Due in Sept 2013 looking for bump buddies

Hey Ladies! Hope everyone is doing well. I have been have quite a few ultrasounds lately becaue I had high blood pressure one day and so they just wanted to make sure baby is okay.. But I did get a few 3D pictures yesterday and wanted to share one with everyone!
View attachment 641889

Adorable!! Did your obgyn's office do this? Wonder if they will give me a 3D u/s??? I'll have to ask next week at my appt. Love seeing these pics!

Yes, my OBGYN does this complimentary for all the patients which I thought was really nice.

nikkie cute pic! How are you and baby doing now?

Thanks! Baby and I are good. I monitor my Blood pressure and it is fine. Every time I have an ultrasound baby is doing great!

Hey Ladies! Hope everyone is doing well. I have been have quite a few ultrasounds lately becaue I had high blood pressure one day and so they just wanted to make sure baby is okay.. But I did get a few 3D pictures yesterday and wanted to share one with everyone!
View attachment 641889

Awwww! My 3-D is tomorrow and I'm soooo excited!
What a cute little munchkin!

Nikkie good news! Off topic question but is you aviator your tattoo? Its very beautiful.

Sasha yah so exciting, post pics!

I had my midwife apt on Monday she said I passed my glucose test. But there was sugar in my urine when I went right before the apt. She asked what I had for lunch. I just had a chicken quesadilla and water. She said anything sugary to drink? Then I remember I had one little piece of chocolate after lunch. She said oh that must be it. But how can one little piece of chocolate that I had at 1pm show up in my urine at 3:30pm so strange. She prob doesn't believe me and thinks I ate a whole candy bar or something lol! Note to self not to eat anything with sugar the days I go to the doc.:thumbup:

Nikkie, awesome that your office does it complimentary! I'll only be having another ultrasound if my little girl doesn't turn as she has been transverse this whole time.

Mimzy glad you passed your glucose! I did as well :) although my midwife told me my iron is still low. I already take two iron pills a day and don't eat red meat so I don't really know what else to do!

on another note my husband scored us a free stroller/car seat/base from my MIL neighbor! t looks new - their nine month old is just really big and they decided to buy a new set. And my friend is giving me her daughter's 0-12 month clothes tomorrow. She has really awesome and expensive stuff that she just doesn't want that I'd prob never have spent the money on. now if I only.knew when my shower was I'd feel a little more at ease about having everything for this little one.

very cute photos. I wish we could get one :(

31 weeks :D only 63 days to go...
starting to feel very impatient. :S

Not much has changed in the way of symptoms. Although my stretching pain is a bit worse and I have been waking up early morning feeling extremely sick :(
Feeling huge as always, although I still haven't even put all the weight back on that I lost in first tri, so I am pretty happy with that.

Our baby room is a total mess haha, there are baby clothes everywhere :S
We had some beautiful sunny days, so I got a lot of washing done and dried but the last lot unfortunately was finished when the rin started. So now they are all struggling to dry in there.

So I just had to tell you ladies about the 2 rude ppl I came across at work this past week. Let me start out by saying one of the girls is new and I've never seen her in my life. And the other isn't new but I don't recall seeing her very often around the building. The first girl says to me "when are you due?" So I told her and she goes "really?! I'm due in 4 weeks.... Your huge." Meanwhile I could barely tell she was pregnant so did she ever think maybe she's carrying very small? I'm measuring 30 cm at 30 weeks and have only gained 17 lbs so far which is all belly. So the day after this happens I see the next girl on the elevator and she asked the same question and then asked if I was having a boy or girl...I said "boy" she then says to me "yeah I figured you were Bc your nose is puffy". I was mortified!! I've never spoken to this girl in my life! I so badly wanted to say "not as puffy as your ass" and just walk away. Lol! My nose has not changed at all through our my pregnancy. How can you say someone's nose is puffy when you've never really talked to them before or have seen them enough before to even make the before and after comparison? The nerve of some ppl! Ok... Rant over!

I hope you all have a great weekend and are feeling great too! :)

So I just had to tell you ladies about the 2 rude ppl I came across at work this past week. Let me start out by saying one of the girls is new and I've never seen her in my life. And the other isn't new but I don't recall seeing her very often around the building. The first girl says to me "when are you due?" So I told her and she goes "really?! I'm due in 4 weeks.... Your huge." Meanwhile I could barely tell she was pregnant so did she ever think maybe she's carrying very small? I'm measuring 30 cm at 30 weeks and have only gained 17 lbs so far which is all belly. So the day after this happens I see the next girl on the elevator and she asked the same question and then asked if I was having a boy or girl...I said "boy" she then says to me "yeah I figured you were Bc your nose is puffy". I was mortified!! I've never spoken to this girl in my life! I so badly wanted to say "not as puffy as your ass" and just walk away. Lol! My nose has not changed at all through our my pregnancy. How can you say someone's nose is puffy when you've never really talked to them before or have seen them enough before to even make the before and after comparison? The nerve of some ppl! Ok... Rant over!

Seriously, some people are just rude and think that they can get away with saying whatever they like to pregnant women.
17lbs is a great weight - you'll be back to pre pregnancy weight in no time. If the other girl is much smaller, I'd like to know what her baby is living on in there. Every lb of the 26 I've gained is for my little girl and to make sure she's healthy and getting all she needs.
I got a nasty comment from a friend of mine about 'how bloated my face is'....so I know how you feel. I was really quite upset and later she texts to apologise, saying 'she was having a bad day' - ohhhhh fine, take it out on the hormonal pregnant girl then!

