• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Due June 2011, bump buddies reconnect

Brit - luvly scan picture :thumbup: glad everything is well :) are u going to find out the sex?
Jenna - hehe think u should find out :) then u can buy pink or blue :)
Summer - Aww luvly pic of ur lil boy :) got any names??

Well ladies I shall find out if im on pink or blue team in Feb. Either 17th or 18th :) I'm soo excited hehe I still think I'm on team blue but we shall see!! I dont mind either way

XCharX...we have a name for our little boy....Maximilian Phillip!!!!!!!!

Summer - that's a luvly name :)

can't wait for us to all to have our babies and post pics :)

X

Summer, blimey Maximilian is going to be tall. I thought on our scan that our baby's legs were long but you win on that front. Better get some bigger babygrows :).

Char, no we're going to stay :yellow: but will have fun trying to guess whether we're having a lil' girl or boy. I was having a good old nosy on someone else's post yesterday and there was a link about the genitals. Just showed my DH the page and now both of us are sure we didn't see anything to presume either sex :dohh:. You may have already seen the link but if not here it is: https://www.baby2see.com/gender/external_genitals.html I found it quite interesting.

Oooh and when I spoke to the sonographer yesterday those weird feelings that I have are definitely baby. I've been more expecting bubbles or flutterings but I just feel like I'm fluffing or have a bit of trapped wind - well that's our baby :happydance:. I think our LO is still on American time though 'cos he/she tends to wake me up during the very early hours and yesterday during the scan the baby was very much resting :sleep:.

Jenna you blubb away :hugs:... Baby stuff is so emotional. I absolutely love daydreaming and I keep getting so excited to see our LO. We're off to Mothercare on Saturday (another thing I love doing - spending time in baby shops). We're going to experiment with some of the prams to see what feels good and what will go with our needs. I don't want to buy just look.

Today I'm off swimming 'cos I got my maternity swimsuit and I've been very much looking forward to heading off down there. Have fun whatever your plans are for today xx

I just can't believe the size of his legs! And funny thing is I'm only 5'4 and my OH is 5'7, Haha I guess he is getting his height from my sister and Grandpa, everyone else in our family is quit short!!! Haha!!

Also, at the Dr's the other, they weighed me I have gained a total of 16 pounds so far!!! 5 pounds in the last month. Crazy how quick we gain!

Well I'm 21 weeks today! Just 19 more to go, YAY!

Have a great ladies!!

Brit - yea its a nice surprise :) I'm too impatient not to find out :haha: thanks for the link:) my scan pic is too blury to see :(

Summer - I'm 21 today aswell :) time is flying at the mo!! Haha I'm 5'4 and my partner is 5'5 soo my baby will be short I'm guessing :)

Well ladies, what have u brought??
Any one brought pushchair yet? There's soo many too choose haha

You're right about the pushchairs.... WAY TOO MANY to choose from really, although I quite like: https://www.silvercross.co.uk/prams-and-travel-systems/ (surf pram & pushchair), https://www.quinny.com/gb-en/strollers/urban-use/buzz-4 They seem to be lightweight and compact when folded, which would be ideal for a small car. Hopefully I'll get to check them out in person on Saturday and get a feel for them. It's hard though choosing.

Brit - i love the colours the surf comes in :) it is hard to choose :haha: maybe we should buy one for every day of the week?? :p haha

Baby boy for me ladies :) - no doubting it, first of all he was holding his bits!!! So the sonographer tapped my belly and he let go, and voila!!

Camera shy thing turned his head for the face shot too! So we have lots of its arms and back of its head lol :)

Head Circumference: 180mm
Femur: 34mm
Abdominal Circumference: 154mm

Its above average for its gestation! - up near the 95th percentile!

Hope you are all ok.xx

Attachments

• 20110128 - Baby Spencer 4.jpg
    20110128 - Baby Spencer 4.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 5
Oh YAY miss BB...Im so excited for you!! We both are having boys =) Cant wait to hear what everyone else is having, as we all had pretty much the same symptoms!!!! Miss BB do you have any names picked out?

So i went shopping today, got Maximilian a few cargo shorts, pocket t-shirts, and a few outfits for when he is 3-6 as they were on sale. I also went shopping a few days ago for my little guy, and got a few sweaters and PJ sets! It is so much fun creating a wardrobe for my little man =)

Here is a pic of me at 21 weeks!!

017.jpg

Miss BB congratulations on having a lil' boy. That's fabulous and such exciting news :hugs:.

