Due in Sept 2013 looking for bump buddies

Thanks Ladies! I am so happy we are having a boy. Thats what we wanted! My next scan is the anatomy scan which I am a little nervous about. Hoping that baby is healthy and no problems.. Always something to worry about.. Anyone else have there anatomy scan yet? If so how did it go?

I have mine in 2 weeks. I'm also nervous too. I don't think I'll ever stop worrying lol!

Thanks Ladies! I am so happy we are having a boy. Thats what we wanted! My next scan is the anatomy scan which I am a little nervous about. Hoping that baby is healthy and no problems.. Always something to worry about.. Anyone else have there anatomy scan yet? If so how did it go?

My anatomy scan is on the 29th. I'm excited and nervous! You are right, there's always something to worry about!

Yes, it would be nice not to worry. I try to stay positive and think everything will be okay.. Just got to hope for the best. Let me know how your appointments go ladies! Im sure they will all be fine.

My scan isn't until May 8th. :( Luckily, I have a normal appt next week so I can at least hear the heartbeat.
Last night, I sneezed and I thought it tore all the muscles in my lower abdomen. It hurt so bad it brought a few tears to my eyes. Ouch. I think another growth spurt is heading my way...

My scan isn't until May 8th. :( Luckily, I have a normal appt next week so I can at least hear the heartbeat.
Last night, I sneezed and I thought it tore all the muscles in my lower abdomen. It hurt so bad it brought a few tears to my eyes. Ouch. I think another growth spurt is heading my way...

That happened to me a couple weeks ago. Not a good feeling! Lol today at work my sciatica is acting up again...my tail bone feels like its going to break. I also had a few cramp like sensations in my left hip area that started from my low back and pulled to the front of my hip. Felt so weird. I keep thinking every pull and twinge is something to worry about. It will def be less stressful the 2nd time around!

So I had my 16 week appointment today. My husband is overseas and I was bummed he was missing my appointment but it was just suppose to be an appointment with the Doppler. Then my doctor remembered that I need my cervix measured more often than normal people and was like let's go look at your little baby. To make a long story short the US tech could tell the gender of the baby and sealed the info in an envelope for me to open with my husband when he gets back. So the envelope is sitting right next to me and I can't believe I could know what I was having right now but have to wait!!! I wasn't expecting to find out for another 4 weeks!!

So I had my 16 week appointment today. My husband is overseas and I was bummed he was missing my appointment but it was just suppose to be an appointment with the Doppler. Then my doctor remembered that I need my cervix measured more often than normal people and was like let's go look at your little baby. To make a long story short the US tech could tell the gender of the baby and sealed the info in an envelope for me to open with my husband when he gets back. So the envelope is sitting right next to me and I can't believe I could know what I was having right now but have to wait!!! I wasn't expecting to find out for another 4 weeks!!

How exciting. That would drive me insane. Knowing that all it would take was a peek.

Congrats on joining :blue: team :D

Our anatomy scan is't booked yet :S Hopefully I can get the refferal for it tomorrow at my first antenatal appointment. Seems really odd to me that my first antenatal appointment is only happening now at 18 weeks. :S Oh well, I will just be happy to have some consistent medical care.

That happened to me a couple weeks ago. Not a good feeling! Lol today at work my sciatica is acting up again...my tail bone feels like its going to break. I also had a few cramp like sensations in my left hip area that started from my low back and pulled to the front of my hip. Felt so weird. I keep thinking every pull and twinge is something to worry about. It will def be less stressful the 2nd time around!
Yeah, the 2nd time is less stressful as far as the stretching pains go. I don't feel so worried, but it doesn't make it any less painful! Lol.

We were told we are having a girl at our NT scan at 13+3. The sonographer was very certain (100% certain in fact), but I'm still waiting to buy the going home outfit (the one item of clothing I will buy new) until after the 20 week scan and it's confirmed a girl. That isn't for another 4 weeks.... I'm so excited!
Hopefully your husband can come home soon!

You have will power my dear! I couldn't handle that! Good luck! :)

Yeah, the 2nd time is less stressful as far as the stretching pains go. I don't feel so worried, but it doesn't make it any less painful! Lol.

We were told we are having a girl at our NT scan at 13+3. The sonographer was very certain (100% certain in fact), but I'm still waiting to buy the going home outfit (the one item of clothing I will buy new) until after the 20 week scan and it's confirmed a girl. That isn't for another 4 weeks.... I'm so excited!
Hopefully your husband can come home soon!

That's so amazing that they were able to tell with such certainty so early! At the same time I totally understand just wanting to confirm things at the 20 week scan. I'm hoping that 16 weeks is far enough for it not to be a guess and for the results to be accurate. The tech just kept saying "I know what you're havingggg" like she was taunting me! She was awesome though and totally understood me waiting for my husband.

Yay for all the upcoming appointments! Nikki congrats on team blue! That is some willpower lightbrite it would be so hard not to peak!

Had my us and appnt today for gender and anatomy scan. It's official we are team pink! The anatomy was less helpful. They didn't see anything wrong but she was moving to much for them to get the pics as clear as they wanted so I'll have another us to double check in May. They chased her around for 30 min but baby just wouldn't cooperate. Also made difficult bc I was told I was also having contractions. I didn't even feel them but it freaked me out! Dr said it was normal and nothing to worry about though.

So I got to Skype my hubby tonight and he agreed he couldn't wait to find out what we were having so he let me open the envelope and see what it said! It's a ....

:cloud9: so excited :) and my intuition was right!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 6
So I got to Skype my hubby tonight and he agreed he couldn't wait to find out what we were having so he let me open the envelope and see what it said! It's a ....

:cloud9: so excited :) and my intuition was right!

yah!:happydance: congrats!

So far we have three confirmed girls and one boy!:wohoo: If I'm keeping track correctly!

adopim: So glad to hear you are having another girl! Your daughter will have a best friend for life!!

Athena: CONGRATS on finding out you are having a sweet precious girl!

so i got to skype my hubby tonight and he agreed he couldn't wait to find out what we were having so he let me open the envelope and see what it said! It's a ....

:cloud9: So excited :) and my intuition was right!

so happy for you!!!!

So excited for everyone! Does finding out the gender make it feel more real now? I don't get to see mine until next month. BOO!

So excited for everyone! Does finding out the gender make it feel more real now? I don't get to see mine until next month. BOO!

I have to say for me finding out the gender seems surreal. I think because I wasn't expecting to find out for another month. Most people do a count down "1 month until we find out! 2 weeks! 2 more days.." Etc. But for me it thrown at me out of nowhere! So it still doesn't seem real.

My belly is finally starting to grow a little bit :) makes me happy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->