Due in Sept 2013 looking for bump buddies

oh wow, names already. We definitely don't have any picked. Although Cameron has been throwing around the name Mia a lot. Not sure how much I like it. We also both liked Melissa, but I can't use it because it was one of his ex girlfriends names and I know It's been like 6 years since her, but it would still be weird.

Totally understand :haha: even though its been along time that would still be werid.

We found out yesterday we are having a girl :) (I couldn't believe how early we were able to find out! Just amazes me the technology we have!)
Her name is Ellyson (middle name Lana) :D

WOW can't believe you found out already! What was is Ellyson's heartrate I know my doc told me it doesn't matter but I'm still curious lol. Did you have a feeling it was going to be a girl? Oh and I love nicknames! Elly is cute!

My friend has just told me she's naming her son Oliver so that's my one and only boys name gone....back to the drawing board. Since nobody likes my girls name I think we are safe with that one (Violet).

Got it - what a pretty name! The nickname is adorable!

WOW can't believe you found out already! What was is Ellyson's heartrate I know my doc told me it doesn't matter but I'm still curious lol. Did you have a feeling it was going to be a girl? Oh and I love nicknames! Elly is cute!

I absolutely love the nickname Elly too. But I didn't just want to name her Elly. I have grown up with the nickname as a real full name so I wanted her to have a full name (might sound weird, but it's just my personal opinion, lol). I was thinking about options and this one popped into my head and never left. DH also likes it so there we go :)

The first u/s I had, her HR was 168. The last 2 times her heart rate has been checked its been in the mid-150s.
I thought for sure I was having a boy based on a gut feeling I had weeks ago. Turns out my gut feeling was wrong! Haha!

We found out yesterday we are having a girl :) (I couldn't believe how early we were able to find out! Just amazes me the technology we have!)

Omg!! How awesome! Congrats :)

Adopim- congrats on your baby girl!

If we're having a girl her name will be Lily Marie :) my DH keeps calling her Lily Dew though, lol.

Wow that is so early. Pretty amazing.

Congrats on joining :pink: team!

It was quite early. She was measuring at 13+4 yesterday (tho my due date is still September 22).
My nurse and my OB both said that this sonographer could tell us the gender. I asked both of them "Isn't that too early to tell?" They both responded "Not for this sonographer!"
I had planned on taking what he said with a grain of salt, since it was early. However, he was more than confident of his answer. He didn't say "It looks like a girl" or "I think it's a girl". He said "You are having a girl". When I asked him how he could tell he pointed to the screen and said "If she were a boy, the penis would be right there." So I walked out of there in full confidence that I'm having a girl.
Would I be disappointed if at my 20 week scan it turns out to be a boy? Absolutely not. But I fully believe that won't happen, I fully believe we are cooking a baby girl :D

wow well he must be super super good at his job. Congrats again on your little :pink: bundle of joy :D

How is everyone doing??

My nausea seems to have died down a bit more, but I still have a really srtong sense of smell which makes me feel sick towards a lot of things. Along with that I have constipation (sorry if TMI), I think I have roughly put on about a kilo in the last week or so (which I'm not too fussed about because so far I had just lost weight), my skin s packing a beating and I've been getting some horrid migraines and stretching pains. On top of that my belly has been super sensitive, has anyone else gotten this?

I still can't stomach most vegetables still. I keep trying and keep feeling like crap every time. I've put on some weight because all I can eat is junk.
I also have been having terrible stretching pains. Every time I stretch out or stand up it feels like I'm going to pull a muscle.
I have only had one migraine strength headache, but I have frequent headaches.
My back and face seem to be breaking out something awful lately too.

I've been eating for the most part pretty healthy. I lost 25 lbs over the past two years and don't want to give myself an excuse to gain it all back and then some. I've found that healthy food doesn't really appeal to me either but once I start eating it I'm fine and enjoy it. I purposely won't buy junk food because I know I'll eat it. However if someone brings junk into work all bets are off ;)

Lol, I'm just the opposite. I think the vegetables sounds good and then a start eating them and my stomach does flips and I feel nauseated enough to run to the bathroom. I've been managing fruit very well tho so that is what I eat for snacks :)

I love my veggies but they make me feel so nauseous now. Same with my salads, especially cucumber.

HI ladies hope everyone had a good weekend.

I've been breaking out on my face pretty bad too. Growing pains and still have the MS but not as bad as it was. I'm still tired often...I slept pretty much all day on Sunday. Thought we were supposed to be getting our energy back?:shrug: I'm VERY picky with food ever since becoming preg. and I'm normally not a picky eater at all. I'm looking forward to having my appetite back. Not that my waist line needs it :haha: I've already gained weight.

Has anyone felt the baby move yet?

I've been breaking out as well. My dermatologist prescribed me some topical medication to put in my face every evening. I've been using it for about 3 weeks now and it works Ok, but not as good as my other medication which i can't use since im pregnant. I'm tired as well - especially around 5pm - I just want to go to sleep!
I haven't felt the baby move, have you?!

Hi ladies hope everyone had a good weekend. :) I am also having some stretching pains. I laughed yesterday and it really hurt my lower belly :-( I'm no longer nauseous and my appetite is ravenous! I've only gained 2 lbs so far though still. I eat a lot of big salads and also indulge in the occasional fast food :) I sometimes think I feel the baby moving a little, usually after I eat. Just little occasional flutters a few inches below my belly button. Have my next Doppler on Friday and can't wait to hear the babies heart beat!

Hi ladies hope everyone had a good weekend. :) I am also having some stretching pains. I laughed yesterday and it really hurt my lower belly :-( I'm no longer nauseous and my appetite is ravenous! I've only gained 2 lbs so far though still. I eat a lot of big salads and also indulge in the occasional fast food :) I sometimes think I feel the baby moving a little, usually after I eat. Just little occasional flutters a few inches below my belly button. Have my next Doppler on Friday and can't wait to hear the babies heart beat!

You are doing extremely well....I was weighed on Friday and I've gained approx. 5kilos which is around 11lbs!!! I asked the midwife if that was too much but she didn't seem to think so.

I've been breaking out as well. My dermatologist prescribed me some topical medication to put in my face every evening. I've been using it for about 3 weeks now and it works Ok, but not as good as my other medication which i can't use since im pregnant. I'm tired as well - especially around 5pm - I just want to go to sleep!
I haven't felt the baby move, have you?!

Just a couple times at night when I'm laying down. I didnt' have gas so I know it wasn' that :haha: I thought it was too soon but I've read that some ppl feel baby move as soon as 13 weeks. And most common time is between 9pm-1am which is always when I feel it. I'm pretty sure I'm more like 14 weeks but I just have my tracker at what the doc has me as.

No, I haven't felt bub yet. I thought I was feeling fluttering a couple weeks back but I've had nothing since then so I think it was all in my head.

I have my doctors appointment this afternoon. Hopefully I can get all the bits and piece sorted out and the dump my doctor haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->