Due in Sept 2013 looking for bump buddies

Any of you ladies have anxiety now? I get this anxious feeling for no reason! Not like anxious for the baby or my apt which I am lol but not like that...It comes for no reason like right away in the am or while sitting at my desk at work.:shrug:

Feeling anxious and low. Am completely exhausted by mid day. My colleagues were commenting on how pale I looked today and I was struggling to eat. I barely slept last night And feel 'not with it'

Very odd, just can't seem to cheer up!

:( hope you start to feel better! I'm also feeling low today and "not with it" I was looking in the mirror today and thought "wow am I pale!"

Thanks Hun, I know it is the hormones etc but doesn't make it any easier - seem to suffer from nausea/queasiness in afternoons and evenings - dry retching.
Feel better to know that you are feeling similar in terms of not with it - think we are same due date xx

Any of you ladies are super thirsty all the time?! I drank loads today but still need to drink icy cold water and it is really cold today lol. My hb just looked at me in a wierd way when he saw me eat some ice cubes.

I have to drink water all the time. I have to be careful cause sometimes if I drink too much at once I get queasy....

Any of you ladies have anxiety now? I get this anxious feeling for no reason! Not like anxious for the baby or my apt which I am lol but not like that...It comes for no reason like right away in the am or while sitting at my desk at work.:shrug:

Yes, but it is almost like I am nesting already. I am getting anxious about the clutter in my house right now and I want it all gone!

Tight now though I am itchy, so very itchy on my hips and it is driving me absolutely crazy!! I have been trying to rub oils and lotion on them just to keep some of the itch down. There is no obvious reason why I am either, no rash or anything!

Yes! As soon as I wake up I get the anxious 'butterflies in my tummy' feeling that makes me feel really anxious. I think it's the excess acids in the stomach that gives us that nervous feeling, which it then combines with nausea! Joy!

Sooo glad to hear I'm not the only one with this annoying anxious feeling! :wacko:

Feeling anxious and low. Am completely exhausted by mid day. My colleagues were commenting on how pale I looked today and I was struggling to eat. I barely slept last night And feel 'not with it'

Very odd, just can't seem to cheer up!

:( hope you start to feel better! I'm also feeling low today and "not with it" I was looking in the mirror today and thought "wow am I pale!"

Thanks Hun, I know it is the hormones etc but doesn't make it any easier - seem to suffer from nausea/queasiness in afternoons and evenings - dry retching.
Feel better to know that you are feeling similar in terms of not with it - think we are same due date xx

Yes looks like same due date! I will have a better idea of how far along I am after my doc apt tomorrow.

Any of you ladies are super thirsty all the time?! I drank loads today but still need to drink icy cold water and it is really cold today lol. My hb just looked at me in a wierd way when he saw me eat some ice cubes.

I have to drink water all the time. I have to be careful cause sometimes if I drink too much at once I get queasy....

Yes, but it is almost like I am nesting already. I am getting anxious about the clutter in my house right now and I want it all gone!

Tight now though I am itchy, so very itchy on my hips and it is driving me absolutely crazy!! I have been trying to rub oils and lotion on them just to keep some of the itch down. There is no obvious reason why I am either, no rash or anything!

I've been itchy too but I think my skin is just very dry. Like my back is itchy. And my sweaters that I would wear all the time, now bother me and seem very itchy!

I get that anxious feeling too that comes out of nowhere. Just usually random when I'm least thinking about it or feeling the least anxious about things.

Is anything else still getting vivid dreams? Mine are starting to get more and more weird it seems... :wacko: Haha, I wake up like "what in the world was that?!?"

I get that anxious feeling too that comes out of nowhere. Just usually random when I'm least thinking about it or feeling the least anxious about things.

Is anything else still getting vivid dreams? Mine are starting to get more and more weird it seems... :wacko: Haha, I wake up like "what in the world was that?!?"

Every night I have something that is completely obscure! Like being in places that I have been in since elementary school or high school..... people I haven't seen in over 20 years and such. It is almost like my dreams are on acid or something....

I'm having ALL of the above: anxious feelings (actually i've been having urges to clean/organize on a whim like my closet all of a sudden seemed very cluttered, and i threw away a bunch of clothes, i've been having dry skin but i figured so because of the cold weather and my dreams are very weird just like you all said....i'm with people i haven't hung out with in a long time and put in obscure situations. Seems so real though.

Every night I have something that is completely obscure! Like being in places that I have been in since elementary school or high school..... people I haven't seen in over 20 years and such. It is almost like my dreams are on acid or something....

Nice way to put it, haha dreams on acid. Mine are really trippy. There are not even realistic situations mixed with things that might be real situations. Last night, I dreamed that I switched bodies with my DH (wouldn't every pregnant woman like to do that from time to time? :haha:) and I had to run around everywhere looking for him to make sure he wasn't drinking beer. And then I brought him (who was still in my body) a glass of water and his really good friend and old roommate was there and was like "You're pregnant!!!!" I was trying to shush him because my sister was there and I didn't want her to know because I had a plan for telling her.... Yeah, that was the more tame part of my dreams last night... :rofl:

Well I will share a one with you all!! I was in my grandpa's backyard (I think) everyone else was sitting by a fire over to the side (but not in grandpa's yard but uncles) but they were connected. Then my kids were showing everyone these spiders they caught. I went to look and all of the sudden one started to grow almost, and my son went to show me and I ran laughing to keep that thing over there. I was standing on the deck away from them. Then all of the sudden I felt something on my back, but it wasn't the spiders cause they were over with my boys, so I woke myself up because I realized that it was actually happening. At first I thought it was my cats tail lightly touching my back but she was at my feet, so I turned around thinking maybe my DH did it but he was turned away from me. So then I new who it was..... my little spirit child that has been with me for months now, telling me she wants me to be her mother. It was such a comforting feeling knowing she still wants to let me know she is still there!!

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...ladies-due-september-2013-a.html#post24914759

for the Uk mamas due in septemeber no disrespect to the USA (and other) mamas x

Extremely vivid and weird dreams...I dreamt my friend told me he was going to take his own life Saturday night (I know, not nice). Anyway I found out Sunday morning he'd been in a car accident as he fell asleep driving that night. He's fine thank God, but it was a strange coincidence. My dreams are so so vivid it's like watching a film.
I was also talking in a strange voice the other night and I don't generally talk in my sleep. I scared DH so much he woke me up so I'd stop.

Had to go to EPU this morning because of severe pain. Had a scan, all ok not eptopic. Saw baby and yolk sac and heart flickering away.

Off work for the rest of the week with bed rest as very pale and exhausted.

Had to go to EPU this morning because of severe pain. Had a scan, all ok not eptopic. Saw baby and yolk sac and heart flickering away.

I'm so glad everything is okay!!! I'm sure it was beautiful to hear that little heartbeat!!! :hugs::hugs::hugs: Take it easy the rest of the week!

I'm so glad everything is okay!!! I'm sure it was beautiful to hear that little heartbeat!!! :hugs::hugs::hugs: Take it easy the rest of the week!

Yeah was good to have peace of mind. Rest time now. Not too good at it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgess422
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->