• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Due in Sept 2013 looking for bump buddies

Everyone is so quiet on here lately! We're having babies NEXT month ladies! :happydance:

My little guys gets the hiccups 2-3 times a day does anyone else experience this?

I feel hiccups a few times a day as well. I most often feel it when I'm trying to sleep though. Lol!

My little guy gets hiccups at least 3x a day as well. It's so cute!

What do hiccups feel like?

Its a light rhythmic kicking or tap in the same area. That lasts anywhere from a few mins to 10mins. I feel it lower like near my bottom, cause babies head down. But the further along I've got I can also see my stomach move with the taps.

Ah yes! I've felt that! It's like a little constant tapping every 3-4 seconds or so. Thanks! Now I know he isn't going crazy in there!

Finished the baby room today! So excited but very nervous too! It's going so fast. I'm nervous about my c section but so excited to hold my little munchkin!

Sasha

How exciting! Are you feeling ready now? It has been going so fast!

My DH surprised me today with a 3d/4d ultrasound session is was great to see my little guy! Although the pics weren't the best since he was pushed up again my uterus wall and did not want to move lol... He also had his hand up by his face the whole time. She said he was really smushed in there and she thinks i'll go early. But she is not a medical professional so who knows?

Attachments

• IMAGES_17.jpg
    IMAGES_17.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 9
Sasha

My DH surprised me today with a 3d/4d ultrasound session is was great to see my little guy! Although the pics weren't the best since he was pushed up again my uterus wall and did not want to move lol... He also had his hand up by his face the whole time. She said he was really smushed in there and she thinks i'll go early. But she is not a medical professional so who knows?

I DO feel ready but just hoping ill be a good mommy. To be 100% responsible for a little helpless human being is scary lol! But I can't wait to give him a great life. :)

Your LO has a cute nose and such full lips. So cute!

Cute photo Mimzy.....such an amazing thing to see - suddenly makes it all so 'real'.
Our LO had her hands up at her face for much of our 4d scan too.

LOL he does have VERY full lips, nose and lips just like his daddy!

I understand the feeling of being a little overwhelmed with the thought of being responsible for this helpless little human. I don't have any experience taking care of babies, have never even changed a diaper! So I'm also worried about that kind of stuff like "will I know what to do?!"

Finished the baby room today! So excited but very nervous too! It's going so fast. I'm nervous about my c section but so excited to hold my little munchkin!

So glad you finished! That has got to be a great feeling!

Sasha

Great photo!

How do I post pics to this forum? I have some 3D pics to show.

I can't believe it's getting to be time! It feels good to have had our shower and have set up everything. We have ordered all of the little things we still needed and they should come in the mail this week. I think I'm.starting to feel as ready as I ever will. Glad I'm not the only one who's scared tho and hoping I'll be a good mom. There are so many things I feel like I don't know but I'm sure it'll come to us as we go along.

Mimzy love the pic!

Go to advanced, then select the little paper clip icon and from there you can upload your pic. It won't show up in the little box so to make sure it worked just clip "preview post" and you should see the pic.

Did you guys just go get them done? Or did your doctor office provide them?
Can't wait to see your pics!

I can't believe it's getting to be time! It feels good to have had our shower and have set up everything. We have ordered all of the little things we still needed and they should come in the mail this week. I think I'm.starting to feel as ready as I ever will. Glad I'm not the only one who's scared tho and hoping I'll be a good mom. There are so many things I feel like I don't know but I'm sure it'll come to us as we go along.

Mimzy love the pic!

Our shower is Saturday but my mother and mother in-law have helped us a TON already. We have a lot of the essentials already which we are VERY thankful for! Sometimes I feel very ready and other times I get really nervous and scared about it all, I think its just the nerves getting to me since it is getting so close! I'm with you though I hope that things will just come to us as we go along. :thumbup:

Go to advanced, then select the little paper clip icon and from there you can upload your pic. It won't show up in the little box so to make sure it worked just clip "preview post" and you should see the pic.

Did you guys just go get them done? Or did your doctor office provide them?
Can't wait to see your pics!

I'll post it later thanks! We had it done electively at week 30. It just took me awhile to post lol

Sorry I havent been on in awhile ladies! I hope you are all feeling great with your little beans! I had an ultrasound yesterday and it really worried me. Baby is doing great, strong hb, good growth, but he is completely transverse with his feet by his face! I am not planning on a c-section but know that if he doesnt turn it will be inevitable! My doc told me last week that he was head down so i know i shouldn't worry too much right now. There is still plenty of time for him to turn! And they also said hia weight is measuring at 5 lbs. Some encouragement would be greatly appreciated! Do you have any similar experiences??

How is everyone sleeping? I seem to wake up every hour is very annoying! And been getting the worse ligament pain just in my right hip area. My fingers are very achey again too! They have been a constant ache but today they are pretty bad again and even my feet hurt too. I literally drink at lest 3 liters of water a day not sure how I could possible drink any more and that's not including the fruit and milk I also have everyday.

Another thing is anyone else's stomach rock hard all the time? Its like stretched to the max! My midwife and the ultrasound tech both commented on how hard it was. Its not just from BH which I get often but all the time its hard. :shrug:

Sasha waiting for those pics :coffee:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"