Due in Sept 2013 looking for bump buddies

I was like 7 dpo when I got my bfp, im excited

Wow, I thought I got an early one at 9DPO! :thumbup:

My weekend has been alright. Nothing significant really. Nausea hit me awfully hard this afternoon again. Finally starting to subside... I was so close to throwing up I'm surprised I didn't, to be honest. I get some sharps sudden pains when I sit up or move too fast, but I'm sure it's just the pulling and stretching still. It feels like I'm close to pulling a muscle when it happens so I'm not too concerned. I've also still dealing with some awful itching down there... I don't know what to think. But not much I can do until after Friday I suppose... Except deal with it, lol.

I want to tell my family before telling my friends and work. my sister is coming to visit this weekend and I'm going to send her home with gifts for my parents and in-laws. we bought them onesies that say babys first Xmas and have pictures of our shoes plus a pair of baby sneakers. My husband is military and we are stationed in Florida and both of our families are in Massachusetts. We are trying to be creative rather than just blurting it out over the phone.

Mimzy what branch is your husband? do you guys have any family close? also, this is just my opinion, but if you are good at skiing, why can't you go skiing? I've read that skiing the first few months is ok. if conditions are good and you stay on easy trails and stop when you're tired I don't see a problem with it. Then you can tell your work when you are ready.

Thats a good idea on how to tell them! I gave my mom a gift bag with a clear blue digital in it that said pregnant when I told her lol.

My husband is Army National Guard he was Commissioned as an Officer not to long ago so he's been away for job training in GA the past 5 months. Only coming home occasionally for holidays. What branch are u and your DH? I have never been skiing before so I know I will def wipe out a few times. And my boss's cabin that we are staying in is in the mountains very high altitude and I've herd that isn't good for preg. women. I don't want to risk anything harming the baby!

I was like 7 dpo when I got my bfp, im excited

Wow, I thought I got an early one at 9DPO! :thumbup:

My weekend has been alright. Nothing significant really. Nausea hit me awfully hard this afternoon again. Finally starting to subside... I was so close to throwing up I'm surprised I didn't, to be honest. I get some sharps sudden pains when I sit up or move too fast, but I'm sure it's just the pulling and stretching still. It feels like I'm close to pulling a muscle when it happens so I'm not too concerned. I've also still dealing with some awful itching down there... I don't know what to think. But not much I can do until after Friday I suppose... Except deal with it, lol.

Glad to see everyone seemed to have a pretty good weekend! :thumbup:

I know exactly when u mean when u say feel like a pulled muscle that happen to me a few times at night. My hips feel achy when I'm up moving around a lot. I read online a bit and it seems like a lot of women that are as far along as we all are also get the cramping more so in the middle of the night. Which is so strange but lest were not alone!

I had a good weeken also pretty relaxed. No major symptoms yet except for the veiny boobs and I feel thirsty all the time! Hope beany is fine. I decided to have a private scan at 8 wks just to put my mind at rest and than I will have the usual one at hospital at 12 wks.

I am a stay at home mum now but when I was preg with my son I told work after the 12 wk scan.

So today I called out of work because I actually felt THAT nauseous. First time ever so far. I also have a horrible headache and slept like total crap last night. My boss recommended ginger capsules...I might try them. Having actually thrown up yet, just horrible nausea. Felt like a huge rock sitting in my belly.

So today I called out of work because I actually felt THAT nauseous. First time ever so far. I also have a horrible headache and slept like total crap last night. My boss recommended ginger capsules...I might try them. Having actually thrown up yet, just horrible nausea. Felt like a huge rock sitting in my belly.

Oh dear :nope: I hope you feel better soon!! :hugs:

I feel your pain, Sasha. Been feeling really nauseaous first thing in the morning but it tends to clear once I eat and last week, I literally had a headache for 5 days on & off (I refused to take anything even though I understand paracetamol is ok).
I can only describe it as a 'hangover sensation'.

