• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Due June 2011, bump buddies reconnect

Well my sciatica pain has finally started to get better. It still hurts a little. But i have been up and moving around for many hours now and no horrific pain. YAY. HOpefully it goes all the way away and doesnt come back. That was the worse pain ever! Finally getting out of the house today to do a little shopping and dinner with the OH, and maybe a movie! Do not want to do too much today, in case it decides to get worse again, i just need to get outta the house for a few hours.

Also, my OH has a 3 day weekend, so we will be able to do some things now that I am feeling a bit better!

Have a great weekend ladies!

How is everybody and are we all enjoying Valentine's day? I feel a little bad this morning - although very cheerful - because my DH posted me a Valentine's card through the door and the reason for me feeling bad is because I haven't got him one :blush:. We don't normally celebrate it because our anniversary is on 3 Feb so we do a special day then. I was thinking of sneaking off and buying him a card but I've got the carpet guy round doing our stairs and then later I have the glass fitter coming to replace 4 of our windows (they were scratched during the builld). I'll see whether I have some time. If not, I'll just have to grovel to my DH.

Groovychick I've just realised that we have the same edd :happydance:.

Oooh and now that my laptop's up and running again I can upload my piccie from our training scan taken at 22wks+6. Can you believe that's it now until we see our babies? It seems one heck of a long time doesn't it to go just seeing the mw.

Attachments

• DSC06174 (Small).jpg
    DSC06174 (Small).jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 1
Oh I love Valentine's Day! Chocolate and fancy dinners and champagne.. oh wait .. no champagne this year LOL!

Happy Valentine's girls!

Happy Valentines day!!!

Im making some strawberry cupcakes with chocolate frosting!!!!!!!!!!!! MMMM my favorite and festive for today! No fancy dinner tonight for my OH and me, he has a dental appt this evening, getting 2 cavities filled!! So we will be doing a nice dinner later in the week!! But we are going away this weekend, so we will celebrate then!!!

Also, I am feeling 100% better, the sciatica pain is competly gone! I took a walk Sat and Sun 2 1/2 miles each day and it did not come back! So glad to be back in my workout regiment, starting yoga back up again tomorrow too, as I was unable to that for a week as well!!

Well have a lovely days ladies with the ones we love! And remember, this is our last Valentine with just our OHs, next year we will have a tiny bundle of joy to share it with as well!! YAY!

Sorry maybe my weird head but not sure if you're asking me but if you are you'd be right - it was for training purposes and the scan piccie I posted at the top of this page (unless this post knocks onto the next page iykwim).

@MizzDeeDee - I love your profile pic! lol x

Also, I am feeling 100% better, the sciatica pain is competly gone! I took a walk Sat and Sun 2 1/2 miles each day and it did not come back! So glad to be back in my workout regiment, starting yoga back up again tomorrow too, as I was unable to that for a week as well!!

:thumbup:So pleased you are feeling better Summer - mine kicked off again this morning, but I have pills, hip belts and donut cushions to hand - so hopefully it disappears just as quick as it came! :)

xx

Hello,

Hope you are all doing ok?

I had a wonderful wedding anniversary weekend, and to make it just that little bit more perfect, my OH felt the baby kick for the first time ever on our 1st anniversary morning (13th Feb) :) xx

We were both in floods of tears and I couldn't have asked for more. He's kicking regularly now, and OH felt him kick twice this morning as we were waking up, he stays so still till I start to talk then ramps up the kicks ;) - just wanted to share that with you all :) xx

Have a great day ladies. xx

We found out on the 7th feb were having a baby boy, very exciting, just waiting to feel something now. xx

So OK - the buying of stuff has commenced! Husband picked up the rocking/gilder chair I wanted yesterday and I can just sit there rocking imagining holding my little girl. :) Also, a few more things arrived that I ordered online, a few receiving blankets and outfits. Finishing up my guest list for the baby shower in April ... I can't wait!

Congrats Lindsay on the baby boy!

When do we all move over to 3rd tri?

Hey ladies!

Isnt it wonderful to buy stuff for our little ones! I cant get enough of it!! Haven't bought any of the big items yet! Maybe next month we will start.

I go to my next appt next Thurs! I also will find out if I can fly at the beginning of April! Hopefully I can! I really miss my family! And still gotta meet my new nephew Kyrin!

Jenna-can you believe we are all approaching 3rd trimester!! I think we move over at 27 weeks! Just 3 more weeks for me =-) so exciting!!

Congrat lyndsay on team blue!

Have a wonderful weekend everyone!

Hiya ladies!
Sorry haven't popped in for agessss!

How is everyone :D

Well found out I'm on team :pink: :D

Catch up later, gotta get ready for work :( roll on maternity leave ;)

Xxx

Well found out I'm on team :pink: :D

Catch up later, gotta get ready for work :( roll on maternity leave ;)
Xxx

Congrats on Team PINK sweetie :) xx

On the subject of Maternity Leave - when are you ladies going to start yours?

I'm working till the 20th May - which leaves about a month before I'm due.
Xx

Congrats Lindsay on team :blue: and Char being on team :pink:.

Sorry miss BB can't help on the maternity front - haven't a clue about it.

Oooh Summer talking of new nephews, we went to see ours yesterday - he was born last Monday at 6lbs 3oz. He is still sooo tiny but completely adorable and made me so broody for our own LO.

We've been occupying our time this weekend with putting up the nursery furniture, which came on Friday. When I say "we" I actually mean my DH putting it together and me just watching :haha:. It looks so lovely - not at all finished of course but at least it now resembles a nursery rather than a dumping site.

Third trimester.... Bring it on, another thing I can't wait for but really not that long to go :yipee:. Do you think that time will go slow then? I hope not.

Char, Congrats on team pink!!!! Can't wait to hear names!

I have been soaking up the sun here in Florida this weekend. It has been 75 degrees. Might go down to the beach again today, I just love staring at the ocean all day, plus it is out my back door. Hehe.

Well have a wonderful day ladies!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"