• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Due June 2011, bump buddies reconnect

What do you do with the exercise ball to help baby move down?

My Dr said to move forward and back and left to right on the ball, and to bounce as well. She said to start using at 36 weeks, for an hour or longer a day!!

Also, i finally took a pic of my 36 week bump today....

36 weeks.jpg

Miss BB loving the bump piccie but Summer I'm shocked just how neat and tidy your bump looks. I feel like a right blob, although still loving pregnancy even if my hand is killing me due to the carpal tunnel syndrome I've now got.

I've been busy today washing the baby's things. Am hoping to pack my hospital bag this weekend or at least make a proper effort. I've finally got my antenatal class on Saturday :happydance:, which I'm so excited about. Also gonna hopefully do the bump cast on Sunday so fx it will come out alright but we'll see.

Oooh I've got the health visitor coming round on Monday. Anyone had their visit yet? I'm curious as to what gets discussed.

Attachments

• IMG_0699.JPG
    IMG_0699.JPG
    50.3 KB · Views: 4
LOL It makes me laugh to see all you ladies with fantastic tight bumps saying you feel big lol You all look Beautiful!

This is number three for me, and Im already a bit fluffy, but this is my bump at 34 weeks :)

Attachments

• 34weeks2.jpg
    34weeks2.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 1
LOL It makes me laugh to see all you ladies with fantastic tight bumps saying you feel big lol You all look Beautiful!

This is number three for me, and Im already a bit fluffy, but this is my bump at 34 weeks :)

Our due dates are very close:flower:

Here is my bump 2 weeks ago and today :)
https://i1033.photobucket.com/albums/a419/mandapanda58/P5120438-1.jpg

I love seeing all these bumps, they're all looking fab. Do have a request though... Are we gonna see yours Groovychick?

OMG girls, I went to my antenatal class yesterday. Both me and my dh were shocked at just how informative and beneficial the class was. We also went for a tour of the hospital but after discussing all our possibilities we've decided that we're going to try for a home water birth. I really love the idea of it and it feels so empowering but obviously on the risky side as well, if we did need to transfer to the hospital then we really don't live that far away. I can't wait to discuss it with my mw, which I'm hopefully gonna be able to do come Wednesday - our next appt. Then if we get the go ahead, my DH will book the home birthing pool.

I'd love a homebirth, but as I live in rented accommodation there is no way I can do it. Let us know whether you get the go ahead though hun. :thumbup:

Well tomorrow we have our mw appt and I get to voice our request to have a home water birth. I'm gonna keep my fx! My sister is starting to pee me right off about it though 'cos I unfortunately told her on Sunday of our plans and since then she's trying to put me off it, bearing in mind she had wanted a hb herself :saywhat:. She even gave me that good old line about people dying during childbirth - how nice of her?! So I've decided, if we get the thumbs up then I'm no longer talking to her about the subject because 1) I don't need to explain my reasons to her and 2) if me, my DH and our MW is happy about the decision then she should be supportive - simple as that! I really do hope we get the go ahead!!

Is anyone else finding that as delivery day is fast approaching, people are asking what your wants are only for them to disagree and try to force their views onto you? It's so incredibly annoying. I understand that things don't go "to plan" and we're not so stupid as to think that a hospital transfer may not be on the cards but not every delivery needs to have medical intervention :grr:

More power to you waterbirth ladies - I'm opting for an entirely medical/hospital birth situation. Only you can decide what is right for you and honestly it really isn't the business of anyone else. To each his own!

Well tomorrow we have our mw appt and I get to voice our request to have a home water birth. I'm gonna keep my fx! My sister is starting to pee me right off about it though 'cos I unfortunately told her on Sunday of our plans and since then she's trying to put me off it, bearing in mind she had wanted a hb herself :saywhat:. She even gave me that good old line about people dying during childbirth - how nice of her?! So I've decided, if we get the thumbs up then I'm no longer talking to her about the subject because 1) I don't need to explain my reasons to her and 2) if me, my DH and our MW is happy about the decision then she should be supportive - simple as that! I really do hope we get the go ahead!!

Is anyone else finding that as delivery day is fast approaching, people are asking what your wants are only for them to disagree and try to force their views onto you? It's so incredibly annoying. I understand that things don't go "to plan" and we're not so stupid as to think that a hospital transfer may not be on the cards but not every delivery needs to have medical intervention :grr:

Yup, My SIL has been researching online about everything and everything because she is getting ready to start TTC...she keeps coming at me with did you know this, and did you know that....And how she isnt going to imunize (sp) her child , and if I BF my daughter doesnt need a extra special k shot. On and on and on...its really starting to get on my nerves since this is number three for me, and Ive seemed to do ok so far. I know she is just trying to help...but my lord...

Hey ladies!

Everyone has there own opinions! But ours is the only ones that matter when it come to our children and what we want to do! And any way we want to give birth is okay, as long as baby and mommy are okay! Im not against anyones decision on there birth plans!

I am not against hbs, but unfortunetly we are in a rented furnished condo temporarily, so a hb is not right for us at this time (maybe with our second child), but I do plan to have as natural a birth as possible! I will probably get IV medication, but I definetly am going to try to not get an epideral! Im hoping I can handle the pain. My 2 sisters and mom never had an epideral and between the 3 of them they have 8 children! So Im hoping I can do it! They say genetics help =)

So, anyway how is everyone feeling? Any BH or contractions yet? Anyone lost there mucuos plugs? I haven't had any signs of labor as of yet! Im waiting evers so patiently, Im so ready to have this little boy! Im still walking 2-3 miles a day and doing yoga 3 days a week, and bouncing on my ball all the time. I went looking for rasberry leaf tea the other day but I cant find it in any stores here, so I might order a box, but not sure yet!

Also, we have installed the car seat into the truck, and I finished packing my hospital bag yesterday. Now I am just waiting waiting waiting! I hope these days go by fast!

I've almost got my hospital bag all packed, just a few things waiting to come (through the post, ie nursing bras). I know it may sound odd packing a hospital bag 'cos we're planning a hb but I'd rather be prepared just in case, plus at least everything's together and my DH will know where to find my disposable knickers :rofl:.

Summer I got myself some raspberry leaf tea yesterday and had my first cup last night, which wasn't too bad. I got mine from our supermarket but I know Amazon sells it - and they have quite fast delivery (sorry, I'm a right lover of Amazon). I can't believe how much walking you still do - that's amazing. I walk my little dog for a bit and I'm sooooooooo out of breath, mind you, I just go up the stairs and I'm the same :haha:.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->