Due in Sept 2013 looking for bump buddies

Hi everyone - EDD is 20th September

Currently trying to deal with queasiness and needing the loo a lot.

Have told a select few friends but not family yet. My MIL will be far too excited for me to deal with!

Most people know already, not planned. I commented on a home birthing page on FB didn't realise it was private so came up in all my friends news feeds....d'oh!

Sasha, I had a an Emergency Csection with my first, they literally tore my Uterus open,my LO had stopped breathing and his heart had stopped. Anyway, 4 days later I was getting the train into my local town centre shopping for a tv. (I do not advocate that, I was a bit loopy, lol). I did have to have help getting in and out of the bath for about a week and had to be careful getting into cars, but it was fine!!! I stopped all my pain meds after 3 days. You will be able to deal with more than you think because your new baby will be your world, do take care of yourself though xxx

I have been testing loads still with ICs and it is driving me crazy, I would recommend NOT testing with ICs especially past 4-5 weeks as they can give dodgy results, as in lighter lines etc : )

Would love to join please :)

EDD 4th September <3

Hopefully this will be my rainbow baby!

I will NOT tell my mother before 12 weeks. Even if I have her promise to not say anything, one hr after I tell her, everyone will know. I love her dearly but she is not good at not talking about things she is excited about.

Exciting symptom of the evening: side pulling/ weird side stitch. I feel like I just finished running and coughing at the same time.

I had that same thing last night in bed. I was lying in the fetal position and when I went to stretch out my legs to lie flat I had the worst stretching pulling feeling like my muscles had tightened and I was forcing them to extend! But it is exciting because that means our little bean is growing and settled in real good!!

Would anyone like to join a private locked group on fb called due in sept 2013 I was in a group for due in June it was amazing we could post in the group and didn't have to word about anyone finding out cause group is pvt

I will NOT tell my mother before 12 weeks. Even if I have her promise to not say anything, one hr after I tell her, everyone will know. I love her dearly but she is not good at not talking about things she is excited about.

Exciting symptom of the evening: side pulling/ weird side stitch. I feel like I just finished running and coughing at the same time.

Hahaha!!! My moms the same way! When my husband and I got engaged I called her to tell her and said "ok I'm going to call grandma now and tell her". I hung up and immediately called my grandmother and she already knew! I was soooo angry!

I had that same thing last night in bed. I was lying in the fetal position and when I went to stretch out my legs to lie flat I had the worst stretching pulling feeling like my muscles had tightened and I was forcing them to extend! But it is exciting because that means our little bean is growing and settled in real good!!

Sooo glad to hear I'm not the only one! It made me worry. I went to turn on my side the other day in bed and felt a pull in my right side. Then when I lay down on my belly my and felt like they were trying to stretch as if I just did crunches. So weird how are bodies change so quickly!

Sooo glad to hear I'm not the only one! It made me worry. I went to turn on my side the other day in bed and felt a pull in my right side. Then when I lay down on my belly my and felt like they were trying to stretch as if I just did crunches. So weird how are bodies change so quickly!

That's supposed to say "my abs" not my AND lol...stupid autocorrect.

Ive been getting the pully muscle pain too. Especially hurts when i sneeze. Getting very cranky with oh, poor sod got it bad because he bought ribena and i wanted something else. I dont know what i wanted but it wasnt ribenalol x

Hi ladies!

I got my :bfp: yesterday and EDD is 29 Sept!

This is my first and i'm only just about 4 weeks. I am excited about my bfp but at the same time i'm worried because af is due tomorrow and for some reason even with 3 pos tests, i feel like i'm getting my hopes up and af will come!

I told my mum today as i just needed to talk to someone! Shes gone a bit crazy and looking at baby stuff which is very overwhelming and too early!! I felt a bit emotional....

I hope to tell my fiancee tonight, which i am also feeling worried about. Although i know he will be supportive, as the same time i have been hinting at it as i had a feeling i was and he hasn't been forthcoming!

Until i see the baby on a scan, i don't think i will 'feel' pregnant!Other than the cramping, stretching, sore bbs and nausea!

Every time i go to the loo i'm looking for blood..... but i never had ib and no spotting since my last af!

Sorry to go on.... i'm hoping these are just usual anxieties of pregnant women!!!

Congrats to all and H&H 9 months!!!

Hi everyone, I got my first ever :bfp: yesterday :)

Like previous poster said, I am still expecting af to show up every time I go to the toilet. I think I have done about 7 tests now and all bfp (bit excessive I know!).

Anyway, I look forward to getting to know you all xxx

Hi everyone, I got my first ever :bfp: yesterday :)

Like previous poster said, I am still expecting af to show up every time I go to the toilet. I think I have done about 7 tests now and all bfp (bit excessive I know!).

Anyway, I look forward to getting to know you all xxx

Congratulations......! Exciting times!!
I still test every few days now and we got out BPF nearly 2 weeks ago :wacko:

Congrats to all the new ladies on your BFP!! Don't worry it is all kinda of surreal when you get your BFP's and when you are friends with others that turn into to chemical it is hard not to test every day to make sure the line is getting darker. I have done it too!! Just try and remember if it is meant to be it will be!! So try and just enjoy the ride!! :hugs:

Would anyone like to join a private locked group on fb called due in sept 2013 I was in a group for due in June it was amazing we could post in the group and didn't have to word about anyone finding out cause group is pvt

I would like that :thumbup:

I am due the 25th of September- I want to join the thread! I have only had cramps and strong sense of smell (seriously my smelling is like superpower level!)

https://i1284.photobucket.com/albums/a576/sebas_mommy/2013-01-19110317_zpsba609835.jpg
5 week tests lol

Since my BFP at 9DPO, I've tested almost every day. Only missed one day. Lines are satisfyingly dark at the moment and my last test is gone so I will probably stop testing now, at least for a while. I may take a cheap 88 cent Walmart test in a few weeks before my doctor appt but I think I'm finally happy with the strength of my test lines :thumbup:
I'm a POAS addict by the way! :haha:

Since my BFP at 9DPO, I've tested almost every day. Only missed one day. Lines are satisfyingly dark at the moment and my last test is gone so I will probably stop testing now, at least for a while. I may take a cheap 88 cent Walmart test in a few weeks before my doctor appt but I think I'm finally happy with the strength of my test lines :thumbup:
I'm a POAS addict by the way! :haha:

Me too! I am *this* close to buying another pack of IC's because I've used all 20 of mine just on this BFP!

I don't get why so my much testing, if you took so many I doubt there wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->