Glad to know I'm not the only one! :) I'm just waiting to FEEL pregnant. It gets so frustrating Bc then I worry if something's wrong. I mean I have SOME symptoms but I expected everything to be more extreme. I don't know lol...I had a dream the other night that I had my first scan and the baby grew and was in the right spot but they had a hard time finding the HB. Oh how dreams can mess with us.

i know what you mean, i only found out yesterday so im still in shock lol :haha:

I'm a little late getting to this but I'm right there with you girls. I wish I felt pregnant too. It just doesn't seem real! Im exactly 6 weeks today. I'm getting a vaginal ultrasound on Wednesday so i hope we can see something. That would make me feel so much better!

Whoops i missed this! So you are finally getting symptoms now! Hope you feel better soon....I guess we have to be careful for what we wish for but i STILL want to feel morning sickness or something just so I know it's still in there...I know, really stupid of me.

Dime: That's exactly how my sister described it too!!! She felt like she was hungover for a couple of weeks.

Whoops i missed this! So you are finally getting symptoms now! Hope you feel better soon....I guess we have to be careful for what we wish for but i STILL want to feel morning sickness or something just so I know it's still in there...I know, really stupid of me.

Not stupid at all! Lol! I hope this doesn't continue EVERY morning. My head still hurts and I just ate a granola bar...feeling a little better but not great.

Dime: That's exactly how my sister described it too!!! She felt like she was hungover for a couple of weeks.

Some mornings I wake up and for about 10 seconds I actually forget I am pregnant and try to recall what I did last night.....I haven't had a drink since NYE, 9 days before my BFP, so you'd think I would be used to the fact that I am a teetotaler now!

Some mornings I wake up and for about 10 seconds I actually forget I am pregnant and try to recall what I did last night.....I haven't had a drink since NYE, 9 days before my BFP, so you'd think I would be used to the fact that I am a teetotaler now!

That's hilarious!!!!!:drunk:

I would have this "drunk" feeling before I even got my BFP. Thats exactly how I described it. Got hot flashes then nausea then chills, headache, and dizzy. I haven't got it lately though..only if I don't eat. Sasha hope you feel better soon!.

Elephant- I too wouldn't mind some morning sickness to make it feel more real! Sometimes don't feel preg. at all. My symptoms seem to hit me more at night not in the morning. If I get nausea its at night never in the morning. And my cramps are always worse at night time. Today just feel like I have a bit of a headcold.

Mimzy: You are spot on how i feel today. I have chills and last night I was buring up! Right now i have a headache. Good to know we are feeling the same XO

Any of you ladies are super thirsty all the time?! I drank loads today but still need to drink icy cold water and it is really cold today lol. My hb just looked at me in a wierd way when he saw me eat some ice cubes.

Any of you ladies have anxiety now? I get this anxious feeling for no reason! Not like anxious for the baby or my apt which I am lol but not like that...It comes for no reason like right away in the am or while sitting at my desk at work.:shrug:

Any of you ladies are super thirsty all the time?! I drank loads today but still need to drink icy cold water and it is really cold today lol. My hb just looked at me in a wierd way when he saw me eat some ice cubes.

I always drink a lot of water so not sure its much diff. for me but I do hear that its a very common preg. symptom! And its good to drink lots of water my doc says 8-10 glasses a day. So drink up!:haha:

Any of you ladies have anxiety now? I get this anxious feeling for no reason! Not like anxious for the baby or my apt which I am lol but not like that...It comes for no reason like right away in the am or while sitting at my desk at work.:shrug:

Feeling anxious and low. Am completely exhausted by mid day. My colleagues were commenting on how pale I looked today and I was struggling to eat. I barely slept last night And feel 'not with it'

Very odd, just can't seem to cheer up!

Feeling anxious and low. Am completely exhausted by mid day. My colleagues were commenting on how pale I looked today and I was struggling to eat. I barely slept last night And feel 'not with it'

Very odd, just can't seem to cheer up!

:( hope you start to feel better! I'm also feeling low today and "not with it" I was looking in the mirror today and thought "wow am I pale!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgess422
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->