Summer your bump looks amazing. I think we should all do bump piccies to compare. I wonder if any of us are carrying differently or whether it's still maybe too early to tell?

Guess what we bought yesterday.... Only went and bought ourselves a pram! I kept telling my DH that we weren't to buy but only to look and then we'd make the final decision at home. We just couldn't resist. We chose Mothercare's own brand (so much for the quinney and silvercross - but did have demos on them). The pram just ticked all our boxes and felt so perfect for us. Here's a link: https://www.mothercare.com/Mothercare-Spin-Pram-Pushchair-System/dp/B0031JYUDU/sr=1-4/qid=1296382070/ref=sr_1_4/278-3007464-3693768?_encoding=UTF8&m=A2LBKNDJ2KZUGQ&n=42803041&mcb=core As soon as the lady told us it was available in orange that was it - we had to have it. I still can't believe we've bought one though. It's getting delivered to Julian's workplace and will stay there until needed 'cos it's supposed to be unlucky to be in the house. I'm gonna have to have a sneaky peak when it arrives though next week.

So girls what are you up to today, anything good? I think I'm gonna head off down to the gym again for another swim. My DH is at work all day so might as well. Hope you're having a good weekend xx

Oh YAY miss BB...Im so excited for you!! We both are having boys =) Cant wait to hear what everyone else is having, as we all had pretty much the same symptoms!!!! Miss BB do you have any names picked out?

Here is a pic of me at 21 weeks!!
Loving the bump pic Summer :) - Its so nice to be showing isn't it? With people realizing you're not just eating lots of junk food ;)

Its amazing to be having a little boy, we have been struggling for names. My OH wants it to have a unique name, but his list is quite bizarre so far:

Esme
Edzard
Eric
Uzzaiah
Isaiah
Boaz
Elijah

Difficult decisions lol :) xx

Miss BB congratulations on having a lil' boy. That's fabulous and such exciting news :hugs:.

Summer your bump looks amazing. I think we should all do bump piccies to compare. I wonder if any of us are carrying differently or whether it's still maybe too early to tell?

So girls what are you up to today, anything good? I think I'm gonna head off down to the gym again for another swim. My DH is at work all day so might as well. Hope you're having a good weekend xx

Thanks Brit :) - Its so exciting, he looked so perfect in there and kept moving round, little monkey wouldn't look at the sonographer so we got the back of his head and arms lol :)

Bump compare would be awesome, I will take a pic tonight at home and upload it. :)

Glad you got your pushchair - where did the bad luck thing come from???

Hope everyone else is ok, Jenna and Char how are you getting on??xx

Apols I don't name anyone else, just used to bump buddies being on here more Xxx

Summer you look adorable! :)

Had a great weekend - stilll been really tired and take a lot of naps on the weekends. I've started a quilt for the baby, so did some shopping for that over the weekend also.

Scan tomorrow!

Oh Jenna can't to hear about your scan!!

Miss BB, they are a little different of names. Isaiah and Elijah are adorable. My nephews name is Elijah :) but any name you and your OH pick will be wonderful

So my OH and I went to my In laws for the weekend and had a great time. my MIL bought the baby tons of clothes. Maximilian is getting quit the wardrobe. I'm going to try and not buy anything else until after the baby shower which is going to be so hard! That's still 2 month away!!!!

I hope to see all of your baby bumps!!

Have a great day ladies!

Just a few more hours until my ultrasound! We have decided that we will find out the gender if the baby cooperates! :)

I will be back and post results later this afternoon.

*hugs*

Just a few more hours until my ultrasound! We have decided that we will find out the gender if the baby cooperates! :)

I will be back and post results later this afternoon.

*hugs*

Good Luck Jenna xx thinking of you and hope baby opens legs :)

Yay Jenna!! Can't wait too find out what you are having, and that everything is okay! Which I sure it will be. I'm going to say you are having a boy!!!

Oooh GL Jenna and post back soon.

So, here's my preggo bump piccie. I've taken piccies about every month so that I can see the changes and I've really noticed a change in this photo with my bump, thighs, bum and upper arms. Mind you, I have been eating a lot more sweet things lately :dohh:, namely Haargen Dazs strawberry cheesecake icecream, which I suppose has contributed :haha:

Attachments

• IMG_0631.JPG
    IMG_0631.JPG
    29.5 KB · Views: 3
Brit you look wonderful!!! I also have been taking pics throughout my pregnancy, usually once a month!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->