Seriously, some people are just rude and think that they can get away with saying whatever they like to pregnant women.
17lbs is a great weight - you'll be back to pre pregnancy weight in no time. If the other girl is much smaller, I'd like to know what her baby is living on in there. Every lb of the 26 I've gained is for my little girl and to make sure she's healthy and getting all she needs.
I got a nasty comment from a friend of mine about 'how bloated my face is'....so I know how you feel. I was really quite upset and later she texts to apologise, saying 'she was having a bad day' - ohhhhh fine, take it out on the hormonal pregnant girl then!

It's good she apologized to you. But some things that come out of ppls mouths are insane. I didn't even ask this girl when she was due Bc she was THAT small that I didn't want to assume she was pregnant. And your right...every lb gained nourishes are little angels :)

People are so insensitive! I would never compare myself to.another pregnant woman because every person and every pregnancy is so different. And at a 17 lb I feel like it's not even possible for you to be huge!

People are so insensitive! I would never compare myself to.another pregnant woman because every person and every pregnancy is so different. And at a 17 lb I feel like it's not even possible for you to be huge!

Thanks! I feel very proud of the weight I've gained (or should I say HAVEN'T gained, so far). If it weren't for my hips spreading a little and my bigger belly I would still fit into all of my regular clothes pre-pregnancy. My thighs, arms and face haven't changed at all. Dumb ppl! Lol!

Wow that would have ticked me off too. Some people just don't know what is appropriate to say and not.

hope everyone is well. Half way through July, some of us may be having babies next month :D

Just a quick question ladies.... Are any of you at risk for uterine rupture? I am Bc of the surgery I had on my uterus for uterine fibroids a year ago this past April. My dr might be taking the baby by cesarean between 37/38 weeks now instead of 39. I'm nervous for both me and the baby at this point but I trust my dr. I just can't get it off of my mind. I've read that uterine rupture is very rare and usually occurs during labor and not just spontaneously. But I've also read some horror stories about women it HAS happened to. I'm afraid the baby won't be developed enough at 37/38 weeks and I'm also afraid to go further Bc if my uterus DOES rupture me AND the baby may not survive. I just can't imagine leaving my husband with out his family :-(

Sasha

wow that lady is sooo rude and she's preg so she should def know better!! And for the puffy nose thing that doesn't even make sense! I wish I only gained 17 lbs so far!

As for C-section at 37-38 weeks I think you'll be fine, babies aren't even consider premature as long as they are born at or after 37 weeks. I would trust your doc and better to be on the safe side.

Today I've had some bad ligament pain must be having another growth spurt. Also has anyone else's bathroom trips gotten ridiculous?! I have the urge to pee like every time I stand up its getting soooo annoying!

Sasha

wow that lady is sooo rude and she's preg so she should def know better!! And for the puffy nose thing that doesn't even make sense! I wish I only gained 17 lbs so far!

As for C-section at 37-38 weeks I think you'll be fine, babies aren't even consider premature as long as they are born at or after 37 weeks. I would trust your doc and better to be on the safe side.

Today I've had some bad ligament pain must be having another growth spurt. Also has anyone else's bathroom trips gotten ridiculous?! I have the urge to pee like every time I stand up its getting soooo annoying!

Omg yes...I've been peeing so much. Sometimes I'll feel like I have to go and it's just pressure from him pushing on my bladder. It gets frustrating lol. I'm getting up like 4-5 times a night too. Makes me crazy!

Have any of you ladies had pains that feel like a stitch in your side as if you ate a big meal and went speed walking immediately after? Idk if its ligament pain or not Bc it doesn't start in the groin. It's up along my side though.

Just a quick question ladies.... Are any of you at risk for uterine rupture? I am Bc of the surgery I had on my uterus for uterine fibroids a year ago this past April. My dr might be taking the baby by cesarean between 37/38 weeks now instead of 39. I'm nervous for both me and the baby at this point but I trust my dr. I just can't get it off of my mind. I've read that uterine rupture is very rare and usually occurs during labor and not just spontaneously. But I've also read some horror stories about women it HAS happened to. I'm afraid the baby won't be developed enough at 37/38 weeks and I'm also afraid to go further Bc if my uterus DOES rupture me AND the baby may not survive. I just can't imagine leaving my husband with out his family :-(

At 37 weeks, your baby is concerned as FULL TERM...do fully developed and ready to come out into the world! On a positive note, you coud save yourself those last 3 to 4 weeks of 'hanging around' playing the waiting game.

I have a 'heart-shaped' uterus so there is always a risk that I will have a c-section and have to give birth early but nothing is set in stone. Time will tell.

At 37 weeks, your baby is concerned as FULL TERM...do fully developed and ready to come out into the world! On a positive note, you coud save yourself those last 3 to 4 weeks of 'hanging around' playing the waiting game.

I have a 'heart-shaped' uterus so there is always a risk that I will have a c-section and have to give birth early but nothing is set in stone. Time will tell.

I know my book says 37 weeks is full term but when I asked my dr if he would be ok at that time she said "his lungs SHOULD be developed enough". It kind of made me uneasy. Idk...I'm sure he will be fine either way. I'm just a nervous mommy! :)

Im sure he would be completely fine at 37 weeks. Like the other ladies said they consider 37 weeks full term so I would think he would def have his lungs completely developed! Try not to worry!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->