Due in Sept 2013 looking for bump buddies

Hey ladies! I have a TMI question for you all. This morning before I left for work I went to the bathroom and had a medium sized wet spot on my underwear. It had no odor or color but I freaked thinking it was amniotic fluid or something. Has anyone else had this before? It hasn't happened again yet today but freaked me out regardless. :-(

This is normal! I get this all the time.

So I ordered an at home doppler I went with Angel Sounds it was 30$ on Ebay. I was able to find the HB right away and I know its not mine because it is a lot faster! Im so glad I got one I can listen to the HB every day if I want. For you ladies that stress out like I do I highly recommend. It is a worth the money to put your worries at ease. Hope everyone is having a good weekend! :)

Has anyone had needle-like pains around their belly button? Got this on Friday and googled it. From what i read most seemed to say it was because my uterus was growing and that it was normal. The pain went away after about 5 min. but if it comes back i may call my dr.

Hope everyone had a great weekend as well!

No, I wish I could help but I haven't had any needle prick type pain but I hear that any cramp pain or a little pain is probably just stretching. I'm sure it is nothing to worry about! I have an appointment tomorrow.. They said they will tell me the gender tomorrow if baby is cooperating! I really hope we will be able to find out. And of course hope baby is growing and doing amazing as well!

No, I wish I could help but I haven't had any needle prick type pain but I hear that any cramp pain or a little pain is probably just stretching. I'm sure it is nothing to worry about! I have an appointment tomorrow.. They said they will tell me the gender tomorrow if baby is cooperating! I really hope we will be able to find out. And of course hope baby is growing and doing amazing as well!

How exciting!!! I can't wait to hear what you are having!

I know.. I cant wait.. Trying not to get my hopes of if they cant tell me..

No, I am not really sure. I go back in fourth. Sometimes I think boy and other times I think it will be a girl.. Will be so nice to know.

Elephant I have had this type of feeling before right below and slightly to the right of my belly button. I also googled it and found that its just growing pains.

nikki thats exciting be sure to let us know! :thumbup:

Can't wait to find out what your having Nikki! I find out the gender of our bean tomorrow!

So exciting that a lot of us are finding out the gender soon! I think about it everyday. 2 more weeks! :) how's everyone been feeling? My sciatica is acting up lately. It's frustrating and painful! That and my horrible Acne are the worse things I'm feeling these days. Those of you finding out the gender in the next couple days, keep us updated! :)

Sorry I have been MIA lately ladies, haven't had a working computer.

I did my 2 hr GTT on Friday, the drink was even worse then what I remembered :S Thankfully I was able to keep it down. Although when it was all finished I was so light headed and dizzy. I almost fainted, it was horrid and I was like that for hours afterwards until I had a lay down. Thankfully I had my sister and her boyfriend with me so they were able to take care of Alexander.

Also had a volunteer scan yesterday and they couldn't give us a definite on the gender because of the bad quality and uncooperative baby haha, but they gave us an idea and for now it looks like another boy :D

Hope everyone is doing well :D

I have been getting dreadful, constant headaches everyday for the last couple weeks :( It's horrible. Also I definitely have a bump now :D

Is GTT an elective test or do we all have to do it?? If so then not looking forward to drinking that stuff!! Sorry it was no good.for you :(

I could find out the gender tomorrow, but my husband is overseas and would not be happy if I found out without him! So we will have to wait 4 more weeks. It'll be worth it though.

I'm not sure if it is everywhere, but in Australia it is. Even if it wasn't compulsary I would still definitely do it, even though I hate it, because if you went through pregnancy without knowing you had GD and didn't do anything to prevent it, it can have severe consequences.

I would be the same, I would really like to have OH with me, it's such a precious momnet that I wouldn't want him to miss.

That test sounds awful. I went to doctor yesterday. Baby heart rate was great an they told us what we are having. 90% sure it's a boy. So excited

That test sounds awful. I went to doctor yesterday. Baby heart rate was great an they told us what we are having. 90% sure it's a boy. So excited

Nikkie how exciting congrats! :happydance:

What was the HB?

litebright thats good that you are waiting for your hub my DH is also in the military he was away when I got my BFP. We got preg when he was home for xmas break! Its so nice that he'll be home for you both to find out the gender together! :hugs:

Sasha my lower back has been giving me some issues too I started seeing a chiropractor. Acne has calmed down a lot I started to use Burt's Bees - Deep Cleansing Cream with Soap Bark and Chamomile its all natural you can find it at drug stores like Walgreens. I still have nausea and started to get awful heartburn with pretty much anything eat! :nope:

The GGT test as far as I know is mandatory here as well. :wacko: But I agree with Cammy something we all should have done!

Congrats on finding out it's a boy! I secretly hope we have a boy as well!

Sorry I have been MIA lately ladies, haven't had a working computer.

I did my 2 hr GTT on Friday, the drink was even worse then what I remembered :S Thankfully I was able to keep it down. Although when it was all finished I was so light headed and dizzy. I almost fainted, it was horrid and I was like that for hours afterwards until I had a lay down. Thankfully I had my sister and her boyfriend with me so they were able to take care of Alexander.

Also had a volunteer scan yesterday and they couldn't give us a definite on the gender because of the bad quality and uncooperative baby haha, but they gave us an idea and for now it looks like another boy :D

Hope everyone is doing well :D

I have been getting dreadful, constant headaches everyday for the last couple weeks :( It's horrible. Also I definitely have a bump now :D

I'm still getting headaches as well. So far, coffee in the am has helped and tylenol.

Thanks Ladies! I am so happy we are having a boy. Thats what we wanted! My next scan is the anatomy scan which I am a little nervous about. Hoping that baby is healthy and no problems.. Always something to worry about.. Anyone else have there anatomy scan yet? If so how did it go?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->