Due in Sept 2013 looking for bump buddies

Had my first apt with the doc today! It was pretty boring actually no ultrasound but I have one scheduled for Friday morning!!!:happydance: She did a pap and now I have some spotting which she said is normal and nothing to worry about. But it still worrys me I don't want to see ANY blood. I asked what my HCG levels were from the blood work they did last week. And she said they didn't have them, they didn't do a blood preg. test how strange. But she said everything looks normal and my symptoms seem normal. But she did say "seems like your uterus is tilted to the right but thats okay" not really sure what that means?! Friday needs to hurry up!!!

well I now have a new symptom ..... my back and hips are very sore!! Nothing seems to help either. Not sure which would be worse at the moment MS or pain??

Had my first apt with the doc today! It was pretty boring actually no ultrasound but I have one scheduled for Friday morning!!!:happydance: She did a pap and now I have some spotting which she said is normal and nothing to worry about. But it still worrys me I don't want to see ANY blood. I asked what my HCG levels were from the blood work they did last week. And she said they didn't have them, they didn't do a blood preg. test how strange. But she said everything looks normal and my symptoms seem normal. But she did say "seems like your uterus is tilted to the right but thats okay" not really sure what that means?! Friday needs to hurry up!!!

Friday is honestly just a blink away in comparison to when baby is due ;) Everything will be fine. I too will spot during my pap. I had mine last week and this was the first time I didn't spot. I was actually surprised. But my cervix was still quite firm at that time. It is just now starting to soften. The last time I checked I could move it a bit, as before it was very rigid.

Friday is honestly just a blink away in comparison to when baby is due ;) Everything will be fine. I too will spot during my pap. I had mine last week and this was the first time I didn't spot. I was actually surprised. But my cervix was still quite firm at that time. It is just now starting to soften. The last time I checked I could move it a bit, as before it was very rigid.

Sorry your back and hips are giving you such discomfort today! My hips have been achy on and off too. I know Friday is close i'm just so impatient :haha: I haven't checked my cervix since my BFP cause i've just been scared to. But hopefully the spotting doesn't last long! FX

I had my blood test today. I took an ic before I went just to make sure it was still positive ;) can't wait for them to get back to me so I can schedule my first real appointment. I had a pap just a month before my bfp so shouldn't need one of those for a bit I think.

I'm sorry to hear all of you are having MS and pain :-( I have had nothing except cramps. Sometimes they're mild, sometimes strong, and sometimes none at all. I should keep my fingers crossed that it stays that way. I feel kind of guilty tho!!

Mimzy to answer your question from before my husband is in the Marines. He just put in his reenlistment package last week, so I can't really plan my life or work or anything right now because I have no idea what's going to happen! Yikes. Ill be happy in a few weeks when we know what our options are so I can figure it all out.

I hope you are all having a wonderful day :)

Had to go to EPU this morning because of severe pain. Had a scan, all ok not eptopic. Saw baby and yolk sac and heart flickering away.

Off work for the rest of the week with bed rest as very pale and exhausted.

Get some rest and take care. Glad to hear you were able to see your baby's heartbeat!!

YEY! That's great news to hear everything looks normal! I'm sure if the tilted uterus was serious she would be more concerned but i am not sure what that means either....i hope your Friday appt goes well!

I had my blood test today. I took an ic before I went just to make sure it was still positive ;) can't wait for them to get back to me so I can schedule my first real appointment. I had a pap just a month before my bfp so shouldn't need one of those for a bit I think.

I'm sorry to hear all of you are having MS and pain :-( I have had nothing except cramps. Sometimes they're mild, sometimes strong, and sometimes none at all. I should keep my fingers crossed that it stays that way. I feel kind of guilty tho!!

Mimzy to answer your question from before my husband is in the Marines. He just put in his reenlistment package last week, so I can't really plan my life or work or anything right now because I have no idea what's going to happen! Yikes. Ill be happy in a few weeks when we know what our options are so I can figure it all out.

