Due in Sept 2013 looking for bump buddies

Hey ladies, just wondering if your spouse has been able to feel the kicks yet??! DH wants to feel the baby so bad, but everytime he has his hand on my stomach, he can't feel it... Even if I can feel it and know he's in there kicking away! Just wondering at what point DH will be able to feel them too!! My friend said her hubby couldn't feel the baby until 25 weeks.

So glad everyone is doing well and all the little babies are just in there cooking away :) Another thing is, have you all realized how close you are getting to the third trimester!??? Soooo exciting!!!

My husband first felt him on Mother's Day. He actually saw the kick this past weekend. He kicked me so hard my stomach bowed in that spot lol!

Hi ladies! The dr appt/ultrasound went great today. She has full confidence that he is just fine and didn't see an echogenic focus ANYWHERE in his heart. Thank god!! I got some cute pics and 3-D ones of his face. It's such a relief. :)

That's great news!!! YEY!

DH felt kicks a few weeks ago. Last week was the first time I saw kicks from the outside. Now I can see them more frequently. Weird thing is my little guy was SUPER active and today I can feel him at times but not nearly as active as yesterday hopefully that's normal?

Sasha so glad everything turned out good, I had a feeling it would!!!:thumbup:

Hi ladies! The dr appt/ultrasound went great today. She has full confidence that he is just fine and didn't see an echogenic focus ANYWHERE in his heart. Thank god!! I got some cute pics and 3-D ones of his face. It's such a relief. :)

Great news, very happy for you all.

Thanks ladies! I was so nervous waiting in the exam room for the dr to come in with the results. Luckily hubby was with me to keep be more relaxed. The tech said my little guy was weighing in around 1lb 10 ounces. He's right on track! What a breath of fresh air.

So I have a TMI question. Since my 3rd month I've been noticing that the tips of my nips have had what looks like a dried yellow substance on them. Thought it would be too early for colostrum but not sure... Any of you ladies been noticing this??

Hello everyone! I've been MIA for a whole month but just enjoyed catching up reading this thread. A month ago we packed up our home in Florida and moved across country to our home state of Massachusetts. Then my best friend was getting married and my life has been busy and chaotic! We are living in my parents house right now which is making me feel so unprepared for the arrival of our little girl but I'm sure it'll all work out in the end.
I found a new Dr up here and am very happy with them so far. Only bummer is that my last dr gave me tons of ultrasounds (I had four by 20 weeks) and this dr wont be giving me anymore. Ive been spoiled lol.
Im torn about whether or not i want to do birthing classes. I do kind of feel like since every birth is so different that it might be nice to go in with no real expectations. I do know I have no plans of getting an epidural. I might be forced to have a csection as I have a uterine abnormality that may cause a breech baby but I'll cross that road if I come to it. No need to stress over that now.
I have to say my little girl has been moving and i just love it. Mimzy like your little boy some days she is really active and some days not so much. My husband and a few others have felt her move which is just so awesome.
It's nice to hear things are going great for you guys :)

Hello everyone! I've been MIA for a whole month but just enjoyed catching up reading this thread. A month ago we packed up our home in Florida and moved across country to our home state of Massachusetts. Then my best friend was getting married and my life has been busy and chaotic! We are living in my parents house right now which is making me feel so unprepared for the arrival of our little girl but I'm sure it'll all work out in the end.
I found a new Dr up here and am very happy with them so far. Only bummer is that my last dr gave me tons of ultrasounds (I had four by 20 weeks) and this dr wont be giving me anymore. Ive been spoiled lol.
Im torn about whether or not i want to do birthing classes. I do kind of feel like since every birth is so different that it might be nice to go in with no real expectations. I do know I have no plans of getting an epidural. I might be forced to have a csection as I have a uterine abnormality that may cause a breech baby but I'll cross that road if I come to it. No need to stress over that now.
I have to say my little girl has been moving and i just love it. Mimzy like your little boy some days she is really active and some days not so much. My husband and a few others have felt her move which is just so awesome.

Welcome back! Glad up hear your doing well and like your new Dr. :)

Hello LITE....you've been busy! Don't panic about being unprepared - it means you have something to do for the next few months to make the time pass quicker. My DH keeps telling me to stop buying stuff as i wont have anything left to do this summer but I have a love affair with amazon.com and work on the computer all day so it's just not possible.

