• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Due June 2011, bump buddies reconnect

Ultrasound was so amazing ... we got about an hour in there, and got to see everything! I couldn't believe what I was seeing! I think I was squeezing my husband's hand so hard during the ultrasound that was cutting off his circulation. I couldn't take my eyes off of the screen. LOL

Baby is perfect - everything growing as it should. Weighs about a pound, and is 10 inches long. Heartbeat at 156. :)

And the news.....

TEAM PINK!

We're having a beautiful little girl! I will post a couple of pics tomorrow after my husband scans them all in. We got 11 pics!

Jenna, what exciting news! So happy for you, and to hear your little girl is doing wonderful!! YAY YAY!!!

Jenna I'm really pleased everything went well and that you're having a little girl :hugs: - you have soooo many options available for you now. Last time I popped into Next I thought I'd take a looksie at all the girls/boys clothes. Girls - there were tonnes of choice but boys not so many. I think that's such a shame.

Hi Ladies,

I'm due 18th June, so thought I would say hello. Found out yesterday that we are team blue - I was hoping for a girl (mostly for the girlie stuff), but I am getting used to the idea of a blue bump!

x

Hi Ladies,

I'm due 18th June, so thought I would say hello. Found out yesterday that we are team blue - I was hoping for a girl (mostly for the girlie stuff), but I am getting used to the idea of a blue bump!

x

Congrats on Team Blue :) - both myself and summerbaby11 are on team blue too x

Jenna I'm really pleased everything went well and that you're having a little girl :hugs: - you have soooo many options available for you now. Last time I popped into Next I thought I'd take a looksie at all the girls/boys clothes. Girls - there were tonnes of choice but boys not so many. I think that's such a shame.

Sucks doesn't it! I've was looking at the range for boys and it is limited.
Sure I'll find something though, looking at all the cute shorts and shoes and socks and arrrrrrrrrrrrgh Too Cute!!! :) xx

Here is Miss sucking her thumb @ 21 weeks!

https://flic.kr/p/9f8SJ5

https://flic.kr/p/9f8SJ5

Jenna, great pic!!!

Well another week down, I'm now 22 weeks and into my sixth month! Yay!!

Another milestone, summer! congrats. :) Are you feeling Max move a lot now? My little girl is a gymnast these days.

Jenna, OMG he is always moving around! It is such a sensational feeling!! I love feeling him move all the time. lets see if I say that in a few months, haha!!

Have you thought of any names for your little princess?

I know - I keep wondering if I will feel as excited about all of the movement once the baby gets bigger! She's already measuring bigger than my dates suggest - so I may be having a GIANT BABY. lol

As far as names - we are going for old fashioned kinds of names, with mostly German backgrounds. The front-runners:

Ulle (said like Julie without the J)
Greta
Frances
Vivian
Fay

What do you think?!

Oh I love those names, my favorites are Ulle (so different) and Vivian...but whatever you pick it will be beautiful!!!! Can't wait to find out what her name will be!

I was just thinking earlier about how far along we have come! And we all are almost into 3rd trimester! I still remember joining this forum and being in 1st trimester and being so scared. Now I seem like I have learned allot. Now once we get closer to our due dates Im sure we will be getting nervous all over again!!!!

Good Morning Ladies!!

Anything new going on? Not much here. My OH finally heard the baby kick Saturday, so that was pretty amzing! But not too much else is going on!

We are registering on Friday for the baby, very excited!!

Have a good day!

Good Morning Ladies!!

Anything new going on? Not much here. My OH finally heard the baby kick Saturday, so that was pretty amzing! But not too much else is going on!

We are registering on Friday for the baby, very excited!!

Have a good day!

Whats registering hun? x

just wanna stop by and wish y'all a good morning :)
Im Anna our lil boy is due end of june
nothing new today same backpain same acne grrrrrrr missing the hubs...
rigestered at baby r us today.. and hope al lthis works out cause we r stationed in germany
any plans today??

Miss BB, registering for the baby shower!! We go to stores and make a list of all the items we need, and the people we invite to our baby shower can go to the stores and look too see what we want for the baby and buy it for us!!!

Do you guys not to a baby shower?

The UK doesnt do showers :) I was amazed when I heard that lol Its not a main stream thing like here in the US

I got to register at babys r us and target over the weekend :) Its so much fun!

I still haven't decided if I want to do a baby shower or not :-/ If anything we will have a bbq day with friends and just get together with all the kids and enjoy the company. I feel some pressure to have one, and there are people that would love to host one for us, but some part of me feels weird registering for gifts (I felt the same way about the wedding registry)... so conflicted!

The other thing is that we live in a very small house, and I am extremely picky about what I bring home (space is an issue, as I can't just close the door and/or store the stuff for later use). So I thought maybe a gift card shower, or no gifts at all. Ugh, I don't know. Pregnancy has made me indecisive.

Baby is wiggling and kicking around like crazy - sometimes she hurts me! Work has been fine, although I think I have a very early spring fever - already counting down the days until maternity leave. (not a good idea by the way LOL)

How are you guys coping with work?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->