Thanks LiteBRIGHT. I'm still feeling symptomless as well but excited for my ultrasound tomorrow. I just want to know something is in there!

Thanks LiteBRIGHT. I'm still feeling symptomless as well but excited for my ultrasound tomorrow. I just want to know something is in there!

Good luck at your ultrasound tomorrow!!! Be sure to let us know how it goes! Litebright hope you guys end up with the news u were hoping for as far as where you will be going next.

Hey, its always exciting to have a baby appointment.. Hopefully friday comes soon for you! I have a tilted uterus and they say that as your pregnancy progresses your uterus will go back. Kind of strange I know. My last pregnancy they had to do the vaginal ultrasound because of my uterus being tilted.

Amador Baby 8 weeks 5 days,heartbeat of 180 bpm

Attachments

• baby #2.jpg
    baby #2.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 9
tell me about it,i felt time was going so slow...

Glad to hear everyone is getting their appts in line. I have 4 weeks until my first US. I dont think I can wait! lol! Everytime i feel a cramp or pain I think "is this a bad thing?" and everytime I DONT feel a cramp or pain I think "Is THIS a bad thing?" lol. my first scan will give me soooo much peace of mind! like today I had cramping on my left side rather than the right like usual and my nipples are only a little sore today rather than REALLY sore like theyve been. All of my coworkers keep saying "Its normal everything will be fine!" But its hard to believe them lol :wacko:

I can understand what your going through. I have had 3 mc and one ectopic and 1 full term pregnancy. I'm on my 6th pregnancy. I'm around 5 weeks. And I have already had 2 ultrasounds to rule out ectopic. I was able to see a gestational sac. I will go back in early next month for another ultrasound. It's been stressful and I seem to worry about everything. I'm trying to relax and stay positive! But I understand how it can be stressful! Congrats and I wish you a happy, healthy pregnancy!

Had to go to EPU this morning because of severe pain. Had a scan, all ok not eptopic. Saw baby and yolk sac and heart flickering away.

Off work for the rest of the week with bed rest as very pale and exhausted.

Hope your feeling better!! What did they say the pain could have been from??

Glad to hear everyone is getting their appts in line. I have 4 weeks until my first US. I dont think I can wait! lol! Everytime i feel a cramp or pain I think "is this a bad thing?" and everytime I DONT feel a cramp or pain I think "Is THIS a bad thing?" lol. my first scan will give me soooo much peace of mind! like today I had cramping on my left side rather than the right like usual and my nipples are only a little sore today rather than REALLY sore like theyve been. All of my coworkers keep saying "Its normal everything will be fine!" But its hard to believe them lol :wacko:

I can understand what your going through. I have had 3 mc and one ectopic and 1 full term pregnancy. I'm on my 6th pregnancy. I'm around 5 weeks. And I have already had 2 ultrasounds to rule out ectopic. I was able to see a gestational sac. I will go back in early next month for another ultrasound. It's been stressful and I seem to worry about everything. I'm trying to relax and stay positive! But I understand how it can be stressful! Congrats and I wish you a happy, healthy pregnancy!

Thank you! Same to you dear! :winkwink:

Hi everyone! Just found out today I'm expecting baby number two!!! I'm due September 29th. I tested this afternoon at 10 dpo, after holding my pee for only an hour and got a very clear line. :)

Oh tats so cool I am due on sep 29 tooo :hugs: !! Congrats to all the ladies out here :)!!When do you have your appointment scheduled callie ?

Hi ladies! Hope everyone had an OK day! :) Today I have had cramping all day...first in the middle of my uterus and now its all in my right side causing an achy pelvis on that side as well as an achy right leg. Ive had this before but its been a week or so and for some reason still alarms me. Hope it goes away soon! Anyone else getting achy legs??? I was also nauseous all day again...especially in the morning...couldnt eat for the first half of the day and then I got so hungry towards the end of my work work day that I thought I was going to go nuts! I had to stop work right away and grab a donut from the other room. lol! Hoping all is well still and cant wait for my first ultrasound! :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgess422
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->