a minute to show up after the control line - which makes me hold my breath until it shows. I can't wait for my first u/s...whenever that may be

I cant wait for my first US too!!! To hear that little heart beating is going to be soooo amazing!

They are gonna see me at 6 weeks. Now that I got some decent sleep I feel much better, these past few days have been rough. Not what I expected, thought I would elated and happy instead it has been terrifying. This is the calmest I have been since I got that first positive test.
My mouth hurts I think it is gonna turn into thrush. Battling indigestion and constipation already. Sore throat and stuffy nose. Funny all the weird stuff you read about then it all starts happening to you.

Settling in seems to be a process, hope everyone is doing well.

Well I decided to call the doctor and they scheduled me for an appointment at 6 weeks. I'm really nervous but anxious to see and know if everything is okay!

Glad you're getting in soon! I'll be praying for you! :)

They are gonna see me at 6 weeks. Now that I got some decent sleep I feel much better, these past few days have been rough. Not what I expected, thought I would elated and happy instead it has been terrifying. This is the calmest I have been since I got that first positive test.
My mouth hurts I think it is gonna turn into thrush. Battling indigestion and constipation already. Sore throat and stuffy nose. Funny all the weird stuff you read about then it all starts happening to you.

Settling in seems to be a process, hope everyone is doing well.

I argee this is scary! We all just want this so bad so its hard to think that something could happen. But we have to try and stay calm for our babies! :hugs: Glad you finally got some rest!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->