• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Due June 2011, bump buddies reconnect

I'm so excited for you Summer! Can't wait to see that first pic of Max!

Me too, can't wait to see piccies and hear your story :happydance:. Can you believe that our time is almost up with being preggo and that our babies will soon be here? I am so ready to meet our LO. I'm now munching on a whole heap of pineapple, taking raspberry leaf tea, bouncing on my ball and even had my wicked way with my DH :rofl: (although I know baby's only gonna come when they're good and ready).

Checkin in to nosey on the progress of you ladies :)

Well I am well and truly ready to have this baby - come on little one's we want to meet you :)

Good luck for tomorrow summerbaby - be thinking of you xx

Anyone else had any twinges or prelabour signs??

x

Only that come the evening (5pm ish) I seem to get more bh and backache comes along with them. Bowel movements are more frequent but tbh, that might have something to do with all the blinkin' pineapple that I'm eating :rofl:. I thought I was having period like pains earlier, only to discover that no it was actually wind :blush:.

Hi guys,
I hope you still remember me!!! I just wanted to pop in and wish you lots of luck for the coming weeks as I belive you'll all be mums soon!!
I've just had a little nosey and saw that Summer will be induced tomorrow. OMG! How exciting and scary!! I hope it all goes well for you Summer and that Max will not keep you waiting for too long!!!!
Anyway, I'll be thinking of you all and wishing you all the best :thumbup:

Thanks ladies for the warm wishes! I will get on here as a I can to post a pic of Max and about the birth.

Mrs, it is great to hear from you, hope all is well with you!

Oh Mrs thanks for remembering us :hugs:. Hope you're settling into your new job and that you're finding ntnp a whole heap more relaxing :flower:. I wish you all the best xx

Hey girls.

Maximilian is here, he weighs 6 pounds and is 19 inches. he is amazing and beautiful and I am so in love.

I came to the hospital at 6 am, got pitocin at 630, and they upped it every 30 minutes..I started at 2 dilated, and had my water broke at 830, at 1030 I was dilate to 3, contraction hurt but they were not unbearable, I got up and moved around at 11, by 1130-1145 my contractions got reallyvstrong, nurse checked and I was 10 dilated, we were so surprised on how quick I dilated. the nurs called the Dr and the baby doctor, and we got started 10 minutes later..I pushed maybe thru 4 contractions and he was here at 1219 pm. I didn't get any pain medication as I went so quickly. I'm feeling great and Max is doing wonderful.

what a wonderful day. I will post a pic once I get home from hospital, it will be sometime over the weekend.

Blinking heck that was quick dilation! Glad you're all doing well and Maximilion is here. You're a mummy :yipee:!!! Congratulations :happydance:.

Congratulations Summerbaby xx :) - Hope you are back home safe with ur beautiful baby boy :) x

Hiya Mrs... of course I remember you, thank you for being so lovely and returning to say hello - fingers continually crossed for you xxx

Well today ladies my belly physically dropped about 2-3 inches - it was THE weirdest feeling, I was first thinking it was my mind playing tricks but my belly appears to have gone like a ski slope! Will post a comparison picture when I get back from the shops!! :)

Hope you are all doing ok x

Right - don't wanna post the same picture in multi places so I started a thread so other people can see what lightening looks like :)

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-third-trimester/633076-belly-dropped-lightening-38-weeks.html

Summer he's so gorgeous - you must be so incredibly proud! Congratulations again and hope you've been getting some rest. How are you feeling?

This morning I've had a bit of excitement of my own, I woke up to find that I'd had my "show". I've been getting period type cramps off/on since as well so who knows, my time might be soon. I've stuck some washing on (really want myself a nice clean bed) and have ordered my DH to have the best lay-in 'cos who knows when we'll get another one.

Anybody else getting signs or feelings?

Yay Brit., hope your time is real soon. Just stay focused and breathe through contractions. You will do great!! Can't wait to here details!

I am breastfeeding right now, Max is a pro at this :) I got about 4 hours of sleep tonight, i is only 6 am, so hopefully I get another hour or two in. Being a mommy is the best thing ever. He ie already 4 days old and he is already looking different! They do grow fast!

Congratulations Summer! Maximillian looks gorgeous! And I'm glad he didn't make you wait too long for him - that was a super fast labour!! Now the hard work starts....:winkwink:

Just thought I'd quickly update, we had a baby girl: Dotti Loiacono. She was born today at home in the birthing pool at 3.15pm weighing 8.3lbs :cloud9:.

Yay Brit! Congrats on your baby girl! Cant wait to see pics and hear the birth story! Enjoy your baby girl!!!!!

Just thought I'd quickly update, we had a baby girl: Dotti Loiacono. She was born today at home in the birthing pool at 3.15pm weighing 8.3lbs :cloud9:.

Congratulations Brit :) xx - That was super quick!!! Can't wait to see pic's of your baby girl - Hope it all went really great for you x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->