Due in Sept 2013 looking for bump buddies

Hey ladies! I haven't been on here in quite awhile! Hope everyone is doing great. I am very anxious about the next appt because this is the first time I took progesterone to help maintain the pregnancy. Everything has been perfect so far but I quit taking the progesterone last week... Also, I feel less and less pregnant everyday! Even though I know that nothing has happened that should make me feel this way. It's so hard to explain to DH, I am so worried all the time and I know that isn't good for baby!

Does anyone have a home fetal doppler? What are the risks that everyone knows about?

How do I add a ticker? I guess since I am in the second trimester I should add one too!

Also, we just told family last week and they were sooooo excited which does make me so much more excited!

Thanks for your advice ladies :)

I'm glad you told family last week - that's exciting!! I know how you feel about being worried all the time, that's how i felt too! It is hard to explain to Dh because whenever i did he would tell me I'm sure everything is fine and not to stress and worry so much, but that's not a good enough anwswer :). Glad you are back on here!

Just had my doc apt and everything is perfect! Heard HB he said its around 140, this is the slowest its been. If the gender HB myth has any truth to it maybe it is a boy and my "intuition" is wrong.:haha: He showed me how to feel where my uterus is cause I was confused at what I was feeling for.

Nikki what brand of a doppler did you buy?

Oh also he said that I must have a good imagination because even though I'm thin he thinks the baby is too little to be feeling it now. But I a coworker that said she felt the baby at 13 weeks so who knows. :shrug:

Glad your appointment went great!!! I bought a sonaline B. That seems to be the best one for your money. And you can hear the hb early!

Just had my doc apt and everything is perfect! Heard HB he said its around 140, this is the slowest its been. If the gender HB myth has any truth to it maybe it is a boy and my "intuition" is wrong.:haha: He showed me how to feel where my uterus is cause I was confused at what I was feeling for.

Nikki what brand of a doppler did you buy?

Oh also he said that I must have a good imagination because even though I'm thin he thinks the baby is too little to be feeling it now. But I a coworker that said she felt the baby at 13 weeks so who knows. :shrug:

Great question! I'm going to ask my doctor how to feel my uterus too and my appt tomorrow. Thank you!

Had my 15 week appt today! Heartrate was 140 - sounded amazing as always. I scheduled my anatomy u/s for April 29th. Can't wait to find out the sex! I forgot to ask the question about where to find my uterus! Ugh!

Anyone else getting major headaches? My dr. said this is normal and told me to keep taking Tylenol. She also said drinking a little bit of caffiene won't hurt.

So happy all of your appts are going well ladies! I can't wait to start sharing gender! :) I find out on the 25th. I can't believe we are a at this point so far! It went so fast!

Looks like I need to have a Root Canal for sure and need to schedule it ASAP. Going to the dentist Friday for some xrays. I'm freaking out about dental work. I'm such a baby and am afraid of the novicaine shots. Anyone have any words of comfort? Lol!

Anyone else getting major headaches? My dr. said this is normal and told me to keep taking Tylenol. She also said drinking a little bit of caffiene won't hurt.

I've always gotten migraines from neck pain and tension. Now that I'm pregnant, they are worse and more frequent.

Congrats on all the great news at drs appointments. Can't wait for my gender scan next Wednesday!

Had my 15 week appt today! Heartrate was 140 - sounded amazing as always. I scheduled my anatomy u/s for April 29th. Can't wait to find out the sex! I forgot to ask the question about where to find my uterus! Ugh!

That is so exciting! I had another appt today too! Heard the HB and everything is strong and perfect - 150 BPM! I feel soooo relieved! :happydance:

As far as the headaches go, I talked to my doc about this today bc I have been getting some bad ones... Aside from tylenol and drinking plenty of water, there isn't much else to do about it...

So exciting you got your anatomy scan scheduled! We don't have another ultrasound until the 20 week scan (which is actually at almost 21 weeks) so we won't be finding out until then May 16 (which seems so far away)! But I am pretty sure it is a little boy in there :winkwink:

So happy that everyone's appointments are going well!!!

Oh and how do I add a ticker? I want a cute little one in my signature :happydance:

I'm another headache sufferer....they really get me down! Monday it was so bad again I had to stay in my room in the dark. My m/w has told me just to take paracetamol...it really doesn't do much. As it wears off, I can still feel the headache is there.

And after 16 weeks of an easy pregnancy....this week I have been waking up with nausea! It's not 'terrible' but I thought I was out of the 'danger zone' and had been fortunante. So much for the 2nd tri glow.....

I've been getting headaches every now and then too at night time. I normally just try and go to bed.

Sasha never had a root canal before but I'm sure you'll be fine! Good Luck!:hugs:

My next apt is April 30th then I can schedule my gender scan. Seems like to far away i'm so anxious to find out! My Chiro said she thinks its a girl because of my pelvis and she hasn't been wrong yet. My gut tells me its a girl too. But all my family and some coworkers are saying Boy. :shrug:

Any one else having constipation and colon pain? Its soo annoying I feel like I have to go then go the bathroom and can't! And I don't want to push to hard because last time I did that back in my first tri I had some spotting. Its very frustrating! I think I need to start taking a stool softener.

I got nauseous again last night after dinner and was soooo tired this am so not fully over my first tri symptoms yet :nope:

Oh and about the ticker I got mine from TheBump.com

MIMZY: Yes, i have been constipated too and talked to my dr. about it. She said to use Colace stool softner. I got a box yesterday and took a pill today. Said it should work within 12-24 hours. Good luck!

So happy all of your appts are going well ladies! I can't wait to start sharing gender! :) I find out on the 25th. I can't believe we are a at this point so far! It went so fast!

Looks like I need to have a Root Canal for sure and need to schedule it ASAP. Going to the dentist Friday for some xrays. I'm freaking out about dental work. I'm such a baby and am afraid of the novicaine shots. Anyone have any words of comfort? Lol!

I've never had a root canal but GOOD LUCK sweetie! I'm sure you will do just fine! Once they give you a shot you will not feel a single thing!

I get headaches on a regular basis too ladies. :-( that's been the toughest part as of lately. I take a Tylenol here and there but it doesn't do much. Sometimes I put a cold compress on my head where it hurts the most. It helps a bit.

I suffer various types of headaches too. I know they say caffeine is a no-no but I have found it's the only thing to relieve my headache to any degree. Tylenol does zilch for me, especially when I get a migraine. I did the same when I was pregnant with my DD (tho I had a LOT more caffeine during that pregnancy, no one really told me to completely avoid it or gave me a guideline to follow).
The "blood rush to the head" type headache I have found to be the worst and hardest to kick. Only sleep can cure that one for me.

Hey ladies! I have a TMI question for you all. This morning before I left for work I went to the bathroom and had a medium sized wet spot on my underwear. It had no odor or color but I freaked thinking it was amniotic fluid or something. Has anyone else had this before? It hasn't happened again yet today but freaked me out regardless. :-(

Hey ladies! I have a TMI question for you all. This morning before I left for work I went to the bathroom and had a medium sized wet spot on my underwear. It had no odor or color but I freaked thinking it was amniotic fluid or something. Has anyone else had this before? It hasn't happened again yet today but freaked me out regardless. :-(

Its normal to have more "wetness" down there while preg. I assume its nothing to worry about :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->