Due in Sept 2013 looking for bump buddies

Hey Ladies, I am due September 15th with baby #2

Hi ladies! Hope everyone had an OK day! :) Today I have had cramping all day...first in the middle of my uterus and now its all in my right side causing an achy pelvis on that side as well as an achy right leg. Ive had this before but its been a week or so and for some reason still alarms me. Hope it goes away soon! Anyone else getting achy legs??? I was also nauseous all day again...especially in the morning...couldnt eat for the first half of the day and then I got so hungry towards the end of my work work day that I thought I was going to go nuts! I had to stop work right away and grab a donut from the other room. lol! Hoping all is well still and cant wait for my first ultrasound! :winkwink:

My back, hips and knees are very sore.... we are that same dates so maybe that is why are having it :shrug:

Hi ladies! Hope everyone had an OK day! :) Today I have had cramping all day...first in the middle of my uterus and now its all in my right side causing an achy pelvis on that side as well as an achy right leg. Ive had this before but its been a week or so and for some reason still alarms me. Hope it goes away soon! Anyone else getting achy legs??? I was also nauseous all day again...especially in the morning...couldnt eat for the first half of the day and then I got so hungry towards the end of my work work day that I thought I was going to go nuts! I had to stop work right away and grab a donut from the other room. lol! Hoping all is well still and cant wait for my first ultrasound! :winkwink:

My back, hips and knees are very sore.... we are that same dates so maybe that is why are having it :shrug:

Sore how? Sore to touch or just achy like muscle aches? My leg is like throbbing all the way down to the ankle. Its weird.

The joints are aching and sore to touch as well, and hurts with movement or if I sit still.. I am not getting the throbbing though.

Im terribly bloated today, my stomach hurts terrible

My stomach has hurt today too. :( No fun, but at no vomiting just yet....

Sasha: I am the same way! My first appointment/ultrasound isn't until Feb 27th! It's been more 5 years since I was in the first tri with my DD and I keep thinking the same things "is this normal??" I try so hard not to worry, but sometimes thoughts just get the best of me.

Hi cammy! :wave:

I don't want to gain like 10 pounds in one trimester.

hi all

I m down with bouts of nausea,:sick: it comes nd makes me want to throw right then and it disappears after troubling me for few mins.:wacko::wacko: through out the day !!

'm always bloated , my mouth has a strange metallic taste because of which I dnt find any food worth eating, none tastes good except citrus fruits .

I have not gain weight yet. My first scan is dated on 5th Feb.

I have lost a kilo mainly it is cause I am eating better. I am not heavily overweight but during the Xmas holidays I always gain some weight. Hope that I will just gaina round 12kilos like with mu first preg.

Hello! This is my first and I'm due Sept 3rd! Very excited! We Haven't announced to anyone yet. We are waiting for the IPS US in three weeks. My first normal US is on Monday! I'm so excited! But also so nervous that everything will be ok.

Managed to get out of bed at mid day. Feeling rather unwell. Been to toilet twice and struggling to eat.

I am definitely going to try and keep my weight gain to a minimum. Since I am now in my 30's it is going to make this post baby weight harder to lose. I gained close to 40 lbs last time and I do not want to do that again!! Though it makes it hard when you are craving carbs all the time!! Carbs are hard to keep to a min in the first place now adding pregnancy is a whole other challenge. Not looking forward that part!!

cute pic! I go for my first Friday hoping we can get a good pic too! I'm sooo very bloated everyday! Have been for the past couple weeks the doc said its normal, that its just the hormones.

All these scans are just making me want one. Though I personally rather have a pic of a well developed face and body!! So for that I want to wait..... I just wish time would go faster!! Though I do have to say this week has gone by faster than last!!

I've gained weight already! :wacko:The doc before was trying to have me gain weight because I was a bit under weight and she thinks it was part of the reason my periods were so irregular. I had such a hard time gaining any weight for the 4 months I was trying, didn't gain a pound even stopped working out and watching what I eat. Now that I'm preg I've gained 10lbs!!! Its nuts to gain so much so fast! Of course now I'm concerned of gaining too much, but the doc didn't say anything about it when I saw her yesterday. :shrug:

I've gained weight already! :wacko:The doc before was trying to have me gain weight because I was a bit under weight and she thinks it was part of the reason my periods were so irregular. I had such a hard time gaining any weight for the 4 months I was trying, didn't gain a pound even stopped working out and watching what I eat. Now that I'm preg I've gained 10lbs!!! Its nuts to gain so much so fast! Of course now I'm concerned of gaining too much, but the doc didn't say anything about it when I saw her yesterday. :shrug:

Are you eating a lot of salty, sweets or breads?? Cause those three things can make you gain a lot of weight fast!! I would be worried too if I gained that much that fast!! But it also could be that you are full of $hit. I find I gain if I am constipated!! So there could be a number of things causing this weight gain. Just be careful cause the faster you gain the more stretch marks you get.

Are you eating a lot of salty, sweets or breads?? Cause those three things can make you gain a lot of weight fast!! I would be worried too if I gained that much that fast!! But it also could be that you are full of $hit. I find I gain if I am constipated!! So there could be a number of things causing this weight gain. Just be careful cause the faster you gain the more stretch marks you get.

No I eat a pretty healthy diet always have. When I snack its blueberries, almonds, or cheese. Same stuff I was eating before I got preg. when I was trying to put on weight and couldn't. I've never had stretch marks. And I'm not constipated go at least twice a day. My clothes still fit. The only thing I can think of is my body is just retaining a lot of water or just gaining the weight I needed to beforehand. :shrug: Thanks for the input though and cute new pic!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgess422
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->