Thanks ladies! I was so nervous waiting in the exam room for the dr to come in with the results. Luckily hubby was with me to keep be more relaxed. The tech said my little guy was weighing in around 1lb 10 ounces. He's right on track! What a breath of fresh air.

So I have a TMI question. Since my 3rd month I've been noticing that the tips of my nips have had what looks like a dried yellow substance on them. Thought it would be too early for colostrum but not sure... Any of you ladies been noticing this??

Glad to hear your little boy is on track!
About your question...I have not had this happen to me, did you call your Dr.? Let us know what he/she says if you do!

I haven't had any but I've read some women who do as early as 22 weeks. I also read its a good sign breast feeding will be successful, so yah for that! If you plan on breast feeding that is.

Yes you've def been busy! That's good that you like your new doc. I won't be getting any more US either :( Good attitude with not worry about it now and no need to stress, I need to take that advice lol. I'm so worried about labor and how mine will go!

I've read they are most active 24-28 weeks so I'm really enjoying all this movement now! It is great when others can feel or see it too. My mom and DH have been able to feel it so far. DH is gone for military half the month he left the 1st and won't be back till the 16th. I'm sure not seeing me every day when he gets back I'll look even bigger! And he'll be able to feel stronger kicks. Something to look forward to.

How is everyone else's bumps looking? Mine seems huge and to think just a little over half way still have a lot of growing to do! :wacko:

Is it just me or is this a BIG bump for how far along I am? Took this a couple days ago. Some people tell me I'm big and must have a big baby others say I'm small for 6 months?

Attachments

• 23 weeks.jpg
    23 weeks.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 7
My 24 week bump as of last Sunday:

https://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m224/kay8_88/A3CDDD0A-381A-479E-B462-A131FEA5B253-4174-0000055F1181C7EE_zpsc4d70ce1.jpg

I wouldn't listen to what anyone says about how big (or small) you are. I think you have a lovely bump. Every woman is different, and sometimes the size of the bump does not always indicate the size of the baby.

Is it just me or is this a BIG bump for how far along I am? Took this a couple days ago. Some people tell me I'm big and must have a big baby others say I'm small for 6 months?

You look perfect...don't listen to anyone about "too big" or "too small" we all carry differently based on our body frames and previous pregger weights. I showed really early and everyone made comments about how "big" I was. Now I'm slowing down a bit on the bump growth but he's measuring just normal. If I can ill post a pic later. :)

https://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m224/kay8_88/A3CDDD0A-381A-479E-B462-A131FEA5B253-4174-0000055F1181C7EE_zpsc4d70ce1.jpg

I wouldn't listen to what anyone says about how big (or small) you are. I think you have a lovely bump. Every woman is different, and sometimes the size of the bump does not always indicate the size of the baby.

I look a lot like you with my bump except my belly button hasn't popped yet lol. I feel like its going to anyway now though!

Cute bump! Ours look similar in size. Sasha mine hasn't popped out just yet either.

Well this is me at 25 weeks....I am apparently 'quite overweight' according to the midwife, who is threatening to put me on a diet after my GD test next week. :growlmad:

Attachments

• WP_20130606_007.jpg
    WP_20130606_007.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 6
Mine popped at about 28 weeks last time. It decided to start popping earlier this time. For someone with an extraordinarily deep belly button, I am quite amazed that it started to come out this early. Haha (yet I was amazed at 28 weeks since I didn't see it happening until at least 34 weeks last time :haha:)

Dime, from that picture it doesn't look like you are "quite overweight" at all. Have you gained a ton of weight so far and she's worried about the fast weight gain? It just doesn't make sense any other way (to me)

love all the bump shots heres mine:happydance:

Attachments

• 23+5wk pic.jpg
    23+5wk pic.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 1
Well this is me at 25 weeks....I am apparently 'quite overweight' according to the midwife, who is threatening to put me on a diet after my GD test next week. :growlmad:

Yes, it seems my weight has ballooned, at least that is according to the midwife's scales. At home I weigh myself occasionally and it's significantly less :wacko: Honestly I don't think I look that huge but she certainly made me feel like I was at my last appointment.

I'm translating this into lbs for you - it appears I've gained about 25 lbs. That is a lot considering that I've still got a while to go yet and a lot more to gain. I am eating heathily but I've alway had a good appetite but the m/w wants me to cut back which is hard for me as I get hungry. I have started an exercise routine now to see if I can stop it getting out of hand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->