Due in Sept 2013 looking for bump buddies

This nausea is really getting me down. Dont like feeling so yuk every morning. I need to get food in me but its so difficult when you dont want anything to eat :( The first trimester is slow! I got my scan date through for 26th Feb which is ages away!!

My first scan is the 26th of February as well. I don't want to wait that long! :-(

So I've been having slight nausea first thing in the morning. Usually when I get up to pee around 730am or so. But then I feel better after I fall back asleep. Got up to pee about 3-4 times last night. Really annoying! Lol! My skin is breaking out like crazy and my boobs/nips are tender on and off. Oh...and I had lots of gas yesterday. My left boob is more tender than the right though. Anyone else experiencing this? I think it's strange for one side to hurt more than the other? No?

My boobs are sore - sometimes one is more tender than the other. Have also had trapped wind pains in my abdomen and ribs. Feeling sick too. It was painful walking around today - am assuming that is just stretching pains.

So I've been having slight nausea first thing in the morning. Usually when I get up to pee around 730am or so. But then I feel better after I fall back asleep. Got up to pee about 3-4 times last night. Really annoying! Lol! My skin is breaking out like crazy and my boobs/nips are tender on and off. Oh...and I had lots of gas yesterday. My left boob is more tender than the right though. Anyone else experiencing this? I think it's strange for one side to hurt more than the other? No?

my boobs are doing this too :haha:
its my right that hurts more though.

Glad to know I'm not the only one! :) I'm just waiting to FEEL pregnant. It gets so frustrating Bc then I worry if something's wrong. I mean I have SOME symptoms but I expected everything to be more extreme. I don't know lol...I had a dream the other night that I had my first scan and the baby grew and was in the right spot but they had a hard time finding the HB. Oh how dreams can mess with us.

Totally feeling ignored here, I think its time to leave this thread.

Glad to know I'm not the only one! :) I'm just waiting to FEEL pregnant. It gets so frustrating Bc then I worry if something's wrong. I mean I have SOME symptoms but I expected everything to be more extreme. I don't know lol...I had a dream the other night that I had my first scan and the baby grew and was in the right spot but they had a hard time finding the HB. Oh how dreams can mess with us.

i know what you mean, i only found out yesterday so im still in shock lol :haha:

me too :happydance:
it feels so unreal, i keep thinking im going to wake up and its been a dream lol :haha:

Welcome new mommies!:flower:

Woke up mid sleep with pretty bad cramping. But its better now no nausea lately. Have my first meeting with the doc on tues. They won't be doing a scan then though. Nurse said we would schedule the scan then. BBs not sore just my nips.

Already asked how everyone's weekends were going but no responses... so Im assuming well? lol I was also looking for a little insight on how I have to tell my job so soon but no replys? When is everyone else telling their jobs?

Woke up mid sleep with pretty bad cramping. But its better now no nausea lately. Have my first meeting with the doc on tues. They won't be doing a scan then though. Nurse said we would schedule the scan then. BBs not sore just my nips.

Already asked how everyone's weekends were going but no responses... so Im assuming well? lol I was also looking for a little insight on how I have to tell my job so soon but no replys? When is everyone else telling their jobs?

So many posts going on it is difficult to repy to everything.

Felt completely exhausted this weekend, nausea, retching. Had to have a nap ths afternoon.

I have already told work due to associated risks. Just management team though.

Hey love! Weekend was good...some slight cramping, gassy and tired. I told my job already. I work as a physical therapist and have to do a lot of lifting and what not so I wanted them to be aware so my case load could be lightened if necessary.

I too haven't been answered but hey I guess it happens.

My weekend is going well. I am trying to finish a blanket I am knitting for one of my boys. It is going to take a total of 7 rolls of yarn to finish. It is a very large blanket. I am feeling surprisingly really good! Feels strange to feel so good. But I will take what I can get for the moment, cause I know it can all change!

As for the job thing well..... I am a stay at home Mom so I don't have to say anything. But I have had to in the past and I didn't tell them until the 12 weeks went past.

I will not be telling my job until at least after my first appt on February 19th. After that I haven't decided how long to wait. So far only hubby, myself and you ladies know about the bean!

My weekend has been good. I have been trying to catch up on sleep. We also have two older daughters we have been doing things with so I am a busy mommy already!

I want to tell my family before telling my friends and work. my sister is coming to visit this weekend and I'm going to send her home with gifts for my parents and in-laws. we bought them onesies that say babys first Xmas and have pictures of our shoes plus a pair of baby sneakers. My husband is military and we are stationed in Florida and both of our families are in Massachusetts. We are trying to be creative rather than just blurting it out over the phone.

Mimzy what branch is your husband? do you guys have any family close? also, this is just my opinion, but if you are good at skiing, why can't you go skiing? I've read that skiing the first few months is ok. if conditions are good and you stay on easy trails and stop when you're tired I don't see a problem with it. Then you can tell your work when you are ready.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->