Due in Sept 2013 looking for bump buddies

Hello everyone hope everyone is feeling a little less nauseous and sad today!! I have been feeling soo crampy this morning :( Have been up since 5 am just like the rest of the pregnancy so far. Still nervous about the hemmerage, have a month until the next u/s and I am going a little crazy lol. Thankfully I have not had a bleed in a week :) :) :) so fingers crossed that things are ok in there. Hope you all have a wonderful day.

Healthy and Happy Wishes to you all :kiss:

My DH has been sick too! I think he may have caught the flu. Kind if funny because he's the one that feels like throwing up and I'm the one that's pregnant I still feel fine! The only symptom I still have is sore bbs. That's all. I'm getting my 8 week us today so I'm nervous. Hope u ladies all feel better soon! Eat your ice cream! Haha!

Good luck at your u/s :) hope your DH gets to feel better soon lol

Hey ladies feeling pretty down today. Am very anxious and low. I know it is probably hormones etc. just keep worrying and so want to get to 12 weeks.

Haven't received booking in appointment yet and am just feeling a bit out on a limb I guess...

Kris: If you feel you can't wait a month, don't feel bad about calling your dr. to get an earlier appt. They should be able to get you in sooner and hopefully ease your worries!

Lou: I've been very said lately too. I don't know if it's depression or what but i always feel like crying or i'm getting mad at someone for the stupidest reasons then i feel bad that i got so mad and cry. I'm very upset at myself for how I handle certian situations at work. I'm irriatable and frusterated. I know it's the hormones but i'm becoming an angry/sad peron. Just like you, I worry too. Every hour, every day. 12 weeks can't come soon enough!

Kris: If you feel you can't wait a month, don't feel bad about calling your dr. to get an earlier appt. They should be able to get you in sooner and hopefully ease your worries!

Lou: I've been very said lately too. I don't know if it's depression or what but i always feel like crying or i'm getting mad at someone for the stupidest reasons then i feel bad that i got so mad and cry. I'm very upset at myself for how I handle certian situations at work. I'm irriatable and frusterated. I know it's the hormones but i'm becoming an angry/sad peron. Just like you, I worry too. Every hour, every day. 12 weeks can't come soon enough!

Thanks for being so honest it helps to know it isn't unusual to feel this way. Just spoke to doctor and referral has been made but did get community midwife number so will call in a couple of weeks if I haven't heard anythnig about appointment dates

Hi ladies sorry a lot of you have been feeling so down :(

I was feeling very down this weekend mostly cause I'm just sick of this nauseous feeling and just feeling crappy, like I'm hungover all the time! Its the worst! And my hubby was telling me that even though I feel like crap to try and be happy because I'm preg. and this is what I wanted so bad and a lot of women wish they were in our shoes right now. Of course I just wanted to kick him at the time :haha: But I know hes right.

Hi ladies sorry a lot of you have been feeling so down :(

I was feeling very down this weekend mostly cause I'm just sick of this nauseous feeling and just feeling crappy, like I'm hungover all the time! Its the worst! And my hubby was telling me that even though I feel like crap to try and be happy because I'm preg. and this is what I wanted so bad and a lot of women wish they were in our shoes right now. Of course I just wanted to kick him at the time :haha: But I know hes right.

I know the feeling! I cried a couple times last week Bc I was so frustrated with the constant up and downs with nausea. I feel hungover too...headaches...tired...and can't stomach much. :-( But it will all be worth it!

HI ladies

how r u all doing ?

My nausea is lil less harsh on me last couple of days, I cud eat my dinner unlike earlier . But acidity is taking place of nausea now :(. Extreme fatigue is still there :(

a little freaked out right now :( I went to the washroom and there was a small brownish spot on the toilet paper but that was it for about an hour then some light pink spotting but i noticed some sort of tissue or musuc in the bowl.... now I am really worried. I am hoping it is just the last reminants of the hemmerage but i am cramping up a bit too.... has anyone else has an experience like this???

a little freaked out right now :( I went to the washroom and there was a small brownish spot on the toilet paper but that was it for about an hour then some light pink spotting but i noticed some sort of tissue or musuc in the bowl.... now I am really worried. I am hoping it is just the last reminants of the hemmerage but i am cramping up a bit too.... has anyone else has an experience like this???

How far along are you? Have u been cramping at all before? My doc told me cramping and some spotting is normal in the first tri but if there is red blood to be concerned. If the cramping gets bad or u see red I would call the doc. :hugs:

Had another ultrasound today! She said the fetal age is 7 weeks. So does this mean baby was conceived 7 weeks ago? The little bean has grown a lot since my last scan and the heartbeat is 160 ! I'm so excited and relieved that everything looks perfect! :)

Has anyone heard the old wives tale that the heartbeat is faster in girls than boys?

Had another ultrasound today! She said the fetal age is 7 weeks. So does this mean baby was conceived 7 weeks ago? The little bean has grown a lot since my last scan and the heartbeat is 160 ! I'm so excited and relieved that everything looks perfect! :)

Has anyone heard the old wives tale that the heartbeat is faster in girls than boys?

CONGRATAS Mimzy! Great news! I had my second us yesterday. Heard and saw the heartbeat again, 167! Im 8 weeks today (I thought i was 8 weeks yesterday). Said baby measured 8w4d and that it had a growth spurt. I'm happy to have seen my baby because my lack of symptoms has me worried alot.

And yes, i've heard the heartbeat is faster in girls!!

How are you doing Kris? Did you ever contact your dr.? Hope you are feeling OK. Thing about you!!!

CONGRATAS Mimzy! Great news! I had my second us yesterday. Heard and saw the heartbeat again, 167! Im 8 weeks today (I thought i was 8 weeks yesterday). Said baby measured 8w4d and that it had a growth spurt. I'm happy to have seen my baby because my lack of symptoms has me worried alot.

And yes, i've heard the heartbeat is faster in girls!!

Awesome glad to see everything is going great and your baby is growing big! and with your lack of symptoms you're just lucky!!! (jealous :haha:)

Yes I have heard that. My friend predicted the gender of her kids and her sisters kids that way :)

How are you doing Kris? Did you ever contact your dr.? Hope you are feeling OK. Thing about you!!!

I am doing better the spotting didn't last very long so I didn't end up calling the doctor. He is semi retired and can get difficult to get an appointment sometimes.
Thank you soo much for your concern. Planning on getting a fetal doppler sometime soon to try and help easy my nervousness between scans.
Congrats on you second u/s!! and awesome that the little one had a growth spurt :) :)

Yes I have heard that. My friend predicted the gender of her kids and her sisters kids that way :)

What did she say is heart beat of girl vs boy?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->