Due in Sept 2013 looking for bump buddies

I was getting cramping too ever since i got mine too!! I found out mine was from a UTI. Now that the infection is under control I don't have any cramping just the pulling feeling now. Just be careful as apparently we are prone to UTI's, and they can cause problems with baby with not taken care of. Don't want to worry you but make you aware just in case. Have you had your urine analysis done yet?

No I haven't yet but I have no signs of it really. This feels different from a UTI for me. Just AF cramping and lots of gas. I'm drinking tons of water everyday and and peeing doesn't burn or anything.

Yeah I'm pretty sure mine's not a UTI either. I know what those feel like and they are the WORST sorry you had one ALLFORTHEGIRL!! I'm in the same boat as you Sasha feels like I have my period but no blood. I also have gas, more so at night:blush:

I have so much gas it's nuts! We are with family watching football and I have to keep leaving the room to pass gas haha! How embarrassing!

Pregnancy dreams are dumb. I woke up from a short nap stressed bc I had forgotten that I was pregnant, which forced my to miscarry.
The little blastocyst is fine, but dreams suck. I too want dreams of food, sand beaches and handsome waiters.

I look very bloated but manly right before bed. My Oh didn't say anything that I was passing much gas, but he knows I would be devastated if I was, so he may not say anything.

I have had that same problem with gas this week. My other worst symptom is my sore boobs. They are really bad

Just found out 3 days ago that I'm pregnant with #1 after nearly a year TTC. So glad to see that you all have many if the same symptoms I do. I'm almost 34 so I don't expect this to be easy. LOL!:baby:

Anyone else have what feels like a being poked with a pin or bee sting type pain in the abdomen? It only lasts for a second or two. Also I noticed my cramps get worse the more I'm up moving around. Anyone else experience this?

Just found out 3 days ago that I'm pregnant with #1 after nearly a year TTC. So glad to see that you all have many if the same symptoms I do. I'm almost 34 so I don't expect this to be easy. LOL!:baby:

Congrats and welcome!!:baby:

Hi
I'd like to join you ladies if I may :)
I found out last Wednesday, due 23rd of Sep.

Anyone else have what feels like a being poked with a pin or bee sting type pain in the abdomen? It only lasts for a second or two. Also I noticed my cramps get worse the more I'm up moving around. Anyone else experience this?

My cramps are doing that too, when I first stand or start to walk around.

I'm also getting bouts of dizziness which is driving me crazy and the last thing I expected :wacko:. It's mild though.

My cramps are doing that too, when I first stand or start to walk around.

I'm also getting bouts of dizziness which is driving me crazy and the last thing I expected :wacko:. It's mild though.

I am having a pulled muscle sensation ( always get it when pregnant) low down on the sides, and also feeling very dizzy at times. already starting to feel a bit sick (which is early for me, usually starts bang on 7 weeks).

We don't get them here til at least 12 weeks, so not til the end of Feb at the earliest for me. Still deciding whether or not to go for a private early scan.

I too been getting the pulling stitch feeling as I stand or move suddenly. Also too getting dizzy at time while standing.

My scan is book for the middle of March. I will be 12 weeks by then. Such a long wait. But at least I will see a well formed babe vs a tadpole.

My office is pretty good. They will do it at 7 to 8 weeks. Want to get in to make sure everything is okay.

I was getting cramping too ever since i got mine too!! I found out mine was from a UTI. Now that the infection is under control I don't have any cramping just the pulling feeling now. Just be careful as apparently we are prone to UTI's, and they can cause problems with baby with not taken care of. Don't want to worry you but make you aware just in case. Have you had your urine analysis done yet?

No I haven't yet but I have no signs of it really. This feels different from a UTI for me. Just AF cramping and lots of gas. I'm drinking tons of water everyday and and peeing doesn't burn or anything.

Yeah I'm pretty sure mine's not a UTI either. I know what those feel like and they are the WORST sorry you had one ALLFORTHEGIRL!! I'm in the same boat as you Sasha feels like I have my period but no blood. I also have gas, more so at night:blush:

I have so much gas it's nuts! We are with family watching football and I have to keep leaving the room to pass gas haha! How embarrassing!

Lots of gas here too!! It's crazy! It's especially hard at work....I'm constantly leaving my office to pass gas in the restroom. It's awful!

Lots of gas here too!! It's crazy! It's especially hard at work....I'm constantly leaving my office to pass gas in the restroom. It's awful!

I have such a gassy belly that I am in pain with it sometimes. Never known gas like it in my life!!!

Re. Scans...I was going to get a private ultrasound but I've decided to wait for the national health midwife to send me for a scan (I'm in Spain - so the 1st scan is at 12 weeks like the UK). However I have the midwife appointment at 9 weeks so if she puts me off anymore than 3 weeks, I will go private.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->