Due in Sept 2013 looking for bump buddies

Congrats to all who found out the gender of their little bundles of joy! This is getting so exciting! I felt like I can't wait 2 weeks lol! Any of you try the Chinese calendar prediction and find it to be true?

Congrats to all who found out the gender of their little bundles of joy! This is getting so exciting! I felt like I can't wait 2 weeks lol! Any of you try the Chinese calendar prediction and find it to be true?

Mine wasn't true. My Chinese gender guess said Boy. But I highly doubt every woman my age who conceived in an odd month will have a boy lol. On the other hand, the heart rate predictor was right. I found one where you enter the heart rate and how many weeks pregnant you are and it goes by what the average is at however many weeks you are. Mine was 179 bmp at 9 weeks 170 at 12 weeks and 160 at 16 weeks and all three times it guessed girl and was right. Kinda neat.

Oh my goodness! Congrats to all of you ladies on finding out the gender!! That is so exciting! And litebright, that takes some true patience to wait! :happydance: You will need that when you are chasing around the little one!!!

We don't find out what we are having until the anatomy scan next month on May 16! GRRR! :shrug:

Does anyone else feel like they are finally sporting a little bump?!? It is so exciting!

My belly is just starting to fill out. Although I still feel self-conscious in tighter shirts, because I think people will just think I'm pudgy. Maybe we could post pics? I'll take one in the AM

My belly is just starting to fill out. Although I still feel self-conscious in tighter shirts, because I think people will just think I'm pudgy. Maybe we could post pics? I'll take one in the AM

Don't feel self-concious! It's for a great cause!!

Here is a story, yesterday I was clothes shopping with a friend and the blazer I tried on was a little tight in the mid-section... I was talking with my friend about whether it was too obvious, and did try on a bigger size which did not fit me at all, and the lady that worked at the store said "Yeah, I can definitely tell why you want to hide that problem area!!!!!!!!!" :wacko:

I could not believe it! On so many levels, that is not something you say to anyone, especially someone you don't know! I didn't even dignify it with a response and I wasn't really that upset about it because I had already determined this lady was a complete idiot before that comment...

I'm so happy that I am starting to bump out a little, and that I can finally hold more food down, and that my baby is growing healthy and strong :happydance:

Here is a story, yesterday I was clothes shopping with a friend and the blazer I tried on was a little tight in the mid-section... I was talking with my friend about whether it was too obvious, and did try on a bigger size which did not fit me at all, and the lady that worked at the store said "Yeah, I can definitely tell why you want to hide that problem area!!!!!!!!!" :wacko:

I could not believe it! On so many levels, that is not something you say to anyone, especially someone you don't know! I didn't even dignify it with a response and I wasn't really that upset about it because I had already determined this lady was a complete idiot before that comment...

I'm so happy that I am starting to bump out a little, and that I can finally hold more food down, and that my baby is growing healthy and strong :happydance:

WOW so rude really can't believe the stuff ppl say sometimes! Good for you for taking the high road.. I would of wanted to shout "HELLO I"M PREGNANT" :haha:

Litebright that site sound fun do you remember which one it was?

Found this site not sure if its the one Litebright used but it says BOY for me :)

https://www.babybpm.com/

People are so rude!! Whether expecting or not, who is a random stranger to say ANYTHING about another persons weight/shape/problem areas/etc?!? Even when people are obviously pregnant I usually don't say anything about it until they bring it up themselves! People kill me.

image.jpg

Here's my growing belly. Finally poking out. Just waiting for it to look more baby bump like in my clothes.

I CANNOT believe someone would say that! Some ppl! I would have flipped out on her! So rude.

View attachment 597875

Here's my growing belly. Finally poking out. Just waiting for it to look more baby bump like in my clothes.

Love your tattoo! My bump looks very similar to yours now. I can't wait too look OBVIOUSLY pregnant. I just feel chubby now lol. I want to feel kicks and see little feet pushing through my belly. Still doesn't seem real since I haven't felt any DEFINITE movement yet.

I've resorted to maternity shirts. They are tighter fit, but stretchy so they are comfortable. My normal clothes are pretty much just right and uncomfortable.
I have felt movement but can't feel or see it on the outside yet. I'm getting really anxious for DH and DD to be able to feel movements too! Lol

Hi ladies hope everyone had a good weekend!

I'm pretty sure I'm feeling movement now, its happening more frequently than before when I thought I felt movement.

I've also been having this odd anxious feeling again. I got this in the first few weeks of my preg. and now its back again :wacko: I hate this feeling and it comes for no reason at all. :growlmad: Its like I"m short of breath have to take deep breaths and just feel anxious...hard to explain... anyone else feeling this? :shrug:

Hi ladies hope everyone had a good weekend!

I'm pretty sure I'm feeling movement now, its happening more frequently than before when I thought I felt movement.

I've also been having this odd anxious feeling again. I got this in the first few weeks of my preg. and now its back again :wacko: I hate this feeling and it comes for no reason at all. :growlmad: Its like I"m short of breath have to take deep breaths and just feel anxious...hard to explain... anyone else feeling this? :shrug:

I've been feeling anxious the last couple days Bc I can't help but be nervous about the babies health. There's absolutely no reason that the baby should have any problems but I keep fearing that I'm going to go in next week for the anatomy scan and find out it didn't survive or something. My husband thinks I'm crazy lol. I just can't help it! Am I nuts??

Sasha and Mimzy: I feel the same way...So worried about the baby! i have to wait 2 more weeks and it's killing me! I'm pretty sure my husband thinks i'm nuts too with all these anxious and worrying feelings i have. You both are def not alone!

I'm not even really anxious about the baby I have a fetal doppler at home so I can listen to the HB whenever which I LOVE but its just this weird anxious feeling for no apparent reason nothing I'm worried about its like a physical feeling?

But Sasha and Elephant I understand the feel that something will be wrong even though u have no reason to think that I don't think you're crazy!:hugs:

I'm not even really anxious about the baby I have a fetal doppler at home so I can listen to the HB whenever which I LOVE but its just this weird anxious feeling for no apparent reason nothing I'm worried about its like a physical feeling?

But Sasha and Elephant I understand the feel that something will be wrong even though u have no reason to think that I don't think you're crazy!:hugs:

Yesterday my husband and I got a heart beat monitor from babies r us and it said 3rd trimester recommended but I got it anyway. It was $25 and def not worth it. I'm too early for it to pick up the heart beat Bc it's not very sensitive and it just upset me. I just want to hear the HB again...like...NOW. Lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->