Due in Sept 2013 looking for bump buddies

My first apt is the 22nd TOMORROW :happydance: but its just with the nurse to confirm pregnancy. Then the 29th I meet with the doc. and I think she'll do a tranvaginal ultrasound then. They say you can see a heartbeat at as early as 6 weeks! So hoping to hear on on the 29th scan! I already can't wait! Then I think I'll be more as ease.[-o<

I hope to have an ultrasound next week too. Yes, hearing a heartbeat will put me at ease as well! GL tomorrow Mimzy!

Am seeing doctor tomorrow to confirm pregnancy but scan won't be til 12 weeks as am in UK

12 weeks feels like such a long time to wait to find out things are ok! I can't believe I'm only halfway and have only known about the pregnancy a couple of weeks, it's really dragging!

that would be really hard to wait till 12 weeks..

12 weeks feels like 12 months right now....i'm counting down the days....

12 weeks feels like such a long time to wait to find out things are ok! I can't believe i'm only halfway and have only known about the pregnancy a couple of weeks, it's really dragging!

truth!!!

Yes, these days are going by so slooooowwww!

Yes, the first trimester seems to drag on and on. But before we know it we'll all be in the second trimester, then another blink and we're third trimester. Then September and our babies will start being born! Just gotta hang in there :)

12 weeks is too long!! Every day at work I stare at my calendar counting down the weeks!

On a different note, I had my first experience of MS today, well, it wasn't just the morning and I wasn't actually sick. But, I woke up during the night feeling sick and have felt really queasy all day. My colleague put some hand cream on and even the smell of that turned my stomach!

Anyone else experiencing anything similar yet?

Im really nervous about the first scan as my last pregnancy did not go well and we got bad news at the first scan. Hoping this is a sticky one and is okay!

I have been having random bouts of nausea for no reason. On Saturday I thought I really was going to throw up. I'm expecting full blown morning sickness within the next three weeks sometime (weeks 5-7).

Good luck to everyone getting their first appointments or scans!

Congrats to everyone on here and getting BFPs!!! Just got our BFP a few days ago and we are sooo excited! EDD is Sept 27! First scan for us will be at 7 weeks, February 7, after that we will both feel more at ease!! Hubby is nervous bc of the difficulty we have had getting past ~6 weeks, but I know this is it!! 3rd time is a charm!! 2013 is our year :)

H&H 9 months to all you lovely ladies too!!!

Popping in from TWW finally. We have been trying for 8 months, got my first bfp on 1/18, 10 positive tests later and lots of worrying here I am. I always thought I would be so happy, instead I'm just worried. This first trimester thing is scary.

It's a holiday weekend so I am waiting til tomorrow to call and schedule a appointment. Hoping they will get me in a bit sooner because I have medication issues.

Got a tiny bit of brown chunky discharge yesterday that really freaked me out and I haven't got much sleep since we found out. I got a bfp early though and my period is actually due tomorrow (although I wasn't temping or charting this month and I really think I o'd earlier and my period would have came by now) The next 48 hours or so are gonna freak me out maybe after this AF due date passes I will relax a little.

Gratz to everyone I hope everyone that joins this board gets to stay on it for a full H&H 9 months.

I have my first ultrasound towards the end of February when im closer to 12 weeks. It seems like an eternity away!! :wacko: I just want to know that the baby is where he/she is supposed to be and growing well. This first trimester thing is so nerve wracking! I was soooo ecstatic when I found out but now im a ball of nerves. I just pray everyday that the baby sticks and there are no issues. Am I crazy? lol

Sasha1: Nope, not crazy at all. It's normal. I feel like that too. I want to hear the heartbeat something awful though I know at this point I wouldn't be able to. I think it's more that I want to tell my family so badly but I need to hear that heartbeat first!

LiteBRIGHT33: I think they are both awful in their own rights and in different ways.

With my 1st preg I was so relaxed did not believe I was preg until I did the first ultrasound at 9 weeks.

This preg I am soo scared and cant wait until I am 12 weeks to relax a bit and hear the heartbeat. Plus I am a natural triplet sadly one did not make it, so I am eager to see if there is only 1!

I do feel like I'm going to poas every other day until I have an appointment lol. I get scared when I feel cramps, but having sore boobs is comforting because that wasn't ever a symptom of AF. tomorrow I'm going to call and make my first appointment. I did have a pap last month and told my gyno that we were ttc so since everything was ok they might wait a little longer to see me :-/

I'm also a ball of nerves!! I pray everyday multiple times a day that the baby is healthy! I'm trying to have faith and trust that everything will be okay but its so hard not to worry. People keep saying don't worry everything will be fine. I sure wish I could take their advice. It just all seems unreal that I'm actually preg. because I've wanted this for soooo long sooo bad!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->