Due in Sept 2013 looking for bump buddies

Renaendel: Great job on keeping mum about the baby! Not sure how you did it but yes, you deserve some sort of "I didn't tell my mom I'm pregnant" medal!

Soooooo do any of you really feel pregnant? Besides the on and off bloating and my bb's being sore I really don't feel pregnant. I know it's normal to not feel much this early but I really wish I would get sick or SOMETHING!

It's just me being paranoid, I guess. Those that know I'm pregnant keeping asking me how I'm feeling and I always reply "great!". But then I wonder if I shouldn't be feeling this good......

Going through the same thing as we speak! Ppl keep asking me if I'm sick yet and I'm not. Also my nipples and boobs hurt sooo bad yesterday and today have calmed down a lot. Makes me nervous too...your not alone. :) its hard not to have those horrible thoughts that something could be wrong but I think stressing will just make things worse for us and our babies. I keep googling "signs of miscarriage" just Bc I'm paranoid and I need to stop Bc it's something I can change so why stress it.

I am going through the same thing. No major symptoms just some fatigue and bloating. With my son I had no morning sickness but he was a surprise and I found out at 6weeks so I did not have to wait long for my ultrasound. I know it sounds silly but some nausea would be well accepted at this stage.

I hear ya! Just getting a flu like symptom would be nice! I went to bed a bit tired around 7pm and quickly fell asleep which is very unlike me. So I guess I'm feeling fatigue as well as bloated and sore bbs. Every now and then I a quick poking like feeling on my left side. Usually when I pass gas (tmi).

Hi ladies

Only a few days ago in posted somewhere how I wanted ms or something so I 'felt' more pregnant - ever since then I've been really poorly with all day nausea, diahorria and generally feeling rubbish. I have just been sent home from work because I feel so ill (they don't know I'm pregnant).

I'd rather have no symptoms I think! Be careful what you wish for! My wish came true and now I'm paying for it haha!

Hi ladies

Only a few days ago in posted somewhere how I wanted ms or something so I 'felt' more pregnant - ever since then I've been really poorly with all day nausea, diahorria and generally feeling rubbish. I have just been sent home from work because I feel so ill (they don't know I'm pregnant).

I'd rather have no symptoms I think! Be careful what you wish for! My wish came true and now I'm paying for it haha!

At first I thought :dohh: that too, but then I decided to change my thinking that I would just enjoy this "small honeymoon" phase I have right now. I am just 6 weeks today, so I know it is still early for me, so I can still get a number of the 'not so nice' symptoms. I am sorry that you are not feeling so well, hopefully it is just a flu or something and it will all get better in a few days!:flower:

Hi ladies

I hope you feel better soon! Get some rest and try to drink lots of water. You're right...I guess I'll cherish this moment that i feel good while it lasts.

Hi ladies I definitely feel different! Very bloated, tired, sore nips, sore hips, cramps, get random hot flashes, hungry all the time and if I don't eat I get nausea! But no vomiting yet. I'm actually starting to not worry as much I just feel like everything is going to be okay. I've been praying A LOT and I'm just trusting God that its going to be okay. And like u said Sasha nothing we can do about it any ways so no use worrying about it! Soooo glad tomorrow is Friday I almost didn't get through the work day today...I was sooo tired!

I have all of the same symptoms! Glad to hear you say hot flashes. My body temp has flip-flopped on me. I freeze all day and have night sweats every night. The complete opposite of my usual. Like you, I try to have faith that everything will be ok. I have a friend that had several MCs and with her little girl she just asked that everyone pray that this was the baby she was meant to have. I just try to remind myself that there is almost nothing that I can accidentally do to harm the baby so I have to believe that everything is ok.

hi ladies !!

My EDD is 22nd Sep. Can I join ?:dance::dance:

Welcome and congrats!! Any symptoms so far? I haven't had any besides sore bbs and cramping and I'm hoping it stays that way :) but I'm 5 weeks today so I know those symptoms could show any day now.

So I thought I would want to keep this secret between me and my husband, but I almost feel like its making me crazy not telling people!! I do want to wait until my doctors appointment so I know everything is ok. But this is a hard secret to keep!!! I was talking to my mom yesterday and she goes "so do you think you'll be pregnant when you move back to MA in May?" Haha I was like yeahhh, pretty sure I will be :winkwink:

I'm having a hard timing keeping my secret too! I'm 5w4d today and it's incredibly hard. My first appt is in 4 weeks and 4 days.... Feels like forever away! But I'm going to wait until after I know everything is alright. I am planning to go to visit my parents the Saturday after my appt. I will probably announce to the rest of the world shortly after. I'm sure my mom will be calling everyone. My sisters will be excited (my middle sister especially, she's been asking every time I talk to her if I'm pregnant yet!), and will probably not be able to keep it a secret. Haha!

My mom, step dad, sister, and two close friends know besides my DH. But I have to tell my work next week. Even though I REALLY do not want to. I have to tell them because we have a work skiing trip planned and I obviously can't go skiing. I wish I didn't have to tell them so soon! But there's really no other way I can get out of it. :nope:

How is everyone doing this weekend? My hubby will finally be home for good next weekend! YAH! (he's military) Tonight just watching movie's with my really good friend who's also preg. she's already 19 weeks though.

I don't feel preg. today actually have a lot of energy, slept well. No cramping or nausea. Just have a bit of a headache. Have a blessed day ladies! :hugs:

just sharing my 8 weeks 1 day baby bump

Attachments

• 536982_10151634372409056_1971510269_n.jpg
    536982_10151634372409056_1971510269_n.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 11
This nausea is really getting me down. Dont like feeling so yuk every morning. I need to get food in me but its so difficult when you dont want anything to eat :( The first trimester is slow! I got my scan date through for 26th Feb which is ages away!!

This nausea is really getting me down. Dont like feeling so yuk every morning. I need to get food in me but its so difficult when you dont want anything to eat :( The first trimester is slow! I got my scan date through for 26th Feb which is ages away!!

Have been feeling a bit down too. Keep reminding myself it is the hormones and being tired/ nauseous doesn't help either. I don't have a scan date yet... Feels like a long run at the moment but we will get there xx

hi ladies !!

My EDD is 22nd Sep. Can I join ?:dance::dance:

Welcome and congrats!! Any symptoms so far? I haven't had any besides sore bbs and cramping and I'm hoping it stays that way :) but I'm 5 weeks today so I know those symptoms could show any day now.

So I thought I would want to keep this secret between me and my husband, but I almost feel like its making me crazy not telling people!! I do want to wait until my doctors appointment so I know everything is ok. But this is a hard secret to keep!!! I was talking to my mom yesterday and she goes "so do you think you'll be pregnant when you move back to MA in May?" Haha I was like yeahhh, pretty sure I will be :winkwink:

Nausea evry now nd then , big boobs , sore nipples, gas & bloating, mood swing !! ughhhhh.....U name it I have it :wacko:

can i join?? :flower:

i found out im pregnant yesterday and im 6 weeks.

im due 17th sept by my own calculations

:cloud9:

can i join?? :flower:

i found out im pregnant yesterday and im 6 weeks.

im due 17th sept by my own calculations

:cloud9:

Same day as me according to certain websites and their date predictions. Congratulations!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->