Due in Sept 2013 looking for bump buddies

Ladies my husband found me a great app called "Sprout" on my iPhone. It tracks how far along you are with pictures and 3D images and allows you to track your weight gain and make a to do list as well as lists of what you'll need for your stay at the hospital and what not. I love it...just throwing it out there! :)

I have it! I love it! I like to pretend I can look at photos of my bean whenever I want. Although I do wish some of "the doctor says" segments were a little more detailed and informative.

Welcome and congratulations to all the new BFP's here! I think September is going to be a great month for us. :happydance:

I would like to join you all! My EDD is September 26th. This will be my second. I have an 11 yr old daughter already, plus 1 bonus step daughter that is 10. So far, I'm exhausted and hungry ALL the time lol.

I have been sneezing and feeling the pull, so thank you for the tip on how to help that!

I also want to check out the sprout app so thank you for that also!

I'm looking forward to getting to know you all!!!

Wow!! This thread really picked up!! Welcome to all the new ladies and the wonderful BFPs!! Such an exciting time for us all!

It has been a busy weekend for us and that is why I disappeared! I hope everyone else has had a lovely weekend so far or is coming off of a wonderful weekend!!

It looks like everyone is starting to get their symptoms in. For me I have noticed that every few days I get a surge, I suppose when my levels increase a bit and that is when I feel crummy with the nausea and the sore boobs. Today I am two days past my last one and so far so good. I'll be expecting to wake up tomorrow feeling crummy with the most sore boobs however.

I have noticed that if I eat too much I feel awful! My stomach has shrunk! Boooo!

I would like to join you all! My EDD is September 26th. This will be my second. I have an 11 yr old daughter already, plus 1 bonus step daughter that is 10. So far, I'm exhausted and hungry ALL the time lol.

I have been sneezing and feeling the pull, so thank you for the tip on how to help that!

I also want to check out the sprout app so thank you for that also!

I'm looking forward to getting to know you all!!!

I think I'll check out that app too! :D

Joining the thread! EDD is September 28th. the only symptoms I've had are cramping on and off and (tmi alert) diarrhea for the past 4 days. very excited to go through this journey with you lovely ladies!

Hello Ladies! Hope you all had a great a weekend and are having a blessed day! And a big welcome to all the new mommies! :happydance:

I told my mom yesterday, I gave her a small gift bag with a clear blue digital test in there that said pregnant she loved it. And she wanted to go shopping already lol.
My DH has just told me that he wants to wait to find out the sex of the baby I don't know how i feel about this I don't know if i can hold out! And for like decorating the baby room and all. Everything would have to be yellow or green? But it would be kind of a exciting to wait to find out! What are you ladies going to do?

As for symptoms still having cramps on and off. Had a sharp pain when readjusting in bed last night. Also having a hard time sleeping even though I'm dead tired. Nipples still sensitive and hungry! No nausea lately. Headaches on and off.

We talked about the baby gender thing. I don't mind either way, but DH has a strong opinion of finding out as soon as we can. It is so he can feel more attached and put a name to it. Right now it is my cute little blastocyst or the parasite when I am not feeling hot.

Speaking of, my symptoms match my due date if calculated by last menstrual cycle much more than when I ovulated. I did have one failed ovu earlier in the month..well I thought it failed. The severe fatigue and nausea started for me at what I thought was 4dpo. Looking back now I know it was the real thing. That is WAY to early but puking is puking. It is also the day I had the surprise of a lot of blood in the underware I discounted as implantation, bc again way to early.

Is it possible I totally screwed up when my ovu happened and I am actually 5-6 weeks along not 4? Feel free to say I am being dumb about this bc my temps look so clear.

Hello Ladies! Hope you all had a great a weekend and are having a blessed day! And a big welcome to all the new mommies! :happydance:

I told my mom yesterday, I gave her a small gift bag with a clear blue digital test in there that said pregnant she loved it. And she wanted to go shopping already lol.
My DH has just told me that he wants to wait to find out the sex of the baby I don't know how i feel about this I don't know if i can hold out! And for like decorating the baby room and all. Everything would have to be yellow or green? But it would be kind of a exciting to wait to find out! What are you ladies going to do?

As for symptoms still having cramps on and off. Had a sharp pain when readjusting in bed last night. Also having a hard time sleeping even though I'm dead tired. Nipples still sensitive and hungry! No nausea lately. Headaches on and off.

Lol I already told close family. And as for knowing the gender lol i was just talking about that with my dad and he laughed saying I have such a weird outlook on life, but I'll be damned if every nurse and doctor knows the whole time and I don't. I am soooo going to want to know and there is no way any doctor will bully me into just going for knowing its health. I've read about women who ask but the doctors are all you should only want to know it's health yada yada. F that crap.

Oh my goodness those cramps at night totally scare me, Im always checking for blood at night just cuz I get scared. But nope never is any blood. I've been uber sleeping but the vivid dreams are driving me nuts. Woke up crying and hyperventilating just because I was in my dream

Any of you ladies experiencing some AF like cramping? I know this can be completely normal but I can't help but worry.

Any of you ladies experiencing some AF like cramping? I know this can be completely normal but I can't help but worry.

Yes I've been having this type of cramping. My friend who is 19 weeks says she still has it every now and then and when she was about 5-6 weeks she said she felt like she had her period the whole time. And her doc. told her it was normal. So try not to worry hun! :hugs:

I've been having that since I got my BFP, trying not to worry but it is difficult sometimes!

I have too. I keep thinking there will be blood but there has not been any. Glad to see you ladies have it too.

I was getting cramping too ever since i got mine too!! I found out mine was from a UTI. Now that the infection is under control I don't have any cramping just the pulling feeling now. Just be careful as apparently we are prone to UTI's, and they can cause problems with baby with not taken care of. Don't want to worry you but make you aware just in case. Have you had your urine analysis done yet?

I was getting cramping too ever since i got mine too!! I found out mine was from a UTI. Now that the infection is under control I don't have any cramping just the pulling feeling now. Just be careful as apparently we are prone to UTI's, and they can cause problems with baby with not taken care of. Don't want to worry you but make you aware just in case. Have you had your urine analysis done yet?

Getting mine done on the 29th with my 6wk exam.

No I haven't yet but I have no signs of it really. This feels different from a UTI for me. Just AF cramping and lots of gas. I'm drinking tons of water everyday and and peeing doesn't burn or anything.

No I haven't yet but I have no signs of it really. This feels different from a UTI for me. Just AF cramping and lots of gas. I'm drinking tons of water everyday and and peeing doesn't burn or anything.

Yeah I'm pretty sure mine's not a UTI either. I know what those feel like and they are the WORST sorry you had one ALLFORTHEGIRL!! I'm in the same boat as you Sasha feels like I have my period but no blood. I also have gas, more so at night:blush:

I didn't even think I had a UTI though. So that is why I am telling you!! The only thing I had was the cramping.... No burning, or pain with urination. When I got the phone call that I was getting a prescription faxed to my drug store I was like 'for what?' I have had UTI's before, and have had lots, so this was shocking to me to hear about..... Oh well I am glad that is taken care of now. But cramping is completely normal other wise. Gl with all of your blood tests.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->