Due in Sept 2013 looking for bump buddies

I have been eating ginger chews candy and they are helping a lot with the MS.

I need to pick up some of that ginger gum or preg. pops I hear they really help. Where did you get yours from?

LouK haven't seen you for a while are you doing any better!:hugs:

I have been so nauseous all the time and nothing really sounds good to eat. And when I eat I have to force it down I just feel so nauseous! :( I've only vomited twice but feel like I could all the time. Nothing seems to help. Even got the sea band wrist bands that are supposed to help. I have also been having such bad anxiety today and for no reason. :wacko: Working is so hard all I want to do is go home and lay down! Hope this first trimester flies by and hopefully this morning sickness too!:nope:

Hey! Been in bed all day today just no energy at all. Also having a lot of anxiety too. Feels like a long time until 12 weeks...

Well I feel better knowing I'm not the only one with anxiety. Hopefully this gets better soon for us.

Sasha sounds like we're in the same boat. :(

I have been eating ginger chews candy and they are helping a lot with the MS.

I need to pick up some of that ginger gum or preg. pops I hear they really help. Where did you get yours from?

I got them from the grocery store in the health food section, but looks like you can get them online:

https://www.amazon.com/The-Ginger-P...&qid=1360386310&sr=1-19&keywords=ginger+chews

Morning ladies,
Woke up drenched in sweat and have a red, sore throat.
I don't have a temperature though thankfully...

I used Preggie Pop Drops when I was pregnant with DD. My boss had given them to me but I noted that they sold them at Motherhood Maternity (not sure if they still do) but they do sell them on the Internet as far as I know.

Anyone feeling bad back pain. ?
I did last week, it seems to have been my "symptom of the week" lol. But it seems to have subsided this week.

My nausea is still kicked into high gear but still only one day of actual throwing up. Today, however, I had a near emotional breakdown. I felt extreme sadness for no reason. I had been reading a sad book yesterday, and while it was a good thing to blame my tears on, it wasn't the real reason I was sad. I just felt this overwhelming urge to just cry and cry and cry. It's subsided for the most part. It's not overwhelming anymore....but darn these hormones! :haha:

LouK haven't seen you for a while are you doing any better!:hugs:

I have been so nauseous all the time and nothing really sounds good to eat. And when I eat I have to force it down I just feel so nauseous! :( I've only vomited twice but feel like I could all the time. Nothing seems to help. Even got the sea band wrist bands that are supposed to help. I have also been having such bad anxiety today and for no reason. :wacko: Working is so hard all I want to do is go home and lay down! Hope this first trimester flies by and hopefully this morning sickness too!:nope:

I totally understand!! I have been sooo nauseous lately and there doesn't seem to be anything I can do to help. I have only vomitted a few times but feel like I am nauseous all day long. It even wakes me up in the middle of the night. Been having anxiety too because I found out i have a hemmerage right outrside of the placenta and itès is scaring the life out of me... Have to wait until March 12th for the 12wk scan and it just seems like forever away. I really hope you can get some rest and that your tummy will give you a break. If I find anything that does work I will let you know right away :)

Adopim- I too was especially boo-hooey yesterday! I had some bad dreams overnight but then found myself feeling down all day. Hang in there!! <Hugs>

Hi ladies!

Thanks for all the replies on where to get the preg. pops. I picked up some ginger gum from CVS. It seems to help a little.

LouK I also am hot all the time! My DH complains that the house is freezing. But I can't stand the heat up! And in the car is the worst, its pretty cold here and I can't even wear my winter jacket and in the car I crack the window.

Still struggling with nausea and nothing sounds good to eat but I can feel that I"m hungry and need to eat, its the worst! :nope:

Adopim- I too was especially boo-hooey yesterday! I had some bad dreams overnight but then found myself feeling down all day. Hang in there!! <Hugs>

I just wish I knew why I was so sad. It's slightly carried over into today, but it's not overwhelming like yesterday. Poor DH. He asked me why I was sad and I had to say I didn't know. The look on his face made me feel even more sad. I know he wanted me to be happy, but I just couldn't be. Hopefully if I feel like I need to cry today I can just get it all out before DH gets home from work. :shrug:

Im sad all day too, I get like insity , hormoned can suck.

I think I need a bucket of ice cream

If the roads get better in a little while I may have to make a run to the store for some. Maybe it'll help. I'm sorry others are feeling sad too, but it makes me feel a little tiny bit better that I'm not the only one who feels this way
:hugs: to all!

I just got back from the store lol, ice cream makes me happy

Sorry everyone is feeling sad and or nauseated. Hope you all feel better soon!

My DH was sick all week and now poor DS has it too with a fever the last 2 days. Really hope he feels better soon. I'm worried now about getting a fever and it hurting the baby. The one year I really needed a flu shot and they ran out where I am before I could get one. Sigh

My DH has been sick too! I think he may have caught the flu. Kind if funny because he's the one that feels like throwing up and I'm the one that's pregnant I still feel fine! The only symptom I still have is sore bbs. That's all. I'm getting my 8 week us today so I'm nervous. Hope u ladies all feel better soon! Eat your ice cream! Haha!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->